Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:06:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptFolio.com - keep track of your cryptocurrencies!  (Read 31136 times)
soundasleep (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 11:49:31 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2013, 12:08:31 PM by soundasleep

Releasing 0.14 today, includes a lot of bug fixes but also some new features:

• Added currency support for Terracoin (TRC)
  • Added b(e^5)r.org (XPM) and litecoinpool.org (LTC) mining pool support
  • Added new "Your Hashrates" reports page for all users
  • Refactored the summary code, which will reduce temporary display errors
  • Disabled BitFunder securities; old historical data will remain in the historical data archives
  • Fixed display error where old securities data would still be displayed on long-term (90-180+ days) graphs
  • Fixed Eligius hashrates being incorrectly reported as LTC, rather than BTC
  • Premium users can now add 40 graphs per page, up from 30
  • Added some new graphs such as the BTC Equivalent (historical stacked/proportional) and Cryptocurrency Composition (proportional) graphs:
  • Lots of other bug fixes and usability improvements

Thank you to everyone who bought a premium account in the recent Bitcoin Black Friday sale Smiley
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transcend

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 02:38:09 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2013, 02:52:10 PM by Transcend

This all very nice but why do you need an open id. Just for some stats. Why would we give you this information. Just a login should be enough.

And you are asking everyone who uses this to trust you with there financial information.

Why should we trust you.
garan

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:15:53 PM

What's the easiest way of creating an OpenID account?
Is this the only way: https://pip.verisignlabs.com ?

Thanks.
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 01:00:53 AM

This all very nice but why do you need an open id. Just for some stats. Why would we give you this information. Just a login should be enough.

And you are asking everyone who uses this to trust you with there financial information.

Why should we trust you.

An OpenID is at least as secure as username/password, if not more secure. OpenID is as secure as your OpenID provider, and even if you don't trust Google/etc you can roll your own. Check out this StackOverflow thread - the main issue is the security of the OpenID provider (such as Google), not the consumer (CryptFolio). An OpenID is just a URL - there is no other personal information. You can't tie an OpenID to an e-mail address, for example.

Not storing usernames/passwords also means that even if the site was hacked and data leaked, nobody could use that data for anything (except associate accounts to OpenID URLs). This site takes security very seriously. That's also why all accounts must have read-only access (and why we can't add Cryptsy, BTC China etc yet).

If you don't like sharing OpenIDs, you can always create a new OpenID with another provider using a traditional username/password and use that OpenID exclusively for CryptFolio. You can also add fake data.

Finally you can also deploy your own instance of Openclerk locally and run the exact same software that CryptFolio is based on.

What's the easiest way of creating an OpenID account?

Check out http://openid.net/get-an-openid/ - you probably already have an OpenID account with Google, Blogspot, LiveJournal...
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 01:21:51 AM

Today we're releasing 0.15, which adds lots of new mining pools and some great new features.

• Added live graph updates - graphs will now automatically update with live data every 10 minutes (30 for free users)
  • Accounts can now have multiple OpenID identities attached
  • Enabled CSV upload and multiple address upload for all cryptocurrencies
  • Added currency support for Dogecoin (DOGE) and Pound Sterling (GBP)
  • Added BTC mining pools: Ozcoin, TripleMining
  • Added LTC mining pools: Elitist Jerks, HashFaster, Ozcoin
  • Added FTC mining pools: Hashfaster
  • Added DOGE mining pools: Dogechain Pool, dogepool.pw, scryptpools.com
  • Added Coins-E cryptocurrency exchange tickers
  • Exchange data will now be updated every 5 minutes
  • Fixed display bugs on Equivalent Balances historical graphs, Your Securities page
  • Low-value currencies such as FTC and DOGE will now display with better resolution
  • Historical currency graphs will now display the same colour for each currency across all graphs:
  • Added more default OpenID providers: Verisign/Symantec PIP, Launchpad, AOL
  • New help articles: adding another exchange/mining pool; adding another currency
BitMinerN8

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

Mining since May 2011.

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 06:23:31 AM

Any plans to add Ghash.IO? Or do we just use the CEX.IO API? Also, what about Coinbase?
Grinny

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 11:23:07 PM

hey soundasleep,

i finally managed to configure all aspects of my cryptfolio account and just wanted to say that you did an excellent job with it and that i really like your site.

one minor/cosmetical fix i would appreciate in the future: all table reports like "USD balances", "BTC balances", "LTC balances" etc. show a grey scroll bar on the bottom and on the right side of their box.
this doesn't look so good and destroys the clean and simple black design. so maybe you can eliminate those scroll bars some day Wink

and am i wrong or are not all graphs beeing updated automatically every 10 minutes? some of them show "45 min ago" even though i'm premium user.

one last thing: maybe you can add those two new IPOs from crypto-trade to the securities section?
- GALTS-GULCH-ORGANIC https://www.crypto-trade.com/tradex/ipo/ggb_btc
- ACTIVEMININGCORP https://www.crypto-trade.com/tradex/ipo/amc_btc

thanks Smiley

best,
Grinny

Crypto-Trade: Invest. Trade. Be free.
BTC: 16seZufhkvG92kmwjBmeknASaDEJQChmNz | LTC: LSXJFDjujJkAVgE3AmTyoU5W9yA2vzijbq
BitMinerN8

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

Mining since May 2011.

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 11:45:47 PM

Any plans to add Ghash.IO? Or do we just use the CEX.IO API? Also, what about Coinbase?
Any plans to add PTS? (http://protoshares.com)
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:01:53 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2014, 05:14:56 AM by soundasleep

Coinbase support is planned, I just need to write an OAuth2 connector (it's the only API that requires user interaction rather than API keys). Ghash.io is supported through cex.io, I can't see any API through ghash.io directly - I've emailed the webmaster asking for them to add an API.

one minor/cosmetical fix i would appreciate in the future: all table reports like "USD balances", "BTC balances", "LTC balances" etc. show a grey scroll bar on the bottom and on the right side of their box.
this doesn't look so good and destroys the clean and simple black design. so maybe you can eliminate those scroll bars some day Wink

There shouldn't be any scrollbars displayed if the table is smaller than the graph. Try resizing the enclosing graph by editing the graph layout. I'll check out the default layouts though and make sure they're looking good for new users.

and am i wrong or are not all graphs beeing updated automatically every 10 minutes? some of them show "45 min ago" even though i'm premium user.

The graphs are being updated every 10 minutes - it's the underlying data that might not be updated so often. BTC/USD etc will be updated every 2-10 minutes, but your account data such as summaries will still only be updated once every hour (if you're a premium user). I don't think I can increase the account data update rate until we move to a faster server.

Basically, data is updated on a separate server rather than on request. This means you don't need to log into your account every hour so that they update. I've updated the knowledge base article on graph live updates.

one last thing: maybe you can add those two new IPOs from crypto-trade to the securities section?
- GALTS-GULCH-ORGANIC https://www.crypto-trade.com/tradex/ipo/ggb_btc
- ACTIVEMININGCORP https://www.crypto-trade.com/tradex/ipo/amc_btc

Sure! Other exchanges have their securities updated automatically, but when I added Crypto-Trade they didn't have any API to list available securities.

Any plans to add PTS? (http://protoshares.com)

Sure - we'll check it out and see how hard it will be to add PTS.
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:07:54 PM

Today we're releasing 0.16, which adds a new major (optional) feature - automated e-mail notifications.

For example, you may want to be reminded if:

• Exchange rate on Bitstamp for USD/BTC decreases by 10% within the last day
  • My converted USD increases by 10% within the last day
  • My total LTC hashrate is below 0.1 MH/s within the last hour

Notifications are still experimental so there are bound to be some bugs - you can try them out in your notifications wizard.

• Added automated notifications for exchange rates, reports and hashrates
  • Many graphs can now show changes (absolute value/percent value), and these can also have technical indicators:
  • Added currency support for Ripple (XRP) and Polish zloty (PLN)
  • Added Justcoin and Bitcurex exchanges
  • Added HashFaster DOGE, Multipool, WeMineFTC and ypool.net mining pools
  • Added GGB and AMC Crypto-Trade securities
  • Disabled the 50BTC mining pool, since it no longer has an API
  • Updated the example graph screenshots used when adding new graphs
  • Improved the historical data interface, and various improvements to site performance
  • LTC premium prices have been reduced by 40%
Theraty

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:43:49 AM

Any chance of adding bitbar wallet and cryptsy btb/btc exchange rate?
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 12:50:45 AM

Any chance of adding bitbar wallet and cryptsy btb/btc exchange rate?

We'll add it to the todo list.
Theraty

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:04:49 AM

Thank you
godsdog

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 04:10:22 PM

Wow wish I knew about this sooner !!This is great work ,will openclerk work in windows?
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 10:21:38 AM

Wow wish I knew about this sooner !!This is great work ,will openclerk work in windows?

It's a website so it works in Windows, Linux, Android... anything that has a web browser Smiley
entharal

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:47:06 PM

Does CryptFolio really support Ripple? Because no matter how hard I look, I can't seem to find a place to enter my Ripple address. I selected Bitcoin , Litecoin and Ripple as currencies, but on the next screen, only BTC and LTC accounts are available. No way to enter Ripple...seems odd. Or is it a premium feature?
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:44:11 PM

Does CryptFolio really support Ripple? Because no matter how hard I look, I can't seem to find a place to enter my Ripple address. I selected Bitcoin , Litecoin and Ripple as currencies, but on the next screen, only BTC and LTC accounts are available. No way to enter Ripple...seems odd. Or is it a premium feature?

We support Ripple as much as Ripple currently can be supported. There is no blockchain explorer that provides balances for an address, so we're waiting for one to appear. We have plans in the far future to run our own blockchain explorers for each crypto when the site can afford to.
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 11:29:14 PM

We support Ripple as much as Ripple currently can be supported. There is no blockchain explorer that provides balances for an address, so we're waiting for one to appear. We have plans in the far future to run our own blockchain explorers for each crypto when the site can afford to.
Just use their API:

https://ripple.com/wiki/RPC_API#account_info for XRP amounts and https://ripple.com/wiki/RPC_API#account_lines for balances in other currencies.

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 12:29:22 AM

Just use their API:

https://ripple.com/wiki/RPC_API#account_info for XRP amounts and https://ripple.com/wiki/RPC_API#account_lines for balances in other currencies.

That's awesome, I didn't know Ripple supported that. We'll try adding it in the next update Smiley
entharal

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 08:36:39 AM

That's awesome, I didn't know Ripple supported that. We'll try adding it in the next update Smiley

Great! I knew it had to be a way, because the Ripple Live Network (https://ripple.com/graph/) is able to show the balances and the transactions for each Ripple address. Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: