Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:38:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price  (Read 7052 times)
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:25:03 PM

Wow, its getting higher. I hope it will go down so that I can buy at lower price. For me the move of the bitcoin price has nothing to do with the economy. Bitcoin now a day is in demand and has many use worldwide. Many countries are now using bitcoin as sort of online payments and other online transactions. I hope it would help. So we have to save bitcoins we do not know it will rich 500,000 in price
Yes I agree that bitcoin relations very impacting or associated on the economy if not now, maybe later in the future. with the increase of the number of users or every country will be able to make a bitcoin and mempegaruhi into a higher price and worth the factored in the global world of the internet or even with the soaring price of bitcoin then everyone will feel happy and feel benefited.

The undoubted impact bitcoin and altcoin will bring to the economy is the emergence of new wealthy people in the globe. This impact is already started to be felt, people investing just little fraction of bitcoin in altcoin and making 500 percent of the invested fraction just in couple of weeks, this is huge.

On the other hand, I see a negative impact too which is that, it will most likely lead to inflation because when few fractions of bitcoin is converted to fiat, you would have too much fiat chasing few goods and in economics theories, this will lead to inflation in the economy.

Well for me having known the bitcoin price keeps on increasing as time goes by, it is a great blessing to all who has been saving bitcoin much. Inflation do exist yet it is still favorable to us who used bitcoin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:31:38 PM

Bitcoin is moving to $2000 today. What is the impact of this geometrical price movement to the world financial system? Let us discuss.

This was last May. Now it already reached to $6000-$7000 and it is a very big advantage for us who already started earning bitcoin because we already have some bitcoin that are saved in our wallet. So this would make us reach our dreams a little bit near to reality. I hope that this bitcoin price increase will continue until we all reach our goals and have a good life together with our families.
Bitcoin price is currently expensive and if you save more we could earn huge profit by now. Yes, it reach to $7000 and more expecting to reach $8000. The price movement is approaching fast and we should be ready by then.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:35:28 PM

Bitcoin is moving to $2000 today. What is the impact of this geometrical price movement to the world financial system? Let us discuss.

How I wish we could still turn back time even up to this point. This was just a post done several months within the same year but it seems to belong to some very old past. Right now, we are past $7,000. That's more than 200% growth of Bitcoin's price. Feels nostalgic. I think this kind of appreciation of Bitcoin's value will give a serious blow to the banks since the crypto are basically against them.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 12:58:55 AM

As we see bitcoin had peaked 7k few days ago, lots of positive news and exciting project are being humored among the news, still this doesn't mean anything at all, the price doesn't reflect the impact at all, it's just being treat as a bullish trend that rallies from point to point. All these news still bitcoin aren't that popular among payment gateways I must, I wouldn't wanna use bitcoin for buying stuff at all when transaction fee cost me 5 dollars. In short the financial industry are taking bitcoin as a form of investment rather than embracing the technology as a whole

etherflyerofficial

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 01:30:26 AM

Due to Bitcoin can be trade for anyone from any country, the value of Bitcoin can be grown rapidly in next few year. In fact, the number of people holding Bitcoin is still considered not many, compares to the world population.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:08:28 AM

The bitcoin prices yesterday it reached 7k. Witch is insane. And the bitcoin price keeps going up and i think that the bitcoin value will one day reach even higher numbers. like probably at the end of the year it might reach 20k.
Yes it is quite a possible thing that price of  BTC is going to rise above the present value  due to its excessive use decentralization and more over the involvement of digital currencies in international affairs  such as the foreign exchanges ,business ,imports exports and many others affairs of due importance.

As we all know that according to the current situation price of Bitcoin is somewhat more than dollar 7000 and it is expected to rise up to dollar 10000 in the next year.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:48:20 AM

In just one word, nothing

In more than just one word, the price itself is meaningless outside the exchanges (since Bitcoin is not used in real life), so there is no way it can affect the world financial system. And it is not the price alone which matters. If someone sold 1 satoshi for 1 dollar, would that mean anything? Apart from that, the price can easily lose all reference even between exchanges if there happens a thing which I called Bitcoin Big Rip. With higher prices we will see higher volatilities (in fact, we are already seeing them), up to a point where volatility becomes comparable to price itself. That would be a Big Rip event or moment
As of now the bitcoin prices rises up and its too high for me that bitcoin reaches $7k and by holding tokens i have its good for me to sell it now because the earnings or income is high too. As we can see it continue rising up. And hope it will continue as the time passes by.
DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:22:35 PM

In just one word, nothing

In more than just one word, the price itself is meaningless outside the exchanges (since Bitcoin is not used in real life), so there is no way it can affect the world financial system. And it is not the price alone which matters. If someone sold 1 satoshi for 1 dollar, would that mean anything? Apart from that, the price can easily lose all reference even between exchanges if there happens a thing which I called Bitcoin Big Rip. With higher prices we will see higher volatilities (in fact, we are already seeing them), up to a point where volatility becomes comparable to price itself. That would be a Big Rip event or moment
As of now the bitcoin prices rises up and its too high for me that bitcoin reaches $7k and by holding tokens i have its good for me to sell it now because the earnings or income is high too. As we can see it continue rising up. And hope it will continue as the time passes by.
Bitcoin's price is continuously increasing day by day.It is now at $7200.It is expected to reach $10,000 at the end of the year.It is a really good news for all of the bitcoin users.If you want more profits,then you need to save your bitcoins if you have any.You can invest some of your bitcoins because in today's date bitcoin's price is high so you will get very high profits in a very less time.Signature campaigns are now also giving high payments as the price is getting increased.In the last eight years it has reached a new height.
happybitcoinph

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:23:29 PM

Bitcoin's price is continuously increasing day by day.It is now at $7200.It is expected to reach $10,000 at the end of the year.It is a really good news for all of the bitcoin users.If you want more profits,then you need to save your bitcoins if you have any.You can invest some of your bitcoins because in today's date bitcoin's price is high so you will get very high profits in a very less time.Signature campaigns are now also giving high payments as the price is getting increased.In the last eight years it has reached a new height.

As long as the price is moving forward it doesnt matter if it will not reached $10,000 at the end of the year.

We want that to happened but it's better if we don't make things rush.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:48:19 AM

As long as the price is moving forward it doesnt matter if it will not reached $10,000 at the end of the year.

We want that to happened but it's better if we don't make things rush.
Hmm! It seems a very promising time for the bitcoin holders. All one has to do is to keep holding their bitcoins in their pockets and not selling them at all. Yes it would be really beneficial to sign up for some sort of signature campaign nowadays because they have increased funds due to increment of price per coin.

Trading is not the right option at all for this time .mining could be done but limits are also required because a single wrong step in this crucial time would lead to devastating loss.
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:48:24 AM

One thing has been realized, the big value of bitcoin does make it to fluctuate with high ammounts, in the past bitcoin were going up and down around 200-300 dollars, with the current value its mooving 600-800 dollars soo far, soo as the price grows the volatilaty just keep growing together, soon we will have up and downs of 1000-2000 dollars, wich will be really interesting to watch and play with it.
Qunetick

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:53:57 PM

As of this moment, the bitcoin price is $6280.01. This is bad news for other people because they will think that they will not gain profit anymore. But for me, you are wrong. This time is the good time to buy bitcoin because it becomes more affordable for you to buy. So instead of worrying that bitcoin price is going down, why not take it in a positive way, right?

mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:56:49 PM

Bitcoin value will rise in ten folds with time so be patience and accumulate more how ever u can Smiley
bakekang

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:16:12 PM

Bitcoin value will rise in ten folds with time so be patience and accumulate more how ever u can Smiley
Agree! Better to buy bch at this time cause it keeps on pumping and going up.
After bch rally bitcoin price will go back at $7000.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:20:46 PM

As of this moment, the bitcoin price is $6280.01. This is bad news for other people because they will think that they will not gain profit anymore. But for me, you are wrong. This time is the good time to buy bitcoin because it becomes more affordable for you to buy. So instead of worrying that bitcoin price is going down, why not take it in a positive way, right?
no your not,can you afford of holding bitcoin for long?do you have capital to invest in long term?having bitcoin price now is unstable.and always ups and down.no one can tell what will happen in every moment.so better watch first and configure whats happening
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:33:04 PM

The bitcoin price is $6280.01 this is the bad news for the people who wants to but this time bitcoin was good because it becomes affordable and now stable.
shushu9977

Activity: 1121

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:34:01 PM

Bitcoin now a days, is a dominating and aggressive position. In future, it will more expensive and more valuable currency in the whole world. And it crosses $6000 and it will more and more.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:58:39 AM

Due to Bitcoin can be trade for anyone from any country, the value of Bitcoin can be grown rapidly in next few year. In fact, the number of people holding Bitcoin is still considered not many, compares to the world population.
In the present time there are no chances for bitcoin price to fall back due to its extra benefits and properties. Its price is increasing with the passage of time, everyday more and more people come to know about bitcoin and after some time they invest in it.

I think the price of bitcoin will become very high in the future. If someone want to invest in bitcoin then I thnk is the best time to buy bitcoin and it will give him a very good profit very eaisly.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:56:46 PM

In the present time there are no chances for bitcoin price to fall back due to its extra benefits and properties. Its price is increasing with the passage of time, everyday more and more people come to know about bitcoin and after some time they invest in it.

I think the price of bitcoin will become very high in the future. If someone want to invest in bitcoin then I thnk is the best time to buy bitcoin and it will give him a very good profit very eaisly.

Most likely to be like that. We saw just this year increase in price adoption and popularity of bitcoin, so every next year should be better then the last one if we look how bitcoin is progress. However we will see in also few down like we saw this year but after that we could expect fast recovery, expecting to see at least next year 5 digits in bitcoin price.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:52:55 PM

A good wish .. btc the price will probably continue to increase see the btc mining spirit and the investors who continue to release little by little gets the btc. get the highest points and do not know the time, the spirit of btc hero fighters becomes a great reward. and btc also meet the market dot to be developed, this is what makes btc prices stable and can raise prices faster. Quite a bit I know and I also spend as much time as I can to earn many btc points. High spirits are becoming the btc rising capital for the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: