Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:32:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price  (Read 7060 times)
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:05:22 AM

Bitcoin is moving to $2000 today. What is the impact of this geometrical price movement to the world financial system? Let us discuss.
Due to the increase in the price of the Bitcoin , many people will attract toward the Bitcoin for the earning , so usually it may be possible that many numbers of the people use their fiat money to buy the Bitcoin and finally enter in the Bitcoin .
This will results into the down of the value of the fiat of his local money ( if it happened at big scale ) and increase the prices of the Bitcoin more and more .
Well here I am thinking personally that this is the last range of the Bitcoin of 2000$ and after this , it will remain stable for long time ( may be one month or.may be two ) .
Overall we are getting profit with this only and we don't need to think about anything , just enjoy the life with the Bitcoin .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:09:38 AM

Bitcoin is moving to $2000 today. What is the impact of this geometrical price movement to the world financial system? Let us discuss.

Currently bitcoin has reached more than $2000 today. It was speculated to reach that amount by the end of this year but surprise! I t hasn't been midyear yet and it has reached its speculated value. I'm sure it will have a great impact to some investors because of its rapid growth.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 09:10:01 AM

Due to the increase in the price of the Bitcoin , many people will attract toward the Bitcoin for the earning , so usually it may be possible that many numbers of the people use their fiat money to buy the Bitcoin and finally enter in the Bitcoin .
This will results into the down of the value of the fiat of his local money ( if it happened at big scale ) and increase the prices of the Bitcoin more and more .
Well here I am thinking personally that this is the last range of the Bitcoin of 2000$ and after this , it will remain stable for long time ( may be one month or.may be two )

You are not the first who says something to that tune

Though the other people were saying essentially the same at different moments and, obviously, in respect to different prices. And you guess, the price never stayed there. In fact, I don't know where the price is going to move next, though, as to me, it is likely set to rise further, maybe, to 2,500 dollars per coin, or even higher than that. But I can bet that it won't stay at current levels for long (at max, for a few days only). It is either up or down, and no way for in between

megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:28:27 AM

Currently bitcoin has reached more than $2000 today. It was speculated to reach that amount by the end of this year but surprise! I t hasn't been midyear yet and it has reached its speculated value. I'm sure it will have a great impact to some investors because of its rapid growth.

Yes it's impacted my pocket, if I decide to sell today I might be almost making 100% profit and so I tend to agree with you that it must have positive impact on some investors.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:52:21 AM

Since Bitcoin is getting high rate of value so many of us are glad to gain desirable profit by selling it. But the price of Bitcoin should be stable, one thing I know that the world economy is not in a stable position so it will not be a matter of worries.
I always believe in quality and stability, if Bitcoin will reach  the level of up to the mark then it must be stable and credible.
I love Bitcoin.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:31:20 AM

There are no huge impact on the world financial system but only to the businessman and to the users who are dealing with bitcoin. I am one of the bitcoin user and at the same time an earner, with the increased price of bitcoin the more profit will I get. In the end, the only thing for bitcoin to have a huge impact on the world financial system is for it to be accepted by countries not as a commodity but as a currency.
GG_monster

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:37:06 AM

Since Bitcoin is getting high rate of value so many of us are glad to gain desirable profit by selling it. But the price of Bitcoin should be stable, one thing I know that the world economy is not in a stable position so it will not be a matter of worries.
I always believe in quality and stability, if Bitcoin will reach  the level of up to the mark then it must be stable and credible.
I love Bitcoin.

If the price of bitcoin is stable, then it will lose interest of investors who buy it only because of constant growth and thus bitcoin will lose a lot of users.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 12:36:47 PM

in my point of view even the price increase but it doesn't any effect for the world financial system but it's have an effect for bitcoin users only not for all the people around the world just like the current situations that i didn't see it effect for the poor countries because it is very difficult to solved the global economic and bitcoin could not able to do that
bedroid

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 12:40:26 PM

Well here I am thinking personally that this is the last range of the Bitcoin of 2000$ and after this , it will remain stable for long time ( may be one month or.may be two )

Though the other people were saying essentially the same at different moments and, obviously, in respect to different prices. And you guess, the price never stayed there. In fact, I don't know where the price is going to move next, though, as to me, it is likely set to rise further, maybe, to 2,500 dollars per coin, or even higher than that. But I can bet that it won't stay at current levels for long (at max, for a few days only). It is either up or down, and no way for in between

I think $2,500 is next for sure. What is the current ATH? I saw Kraken showing $2,500 plus on Monday but no news supporting this at all which is quite strange...
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 12:56:02 PM

in my point of view even the price increase but it doesn't any effect for the world financial system but it's have an effect for bitcoin users only not for all the people around the world just like the current situations that i didn't see it effect for the poor countries because it is very difficult to solved the global economic and bitcoin could not able to do that

Bitcoin price pump takes the bitcoin usage to moon we are thinking but bitcoin not been used by the many people around the world. Then how this much sudden bump happening on bitcoin. All are saying huge adoption, Segwit, BU and other things taking the value to skyrocket. We are lacking in spread the bitcoin, laymen are doesn't know about it. What would be the solution for it?

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 12:59:20 PM

Now everyone is expecting further growth in the price of bitcoin. It can attract many investors. Now to invest in bitcoin is much more profitable than buying shares of any company. This may create a shortage of investors in the economy and it will collapse, followed by the fall and the price of bitcoin.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:41:25 PM

Now everyone is expecting further growth in the price of bitcoin. It can attract many investors. Now to invest in bitcoin is much more profitable than buying shares of any company. This may create a shortage of investors in the economy and it will collapse, followed by the fall and the price of bitcoin.
That's how we think, we are very optimistic that the price will rise continuously and we believe it will bring so much money for us.
Due to the positive news that is circulating in the internet, it results to great speculation of people and they are right, the price has really increase.
At this moment it is our decision if we go long term or sell right away when we get the profit already.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:21:11 PM

That's how we think, we are very optimistic that the price will rise continuously and we believe it will bring so much money for us.
Due to the positive news that is circulating in the internet, it results to great speculation of people and they are right, the price has really increase.
At this moment it is our decision if we go long term or sell right away when we get the profit already.

It is obvious that many people will be having many ways to get ahold of a bitcoin, it doesn't mattee if it is mBTC, they will hold it and save it for a long time. We still don't know what might happen, it may dissapoint the investors or it might make them happy. For me, I will be going long term.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 03:13:54 PM

I think $2,500 is next for sure. What is the current ATH? I saw Kraken showing $2,500 plus on Monday but no news supporting this at all which is quite strange...

Kraken has never been a reference point for Bitcoin prices

I have a feeling (it is just a feeling so take it with a grain of salt) that we went up to over 2,000 dollars per coin a bit prematurely, i.e. too fast to stay there for long. The current price rally seems to be caused primarily by two independent factors. First, it's Bitfinex fiat withdrawal and deposit issues, and, second, the hype that was the effect of the news that Japan began treating Bitcoin as a legitimate currency. Both of these factors are not lasting, so we may see the price go down to 1,200 dollars in the nearest future. As I already said, 2,000 dollars might be a new resistance, while 1,200 dollars a new support for the time being

kevinn669

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

Tokens That Store Virtual Energy

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:17:05 PM

A new peak in 2000 dollars caused a big stir in the society. Some began to sell their coins, and some predict bitcoin a price of $ 3,000. Now in the bitcoin community chaos)

████████████                                                     
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███          ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       
 ██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███         ██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀ ▐███▌   ██▀▀▀▀██▄▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀       
 ██     ██  ███   ▄▄    ██▄    ▀    ██     ██ ██   ██     ██    ██           
 ██ ▄▄▄██▀  ███  ████   ▀██████▄    ██    ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ██ ▄▄▄██▀    ██           
 ██  ▀██▄   ███   ▀▀    ▄    ▀██    ██    ███████  ██  ▀██▄     ██           
 ██    ▀██▄ ███         ██▄▄▄▄██    ██   ▐█▌   ▐█▌ ██    ▀██▄   ██           
 ▀▀      ▀▀ ███          ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀   ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀   ▀▀           
            ████████████     █████████████                                   
                                       ███                                   
         ████████ ██▄      ██          ███  ████████▄   ▄▄█████▄▄  ██▄     ▄██
         ██       ████▄    ██     ▄▄   ███  ██    ▀██ ▐██▀     ▀██  ▀██▄ ▄██▀
         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██▀███▄  ██    ████  ███  ██   ▄▄██ ██              ▀███▀   
         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ▀███▄██     ▀▀   ███  ██ ███▀▀  ██    ██████     ▐█▌   
         ██       ██    ▀████          ███  ██  ▀██▄  ▐██▄     ▄██     ▐█▌   
         ████████ ██      ▀██          ███  ██    ▀██▄  ▀▀█████▀▀      ▐█▌   
                              ████████████                                   
      ▄▄▄▄        ▄███▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄████▀
               █████   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀   
 ▀▀████████▌ ▐██▌     
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀ ▄▄   
               █████▄ 
             █▄ ▀████▌
             ███  ▀███▌
             ███    ▀▀▀
             ███       
             ███       
             ███           
            ▐███▌     
           ▄█████▄     
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Register and Get Access
Facebook   Telegram
Twitter       Announcement
Wa(t)ch_night()

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:39:07 PM

A new peak in 2000 dollars caused a big stir in the society. Some began to sell their coins, and some predict bitcoin a price of $ 3,000. Now in the bitcoin community chaos)
While nothing like this is happening and I think today you need to be a little alert, because I remember the last year, then after he hits bitokoyn, right after the collapse and it was not in vain. I always suspect big Bitcoin holders in that they occasionally manipulate prices in the market by throwing Bitcoin and creating panic. Therefore the House will be if with 2000 dollars, bitcoin again will fall much more low.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:59:43 PM

I believe it will have an effect on the global financial system because there's going to be more demand now that it's managed to reach 2k$ even before the year halves and so I expect more people to exchange their fiat for bitcoins and if this trend continues in large numbers the global financial system will feel its effect.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:02:44 AM

The geometric price? Huh? None i guess. But the reason prices go up so high is due to whales having their btc on multiple exchanges. They then buy in at same time and coordinate. We r bring pumped up. Almost no news happened in btc world to justify this price.
Bitcoin price right now is getting pump up and its good. I agree that its because of the multiple exchanges. Growing of bitcoin price will help more bitcoin users to save and to buy what they want.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 04:25:49 AM

Now Bitcoin is too much expensive, because of its price value is continuously going to high.
I feel now not everyone buy the bitcoin easily, it is hard especially for poor people who have limited money. Also a middle class man can't afford it. Now bitcoin is a dream to buy it.
Only rich people can buy it easily. It is main reason that only few people use the bitcoin and buy it.   

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mantra

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:30:06 AM

Very surprisingly indeed, bitcoin reaches the highest price in history and is crawling up, this is a good thing we should be grateful for. Bitcoin is getting more and is believed by various parties and it is amazing
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: