Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:32:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Purchases  (Read 3049 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:46:25 AM

Man that's a petty stupid question..
In the first place why have you bought them?

As a long investment? Then use it as a long term investment and forget abut them for a few years.
As a way to pay for some products? Use them just like you use $

As some novelty?
Have the address and the amount engraved on a frame and hang it in your living next t the stuffed bear.

It is so hilarious how people are getting into some investments but they don't have a certain knowledge about it, and now that they know that their gonna profit with bitcoin and they can have money with it, that is the only thing they know and they don't have a single idea on how to increase and make their money profit, and yes this question are newbie type of question, but I guess before getting engage with some investment type of thing try to think if you have the knowledge to do it and if you can surely profit when you engage from the start. and just like stompix have said if you just want to invest and that is all you know hide your bitcoin for 10 years and see the difference from that 10 years. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:38:11 PM

I have some bitcoins and found a secure way to keep them. What do I do with them now?

Simple, you can either keep them or like hold them until a certain time or date or whatever; or you can spend them and buy things you want. Or you can also invest in them but it is kinda risky but if you have the guts and balls to bet on a certain coin then go ahead.
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:02:57 PM

I have some bitcoins and found a secure way to keep them. What do I do with them now?

investment is the best way. There is no better and easiest opiton to earn much moneys. Better than gambling Cheesy
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:34:30 PM

investment is the best way. There is no better and easiest opiton to earn much moneys. Better than gambling Cheesy

Yes investment is much better and smart way than gambling because investment will surely give you return sooner or later but gambling can either make you rich(if you are one of those few lucky ones) or leave you bankrupted.

Am I spamming? Report me!
singalaw

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:33:48 AM

Hold on to that because greater opportunity is very unexpected and yoy might use it with that bitcoins of yours
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:30:25 PM

just hold it up to more months or even a years to get more profits by holding your bitcoin.
bitcoin now is so valuable and no one can tell when its stop to pumping its own price In the market, so don't spend your bitcoin and hold it for long period of time to earn much profits in the future.
waiwai0_0

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:35:38 PM

You can sell you can keep you can trade or you can use it to buy things
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:03:53 AM

you can do soo much with BTC ~

typically you can exchange it with currency in you country to buy things and make you happy ~
you can do trading activities, buy low sell high..

or else you can just wait and let your BTC in your wallet and hope BTC value will rise in the future ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Xylber

Activity: 609
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:27:05 AM

It is so hilarious how people are getting into some investments but they don't have a certain knowledge about it, and now that they know that their gonna profit with bitcoin and they can have money with it, that is the only thing they know and they don't have a single idea on how to increase and make their money profit

People with money can make easier profits than people with knowledge and/or intelligence. Capitalism Rule #3
rj_kawawa

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:57:10 AM

just hold your bitcoin and wait until its "value" increases. you can convert that after and spend it all you want. just wait a couple of months and you wont regret what will happen. Grin
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:12:20 PM

It is your bitcoin you can surely do a lot of things with it, but I think you need to spend it wisely just like money you can never know when an emergency might occur and you will really need something at hand, so I guess spend it on the needed ones for your family and your house and just save the rest of it for a very important matter.

All i can say is that you can do what you want and also you can buy what you want with your bitcoins but you must spend it carefully so that if there are important matters thay needs money youll have enough money to spend.Dont spend it like your a One day millioner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: