Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:57:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL Wafer Broke?  (Read 13660 times)
Tehfiend

Activity: 491
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 08:28:10 PM

This is pretty much the long and short of it.  If you actually go back in my post history and look at the people who approach me in a rational, honest way, they get the same in response.  Approach with an irrational, trollish way, spouting lies and BS... well, you get what you deserve.  Take k9quaint and PL as prime examples.  Every post they make for the most part contains at least one lie or falsehood, doctored up to support their flawed positions and irrational hatered of BFL, so they get the same in return.  In contrast, take any post that has a mature tone and rational content, and you'll see my responses are equally rational and helpful.  The problem is, Bitcointalk has very little of the latter and is comprised almost entirely of the former.

The only problem with your rationalization that "the problem is Bitcointalk" is that you don't see this same behavior towards Bitsyncom. They have also had some issues and delays yet the attitude towards them is drastically different. If what you claim about these forums was true then Bitsyncom would also be experiencing the same response that you are. Care to explain this anomaly?
mojod

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 08:31:28 PM

Great thread and discussion, guys.

Can we try to get back on topic?

Computerparts, Where does this broken wafer info come from?

Josh, could you please address the topic of the thread instead of responding to insults?

greaterninja

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 08:34:03 PM

Josh, could you please address the topic of the thread instead of responding to insults?

I agree.  Please address the concerns of the community, rather than childish insults and poor customer service (both parties).
Tehfiend

Activity: 491
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 08:35:12 PM

Questions for you: Were does BFL post official statements? Is it the bullshit on their always outdated homepage ("... we are in final stage development")? Buried in deep shit on their forums? On grnbrgs Twitter feed? ... where are those official statements you're talking about?
I've been under the impression that the official updates would be posted here since that is what is linked after you order. You'll notice the "more to come in the next day or two" is more than 2 weeks over due yet Josh somehow has plenty of time do damage control on these "irrelevant" forums that he just bought advertising on.

According to this topic, Josh posted that a wafer "was mostly trashed".
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 08:37:42 PM

Manic depressive disorder would also explain his outbursts. He seems to disappear for lengthy periods, only to burst onto the scene calling people liars and trolls but seldom addressing the underlying issues. He does not seem rational or have any patience.

Except, you're the one obsessing about BFL and me personally, heh.  You might want to check yourself Smiley

Couldn't have been more perfect.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 08:42:35 PM

Manic depressive disorder would also explain his outbursts. He seems to disappear for lengthy periods, only to burst onto the scene calling people liars and trolls but seldom addressing the underlying issues. He does not seem rational or have any patience.
Except, you're the one obsessing about BFL and me personally, heh.  You might want to check yourself Smiley
Couldn't have been more perfect.

Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 09:01:45 PM

Wow some of you guys must have A LOT of time on your hands. I'd really like to know what happened with the chips. Some say wafer busted, some say chips lost. Will we ever know what really happened?

My reckoning is the "busted" wafer being mentioned may actually the "burned" wafer that was sacrificed for early testing in a wire-bonding rig.

Or they could be having yield problems, and one wafer in particular aside from the "burned" one was so bad it had to be scrapped entirely.

It sounds a bit like they are hoping for better results from their next round of wafers.  Whether this is the second set of 6 wafers, or the set of 50+ "mass production" wafers being waited on at this point, I'm not clear on.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
tigerfree
Legendary

Activity: 1015

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 09:41:37 PM

Inaba  why you dont tell us where the other Wafer you have and how long it take to ship our product to be honest worst investment i did.
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 10:02:38 PM

Inaba  why you dont tell us where the other Wafer you have and how long it take to ship our product to be honest worst investment i did.

He won't tell us anything. He's too busy silencing dissent on the BFL shout-box and refusing to answer difficult, pointed questions.

Dude just plain does not give a fuck about this place, his behavior, his customers, or his companies public image.
Crypt_Current

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Shame on everything; regret nothing.

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 11:18:27 PM

I got my update email and accepted the new specs post-haste.

http://us6.campaign-archive1.com/?u=5015fc3486176144c53751877&id=3af5f83481&e=07b9e37e2a

Trollz gon troll; haterz gon hate.

Can't wait to start raking in the (even moar) dough.  Grin

Josh / Inaba, you are rule; please continue to bring the harsh yet just reality of verbal meatspace to the noosphere.

10% off at CampBX for LIFE:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=C9a5izBQ5vq  ----  Authorized BitVoucher MEGA reseller (& BTC donations appreciated):  https://bitvoucher.co/affl/1HkvK8o8WWDpCTSQGnek7DH9gT1LWeV5s3/
LTC:  LRL6vb6XBRrEEifB73DiEiYZ9vbRy99H41  NMC:  NGb2spdTGpWj8THCPyCainaXenwDhAW1ZT
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 11:24:44 PM

Josh / Inaba, you are rule; please continue to bring the harsh yet just reality of verbal meatspace to the noosphere.

I confirmed my orders as well. It's unfortunate to see people supporting and applauding Josh's unprofessionalism on these forums.
Bicknellski

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 02:20:28 AM

So who brought up the waffles... hmmmm dimsum vs waffles.... hmmm.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 02:23:33 AM

http://us6.campaign-archive1.com/?u=5015fc3486176144c53751877&id=3af5f83481&e=07b9e37e2a

Right On!

Order yours Now!

www.butterflylabs.com

(Master BFL Shill)
dan99

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 02:51:26 AM

I thought you say BFL Water Broke now it can be deliver Grin
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 04:27:52 AM

9 month delay?  Tongue
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2013, 04:39:30 AM

9 month delay?  Tongue

Ok, now this shit be funny.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 04:54:51 AM

Just accepted the "no-refunds" term and conditions ...

Good luck with that ... Cant wait to see the swarm of locusts show up at your door with your unit... lol 

OBJECT NOT FOUND
mobodick

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 06:21:14 AM

The problem is, for everyone one of you that says NO WAY IN HELL there are three others that are refreshed by the fact that I don't cater to whiny customers, so the point is really moot. 

Great way to piss all over your customers, Josh.
It really condenses your past behaviour in one simple post.
Bravo.
mobodick

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 06:27:28 AM

LOL., you must be new here so let me explain how it goes.

-Thread starts with some worrysome news about BFL
-The usual trolls come on stage
-Josh comes on stage
-Josh addresses only the trolls but is oblivious to most of the actual questions.
-Thread escalates.
-Questions about the worrysome news go unanswered.

So sit back and enjoy the final part of this thread.
Bicknellski

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 10:49:38 AM

SO,

back on topic... waffles or dimsum?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: