Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:25:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptFolio.com - keep track of your cryptocurrencies!  (Read 31142 times)
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 07:53:14 PM

Excellent job!
soundasleep (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 12:00:53 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2013, 11:41:45 AM by soundasleep

Since BitFunder has closed to US customers, we've added a new feature that lets you value private shares (e.g. in ASICMINER) according to a public security exchange. e.g. If you own 10 ASICMINER shares privately, you can track the value of 10 ASICMINER shares if they were in Havelock Investments under AM1, or any of the other passthroughs. This way you don't have to have a security in an exchange to value it.

• Added currency support for Novacoin (NVC)
  • Added nvc.khore.org mining pool support (NVC)
  • Added support for tracking individual/manual securities across any of the public securities exchanges
  • Added new "Your Currencies" graphs
  • Added a new "Your Currencies" page (available to all users), displaying all of the values of each of your accounts for each currency:
  • Lots of bug fixes and usability improvements

One thing I would like to know, if there will be more cryptocurrency added.
Currently I have Novacoin and would like to see some reports for it.
Mining novacoin with nvc.khore.org (they have api key which you could use to retrieve account information)

Yes - we can add any cryptocurrency that has an Abe port, we just don't want to add currencies that nobody will use Cheesy
VeeMiner

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

bitcoin hodler

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 12:56:35 PM

looks very interesting, I have just one slight problem - I have added the balances, addresses, some privately owned securities and after almost an hour of waiting I still don't see any reports, I guess I have to wait longer?
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 01:04:43 PM

looks very interesting, I have just one slight problem - I have added the balances, addresses, some privately owned securities and after almost an hour of waiting I still don't see any reports, I guess I have to wait longer?

Yeah, the site's got a lot of new users right now (premium user delay recently peaked at 1.4 hours, normally it's 0-5 minutes). Once you've added accounts and addresses, you will get another e-mail when your first reports are ready, which should be within the next 30 minutes. The site automatically redistributes load over time.
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 01:21:29 PM

Performance improvements, new exchanges, and a new homepage redesign in the update released today.

• Added CEX.io and Crypto-Trade exchanges
  • Added new commodity currency GHS (from CEX.io)
  • Added CEX.io and Crypto-Trade wallet balances
  • Added Crypto-Trade securities
  • You can now "test" your accounts to force an update or to test that a new account works
  • Redesigned the home page, and added a new features page:
  • Performance improvements for adding addresses and accounts in the wizards

Internally we've been doing a lot of refactoring, and setting up unit and release tests.
Grinny

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 02:58:42 PM

Tried to signup with OpenID & Wordpress --> After beeing redirected from WP to CryptFolio, an OpenID error occurs "You don't own that identity."
Tried to signup with my Google Account ---> nothing happens for me when clicking on the "google" button

Any suggestions?

Crypto-Trade: Invest. Trade. Be free.
BTC: 16seZufhkvG92kmwjBmeknASaDEJQChmNz | LTC: LSXJFDjujJkAVgE3AmTyoU5W9yA2vzijbq
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 12:34:44 AM

Tried to signup with OpenID & Wordpress --> After beeing redirected from WP to CryptFolio, an OpenID error occurs "You don't own that identity."
Tried to signup with my Google Account ---> nothing happens for me when clicking on the "google" button

Any suggestions?

I haven't tested signup with Wordpress but I'll double check this.

There was a bug where you couldn't log in without filling out some text in the OpenID field, this has now been fixed and you should be able to sign up right away. Thanks for pointing this bug out.
Grinny

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 09:18:23 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2013, 09:17:06 PM by Grinny

hey soundasleep!
first of all: great site! i really like the way you can setup and arrange your own reports!
your subscription plan (free/premium [0.2 btc / 8 ltc per year]) is reasonable priced - i'm really looking forward to buy a year.
+1 for accepting LTC!

a few thoughts on your user interface:

- as a new user, i instantly clicked on "configure accounts", set up everything and then... was stucked at the question "how can i set up litecoins/altcoins".
your wizard automatically starts at the 2nd position "Accounts" instead of "Currencies" and i was really confused for about 30min, until i realised where to
define my currencies.

- this is just a minor issue, because it will become obsolete when all report are ready, but maybe you should recheck the way your report windows are moved up/down when arranging them the very first time.
i had some troubles with empty windows (where the report wasn't ready yet) having a slightly lower height than windows that already showed their graph. Those windows with a lower height blocked the windows that were located directly below them, because they snapped in the free space and broke the horizontal line, so they were unable to move further up.
Well, it's hard to explain, so maybe this illustration helps (that's how the bottom line of my upper row boxes looked like. [2 boxes with a graph, one without, 2 boxes with a graph])  _ _ -- _ _

- the only real issue i found is regarding the prices you fetch for Crypto-Trade Shares: I think those are the buy orders, right? It would be more precise to see the last trade price.
i.e. CT-LTC shows '15' (buy order) but it's actually '16' (last price where a trade was fullfilled).

Keep up the great work!

Best,
Grinny

P.S.: 2FA as an additional security layer would be cool.

BTC: 16seZufhkvG92kmwjBmeknASaDEJQChmNz | LTC: LSXJFDjujJkAVgE3AmTyoU5W9yA2vzijbq
Grinny

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 10:02:47 PM

Released a big update today:

• Added exchanges: Bitstamp (USD/BTC)

Has Bitstamp disappeared from the exchanges list because of their 'new' API? Are you going to re-implement it in the near future?

soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 01:44:58 AM

Hi Grinny, thanks so much for your excellent feedback!

- as a new user, i instantly clicked on "configure accounts", set up everything and then... was stucked at the question "how can i set up litecoins/altcoins".

You're right, we'll fix this in the next update, so that everyone configures currencies first before configuring accounts. Normally the user flow starts at the currency selector anyway.

i had some troubles with empty windows (where the report wasn't ready yet) having a slightly lower height than windows that already showed their graph.

We'll look into this. Should be an easy fix.

- the only real issue i found is regarding the prices you fetch for Crypto-Trade Shares: I think those are the buy orders, right? It would be more precise to see the last trade price.
i.e. CT-LTC shows '15' (buy order) but it's actually '16' (last price where a trade was fullfilled).

Yeah, I've been wanting to rewrite the securities code to store both buy/sell/last. Originally CryptFolio only tracked securities for summary values, which is why only buy prices were tracked. Adding sell/last will take some time but it'll be done.

P.S.: 2FA as an additional security layer would be cool.

Because one can't ever execute trades/etc with data/keys stored in CryptFolio this is low priority, but this could be done through your OpenID provider - I don't know of any that support 2FA off the top of my head though.

Has Bitstamp disappeared from the exchanges list because of their 'new' API? Are you going to re-implement it in the near future?

No, we never implemented Bitstamp wallet API because their old API required username/password. I'm glad Bitstamp is now using permission-based keys though, we can add Bitstamp in the next update Cheesy

The next update will be in the next two weeks or so, and it will be a big one. Thank you to everyone who's purchased premium accounts to support the site - we will be moving to two new servers around the time of the next update, which will make the site much faster and we can then add SSL. The migration will be posted on our Twitter and Facebook so follow them for status updates.
Grinny

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 08:27:11 PM

Thanks for the update!
Looking forward to buy a premium account when Bitstamp API is integrated Smiley

Seerauber

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:16:06 AM

The Bitstamp API was updated in September:

https://www.bitstamp.net/account/security/api/

More or less the same code as CEX.IO API:

example:
             message = nonce + client_id + api_key
             signature = hmac.new(API_SECRET, msg=message, digestmod=hashlib.sha256).hexdigest().upper()

-- customer

No, we never implemented Bitstamp wallet API because their old API required username/password. I'm glad Bitstamp is now using permission-based keys though, we can add Bitstamp in the next update Cheesy
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:21:34 AM

The Bitstamp API was updated in September:

The last time we tried to add Bitstamp was in August. When we requested a permissions API Bitstamp replied saying they'd let us know when the API was updated, we never got any notification.

Nevertheless Bitstamp wallets will be added to CryptFolio in the next few days and we'll update everyone via this thread, Twitter, Facebook and the mailing list.
Seerauber

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:26:30 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2013, 05:37:00 AM by Seerauber

If you have been watchin the mining pools the last couple of months, you would have noticed this newcomer, behemoth,   called GHASH.IO  (mcxnow's mining server).

https://blockchain.info/pools

On the graph you can see in order of magnitude:  Ghash.io (28%), BTC Guild (25%), Unknown (16%), etc.

This is from the new and exploding open market for cloud-based bitcoin mining GHS.

Do you think you could add this?  Or is it possible for me to create a modules?

mcxNOW
https://mcxnow.com/api.html

-- cryptofolio registered user
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 10:08:13 AM

If you have been watchin the mining pools the last couple of months, you would have noticed this newcomer, behemoth,   called GHASH.IO  (mcxnow's mining server).

CryptFolio already supports the CEX.io GHS commodity and your current BTC balance, added in the last update - they've recently added NMC/etc merged mining so soon this will be also tracked in CryptFolio.

Over the last 48 hours we've migrated from shared hosting to two new servers, and the move seems to have gone well (with only 20 minutes of downtime). The site is now much faster and supports more concurrent requests. Thank you again to everyone who has supported the site so far with your premium purchases!

Today we're releasing an update, mostly of bug fixes and cleanups:

• Moved to two new servers to improve performance
  • Added Bitstamp wallet balance
  • Added 769 Xchange securities exchange and individual securities
  • Added ltc.kattare.com mining pool
  • Individual securities will now also display on your Your Securities page
  • Multiple securities will no longer be displayed on your Your Securities page
  • Configure Accounts will now default to Your Currencies wizard page first (thanks Grinny)
  • Fixed bug where removing Securities Exchanges accounts would not remove some data from your reports
  • Enabled NVC hashrate tracking

In the next week we'll be working on another update. Please let us know if you find any issues with the server move.
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 03:19:15 AM

Due to the changes in market prices for Bitcoin and Litecoin, we've dropped the prices for CryptFolio premium accounts effective immediately.

Premium accounts help pay for server costs and maintenence; give you access to exclusive features such as graph pages and technical indicators; and your accounts, addresses and summaries will be updated every hour (instead of every 12 hours for free users). Current prices:

Bitcoin: 0.01 BTC per month, or 0.1 BTC per year
  Litecoin: 0.5 LTC per month, or 5 LTC per year

We're also participating in Bitcoin Black Friday - this Friday only, get 75% off CryptFolio premium accounts!

Thanks to everyone who is currently supporting CryptFolio with a premium account.
funkymunky

Activity: 283

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 10:59:34 AM

Due to the changes in market prices for Bitcoin and Litecoin, we've dropped the prices for CryptFolio premium accounts effective immediately.

Premium accounts help pay for server costs and maintenence; give you access to exclusive features such as graph pages and technical indicators; and your accounts, addresses and summaries will be updated every hour (instead of every 12 hours for free users). Current prices:

Bitcoin: 0.01 BTC per month, or 0.1 BTC per year
  Litecoin: 0.5 LTC per month, or 5 LTC per year

We're also participating in Bitcoin Black Friday - this Friday only, get 75% off CryptFolio premium accounts!

Thanks to everyone who is currently supporting CryptFolio with a premium account.

Sorry for the daft question.

Does that mean a Years service on BTC Black Friday will be 0.025BTC?
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 12:06:49 PM

Does that mean a Years service on BTC Black Friday will be 0.025BTC?

Currently prices are 50% off because we're still in early beta, so a year of premium on Friday will be 0.05 BTC (75% off the normal price of 0.2 BTC/year). The Black Friday prices are listed on the home page. Smiley
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 04:42:07 AM

Today we're releasing a huge update:

• Enabled site-wide SSL, https://cryptfolio.com - you may need to reauthenticate with your OpenID provider
  • Added support for Primecoin (XPM) cryptocurrency
  • Added support for Chinese yuan (CNY) fiat currency
  • Added support for Eligius, Litepool, CoinHuntr and lite.coin-pool.com mining pools
  • Added support for BTC China (CNY/BTC) and Cryptsy (many alt-coins) exchanges - we cannot add wallet balances yet, since these APIs are not read-only
  • Enabled NMC support on CEX.io wallet balances
  • Graphs are now loaded asynchronously, making viewing your reports much faster
  • Graphs will now display the most recent value (e.g. exchange rates) as a subheading
  • Failing accounts will now be disabled automatically after repeated failures
  • Added more graph colours, particularly for the historical composition graphs
  • Lots of bug fixes, usability and performance improvements

There are some pretty big architectural changes in this update, but it has been tested thoroughly, so please let us know if you see any errors.
Grinny

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 02:08:56 PM

great news Smiley
looking forward to the bitcoin friday to subscribe for premium!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: