Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:29:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price  (Read 7052 times)
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:44:50 AM

Even the supply and demand fluctuates, even the price increases. Our economy will not feel the effect. Bitcoin is a currency but its not like the real currency that can affect the prices of goods or the whole economy. Even if it will goes up and down we will not feel its effect. Without the internet bitcoin is nothing.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:48:48 AM

I am not sure if I'm saying it right completely or not but I would say it won't affect out physical financial system at all. The virtual world is different and more or less all we know is it is decentralised. Why would it affect the financial system regulated by our government at all. There is no meaning in connecting both of them together. The link is well separated by rules and regulations. One has them and one is not implemented by it. So it is completely different thing. Wont affect much.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:21:48 AM

Bitcoins price matters to those only who believe in it and there are not many people who believe in it right now. But now government of some countries have started to believe in Bitcoin and with government regulation, volatility of Bitcoin may reduce. Right now, it is not affecting the financial system of world but in future, it may.
nethead

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:38:16 AM

It means even with all difficulties Bitcoin is having it's still a very powerful currency that no one could stopped yet. Bitcoin is becoming more powerful each new day, however it's a bit strange how a currency with so many unconfirmed transactions and high fees is increasing its price constantly, I believe the normal would be the opposite...
appon12

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:30:36 AM

bitcoin can not be compared with other pepole in the Diamond bitcoin.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:44:30 AM

The Economy improvement may not be equated to the current bitcoin bubble but we most understand that bitcoin capitalization is efidecimal compared to the world GDP.  I think in it own way bitcoin is really contributing to the the world economic.
curved9inch

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:32:13 PM

The price of bitcoin is a bit meaningless outside of the bitcoin user community as not many places use bitcoin or depends on bitcoin. Bitcoin marketcap is also very small compared to the world financial system so right now the impact is very miniscule.
GamblingIsWrongWay

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:45:38 AM

Bitcoin is moving to $2000 today. What is the impact of this geometrical price movement to the world financial system? Let us discuss.

waiting $3000 Roll Eyes
if i remember i says waiting $3000 and now the highest record is $4600
wow this is so fantastic thread  Cheesy

i think i will wait bitcoin rising to $5000
lets see it ain the end of this year

darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:52:03 AM

Bitcoin is moving to $2000 today. What is the impact of this geometrical price movement to the world financial system? Let us discuss.

waiting $3000 Roll Eyes
if i remember i says waiting $3000 and now the highest record is $4600
wow this is so fantastic thread  Cheesy

i think i will wait bitcoin rising to $5000
lets see it ain the end of this year

That's really good to track your vision. The five thousand price is really possible in the first place because the china are undergoing evaluation and they might just publish the regulations regarding ICO and bitcoin use. If that happens then Chinese will start the investment again after this and we might be having mor investors online which we unfortunately lost during the china ban period. But there lies a ambiguity now whether people of china will again trust the bitcoin or they will have the hatred regarding their own government banning the bitcoin in first and loosing all the investment they had initially. If that happens then market might just close at four thousand and around in the year end. But who knows, let's keep the faith and have blasting new year soon. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
john70

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:18:02 AM

BTC Bitcoin Today price is 3938.03 US Dollar. BTC

Good news is now a majority of Countries start accept to Bitcoins. So,now a better time to Start savings and buy Bitcoin.BTC

mptak123

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:46:05 PM

Hi

Bitcoin brakes new all time high with over 6k USD!
Please see my video about it below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2az1TdDebyw

Regards, Marcin

Exclusive Genesis Mining 3% offer avaiable with this code uQtLeP
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:06:46 PM

I think the impact that will happen to the world's finances is that all will recognize bitcoin because there will definitely be news that shows bitcoin prices, and financials like the dollar will experience a slight price increase because they need dollars to buy bitcoins.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:21:55 AM

Hi

Bitcoin brakes new all time high with over 6k USD!
Please see my video about it below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2az1TdDebyw

Regards, Marcin
Prices of bitcoin are mainly depending on the user demands and as nowadays demands are high and it is at 5500+USD and there are chance od rise now because bitcoin is accepted by Thailand and a lot of user are expected from that region so there will be more rise and this will be very beneficial for those who are holding for the past few month and they will achieve great figure of profit now and afterwards.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:44:01 AM

Bitcoin price depends on market demand and on how much bitcoin is circulating in the market. The more investors there are the higher the price it gets. The more people find bitcoin useful and profitable, the more people will be enticed to invest bitcoin. I really think that more and more people will be interested in bitcoin since it grew up to $5,000 dollars and it can grew even more.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:22:19 AM

Today bitcoin reach 6.000 $. Is really amazing for me in this year. I really hope the price will be up to 7.000 $.
For this year is the right time to invest bitcoin. No need to wait, because the price every time is up.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:26:04 AM

Today bitcoin reach 6.000 $. Is really amazing for me in this year. I really hope the price will be up to 7.000 $.
For this year is the right time to invest bitcoin. No need to wait, because the price every time is up.
That's true, bitcoin is now $6000, as I remembered, I am just expecting $5000 price for this end of the year, but it is also not possible if bitcoin price will reach $7000 by the end of the year, maybe it will just dump for the next hard fork but for sure it will still recover and it will rise again.  Cheesy
Jafri101

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:57:17 PM

I wish i would have bought that time more... You saying of 2000$ its actually now around 6000$ so did anyone imagine at that tym that it will go that faraway to moon?? so bitcoun is the best. Plus highly volatile currency that also helps many people to get quick rich.
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:05:50 PM

I wish i would have bought that time more... You saying of 2000$ its actually now around 6000$ so did anyone imagine at that tym that it will go that faraway to moon?? so bitcoun is the best. Plus highly volatile currency that also helps many people to get quick rich.
Actually, very few people dare invest in something as expensive as Bitcoin and no one will be able to keep it for so long. They are really tempted every time bItcoin increases the value. So, the best way is to invest in Bitcoin and not update its price for a long time, then you will see the real value that you earn.
Suguha

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:47:06 PM

We all know that bitcoin before was not that famous and has a high value but as the time passes by things have changed a lot. The value of it is getting higher and higher day by day and I think it would affect the financial system of the world most specially if it would be approved as the world currency.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:52:17 PM

I think one of the main impact of it is the continuous increase of the investors due to the increase of value of bitcoin as years pass by. This would surely affect the economy of a country as some investors release all of their money to buy stuffs like building their own  business which leads to the growth of the economy of a nation.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: