Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:08:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmunitions.com - Secure ammunition re-seller that only accepts Bitcoins  (Read 4474 times)
Bitmunitions (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 07:39:27 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2013, 06:53:17 AM by Bitmunitions

Are you a gun owner that is looking for a place to securely purchase live ammunition online using Bitcoins? Well today just may be your lucky day. http://bitmunitions.com is exactly that: A secure re-seller of live ammunition for rifles, handguns, and shotguns that only accepts Bitcoins. Our deliveries require an adult signature unless you specifically request a signature free delivery*.

We have a great stock on all products and are willing to put together a custom order for customers at no extra cost**.

So swing on buy Bitmunitions today and put your Bitcoins to good use! Thank you!

* Age verification required through email for signature free delivery

** Please allow 2-3 weeks processing time for large custom orders.
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 02:20:31 AM

Why would you advertise your website on the same day you bring it down for maintenance? Wouldn't it be better to get it all spiffy and shiney, and then advertise?

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
Bitmunitions (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2013, 11:51:55 AM

Why would you advertise your website on the same day you bring it down for maintenance? Wouldn't it be better to get it all spiffy and shiney, and then advertise?

That was terrible timing and coordination on my part. I got it all shiny now. Sorry for that brain fart.
Bitmunitions (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 06:52:53 AM

Just wanted to say thanks for everyone that has been visiting the site! Things have been going amazingly!
Vince Torres

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 07:37:42 PM

Just want to say thanks for not price gouging, I'll definitely be purchasing some ammo later!

Namecoin.com .bit domain registrar. Register a new .bit domain for just $1!
BTC: 1LpKzg24NHmrxLZbnVphcstV3s7uA8cSnT
LTC: LWHswCFRPouCXTNiT8B9HUVnGrae9eojVg
AngryCatfish

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 04:47:24 PM

Prices look good, just waiting to hear feedback before giving it a try. Will products be removed when sold out or do they get placed on a back order?
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 09:24:41 PM

Will you ship some of the first orders using escrow? I'll take 2000 rds of federal 223
ironcross360

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 09:25:45 PM

Is this even legal? Wish there were guns

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 09:29:47 PM

of course its legal to ship ammunition. I've bought thousands of rounds and a couple guns on this forum.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 11:33:09 PM

How the F do you have ammo in stock?!?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
superfastkyle

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 01:10:13 AM

$50 for shipping, WTF! I would have totally bought some ammo too
Bitmunitions (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 12:59:48 AM

$50 for shipping, WTF! I would have totally bought some ammo too

Guessing you probably selected an item weighing 10-12 lbs. I am currently working on getting better shipping rates for the heavier items.

How the F do you have ammo in stock?!?

It's not easy. Been getting hammered and it is actually getting hard to keep up.

Prices look good, just waiting to hear feedback before giving it a try. Will products be removed when sold out or do they get placed on a back order?

Going to be removing products as stock runs out.
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:01:15 PM

Why are you charging tax?  I'm in Oregon, no sales tax ever paid on anything, ever.
SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:13:26 PM

Also, how do we know you're legit?  Can you post pictures of the ammo boxes you have in stock?  Can you release your address, name or at least registered business name?  Posting cheap prices on fake ammo these days would be a great way to scam a lot of people out of money...

Registered through: eNom, Inc.

Domain name: bitmunitions.com

Administrative Contact:
   Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
   Whois Agent (wwhrndqyg@whoisprivacyprotect.com)
   +1.4252740657
   Fax: +1.4259744730
   PMB 368, 14150 NE 20th St - F1
   C/O bitmunitions.com
   Bellevue, WA 98007
   US

Technical Contact:
   Whois Agent (wwhrndqyg@whoisprivacyprotect.com)
   +1.4252740657
   Fax: +1.4259744730
   C/O bitmunitions.com
   Bellevue, WA 98007
   US

Registrant Contact:
   Whois Agent ()

Fax:
   C/O bitmunitions.com
   Bellevue, WA 98007
   US

Name Servers:
   gabe.ns.cloudflare.com
   jean.ns.cloudflare.com

Creation date: 20 Apr 2013 05:33:46
Expiration date: 20 Apr 2014 05:33:00
ironcross360

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:24:31 PM

can you buy guns without a license out here in michigan

of course its legal to ship ammunition. I've bought thousands of rounds and a couple guns on this forum.

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
Bitmunitions (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 06:52:57 PM

I was getting errors on the checkout page where the shipping gets calculated
"Error : Packages must weigh more than zero pounds."

Also, you charge tax for out of state orders?

Fixed the weight issue and yes, at the moment, tax is based off Colorado.
Why are you charging tax?  I'm in Oregon, no sales tax ever paid on anything, ever.

Going to revisit the taxing and try to make it use state specific taxing. Didn't have that option at first. I will also get some pictures of the warehouse in a bit.

can you buy guns without a license out here in michigan

Depends on the gun you are trying to purchase. Handguns generally require special licenses whereas shotguns and rifles usually do not. Though I have none for sale online right now.
SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 07:48:08 PM

Not trying to be rude, but you skipped over my questions OP:

Also, how do we know you're legit?  Can you post pictures of the ammo boxes you have in stock?  Can you release your address, name or at least registered business name?  Posting cheap prices on fake ammo these days would be a great way to scam a lot of people out of money...

I would love to order from you if you are legitimately selling ammo.
Bitmunitions (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 07:55:31 PM

Apologies thought I clicked them all. The main address I own is that of the warehouse and I cannot release that. However, I do have a mail box at 1250 14th Street, Box #112, Denver, Colorado 80217. My real first name is Craig and I will be getting a copyright/incorporation within the week hopefully to protect my assets.

Have had about 8 successful orders so far and processing 4 more at the moment. They should be dispatched as soon as possible.
SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 08:08:09 PM

Apologies thought I clicked them all. The main address I own is that of the warehouse and I cannot release that. However, I do have a mail box at 1250 14th Street, Box #112, Denver, Colorado 80217. My real first name is Craig and I will be getting a copyright/incorporation within the week hopefully to protect my assets.

Have had about 8 successful orders so far and processing 4 more at the moment. They should be dispatched as soon as possible.
Great, thanks!

I think this will certainly get some more people interested in BTC if you continue to offer ammo well below the going price like this, and are able to stay mostly in-stock.
buck19

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 10:44:14 PM

I'm very close to making a purchase, but I need something tangible to prove this is legit. Phone number of a live person? Photos of warehouse? Can some people post up some experience they've had with this vendor? Escrow sounds like a good idea...
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: