Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:14:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:51:05 PM

Reuters: House Dems Circulate Draft Bill That Would Prevent Tech Giants from Issuing Cryptocurrencies

https://dcebrief.com/reuters-house-dems-circulate-draft-bill-that-would-prevent-tech-giants-from-issuing-cryptocurrencies/
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amadeus82

Activity: 327
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 09:12:13 AM

Good time to accumulate.

I disagree. Not yet.

I expect the price to fall further down, since there is no reason for it to raise now. It will eventually rise, but not without/before any substantial progress will be made. So I guess it will depend a lot on how successful will HERo be at launch. If it will be successful enough to bring in some funds and interest of investors, then development will of course follow and then with some investment in marketing also the price Wink
R-J-F

Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 03:50:21 PM

Hi everyone!

Been totally immersed in work last several months, not much time for chit chat or crypto for that matter but, back now! What is going on? Looks like ALTs are totally out of favor right now. I find that so ironic, Bitcoin is old tech at this point but, I suppose name recognition and hype have a lot to do with it. Still holding, who would sell in this market anyway? Guess you're all in "wait it out mode" huh?

So, how is everyone? Anything exciting going on? Any new plans for Note?

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 06:02:14 PM

Hi everyone!

Been totally immersed in work last several months, not much time for chit chat or crypto for that matter but, back now! What is going on? Looks like ALTs are totally out of favor right now. I find that so ironic, Bitcoin is old tech at this point but, I suppose name recognition and hype have a lot to do with it. Still holding, who would sell in this market anyway? Guess you're all in "wait it out mode" huh?

Hey RJF, yep for the most part. Bitcoin goes up and alts go down, I'm sure there are many factors involved.

Just finished up with our annual open house at the gardens this past weekend, pretty good turnout.

HERo membership will be ready shortly, likely to launch within the next 60 days. Then our focus will be on growing HERo to become a revenue source and ultimately funding.

How have you been?

DCEBrief

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:53:26 PM

Senators Focus on Trust at Banking Committee Hearing on Facebook Libra

https://dcebrief.com/senators-focus-on-trust-at-banking-committee-hearing-on-facebook-libra/
R-J-F

Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 02:33:04 PM

Hi everyone!

Hey RJF, yep for the most part. Bitcoin goes up and alts go down, I'm sure there are many factors involved.

Just finished up with our annual open house at the gardens this past weekend, pretty good turnout.

HERo membership will be ready shortly, likely to launch within the next 60 days. Then our focus will be on growing HERo to become a revenue source and ultimately funding.

How have you been?

Doing well, closing in on retirement but, will take a bit longer due to crypto markets! <G> The wife and I are starting to travel more, like to see the rest of the US and Europe as time allows. Spend some time in Mexico recently, that was fun, East side in Playa DelCarmen great place to unwind. How's everyone there? Alan doing well? Any plans for Dnotes?

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 05:20:42 PM

Hi everyone!

How have you been?

Doing well, closing in on retirement but, will take a bit longer due to crypto markets! <G> The wife and I are starting to travel more, like to see the rest of the US and Europe as time allows. Spend some time in Mexico recently, that was fun, East side in Playa DelCarmen great place to unwind. How's everyone there? Alan doing well? Any plans for Dnotes?

Sounds like a good time Wink. Yep everyone doing great here, busy time of year for us so everyone is on overdrive.

The plans for DNotes are all focused on revenue and funding, and HERo is at the center of that effort.

DCEBrief

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 09:30:42 PM

French Regulators are Closer to Approving First Group of Cryptocurrency Issuers

https://dcebrief.com/french-regulators-are-closer-to-approving-first-group-of-cryptocurrency-issuers/
DCEBrief

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 01:00:52 AM

Japan Reportedly Pushing for SWIFT-Like Global Payment Network for Cryptocurrencies

https://dcebrief.com/japan-reportedly-pushing-for-swift-like-global-payment-network-for-cryptocurrencies/
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 05:05:49 PM

Just checking in too. Taking a bit of time to catch up on cryptos. Wish I'd done that earlier. A coin I love got delisted from Bittrex while I wasn't paying attention which is disappointing. DNotes price isn't too exciting but I know the team is doing the right thing. I soooo can't wait for our own exchange (sick of having to rely on what's available now)! But I know that's a bit further down on the list... I am swamped with my own stuff so still can't do much, but working through things one by one. My wallet minting and CRISP is doing great Smiley

Industries aren't reformed in a day, so keep up the good work. It will pay off!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 05:50:03 PM

Just checking in too. Taking a bit of time to catch up on cryptos. Wish I'd done that earlier. A coin I love got delisted from Bittrex while I wasn't paying attention which is disappointing. DNotes price isn't too exciting but I know the team is doing the right thing. I soooo can't wait for our own exchange (sick of having to rely on what's available now)! But I know that's a bit further down on the list... I am swamped with my own stuff so still can't do much, but working through things one by one. My wallet minting and CRISP is doing great Smiley

Appreciate it Wiser, thanks for checking in and stopping by to say hi. I agree, we are absolutely doing the right thing for the longevity and progress of DNotes.

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:07:23 PM

Appreciate it Wiser, thanks for checking in and stopping by to say hi. I agree, we are absolutely doing the right thing for the longevity and progress of DNotes.

I wanted to add... The trading bot you all have developed is gold! I want to bring it up so people don't forget about it. The crypto industry is what it is, and will be for a while. The trading bot helps one take advantage of that reality. I've had some really profitable months with it. I didn't make anything this past month or two because the bottom fell out of my market and I was too busy to deal with it (working on it now), but I have more than made back the annual cost of the subscription. I just keep building my grid a little at a time as funds come in Smiley
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 06:22:46 PM

I wanted to add... The trading bot you all have developed is gold! I want to bring it up so people don't forget about it. The crypto industry is what it is, and will be for a while. The trading bot helps one take advantage of that reality. I've had some really profitable months with it. I didn't make anything this past month or two because the bottom fell out of my market and I was too busy to deal with it (working on it now), but I have more than made back the annual cost of the subscription. I just keep building my grid a little at a time as funds come in Smiley

Thank you for bringing it up and appreciate the comment. That is an excellent strategy. As it grows, keep expanding your grid. If the bottom falls out of your market it will hurt less and help to compensate for any losses as it trades along the way. I really appreciate that you have taken the time to test it out and learn the bot.

DCEBrief

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 10:19:07 PM

Congressman McHenry: Cryptocurrency is “Unstoppable Force”

https://dcebrief.com/congressman-mchenry-cryptocurrency-is-unstoppable-force/
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 12:00:23 AM

EU Banks Urged to Adopt Real-Time Payment System to Meet Fintech Challenge

https://dcebrief.com/eu-banks-urged-to-adopt-real-time-payment-system-to-meet-fintech-challenge/

Some of them are already implementing technology for transactions that take less than 5 seconds.They feel the pressure a lot.

That pressure and competition is great for everyone. I imagine banks will be able to match up with some of the advantages that digital currency brings to the table as well as adopt other non-fiat digital currencies to keep a larger market share and combine the advantages where possible. Being able to manage your own funds is a great option but factors like speed, convenience, protection, trust, cost and value will be more important to the majority of users. Our vision is that the user will be able to decide how to manage their funds best and the level of risk and protection that is best for some or all of their funds.

So is DNotes putting their name in the hat? Have you reached out to them?

Reached out to who and putting our name in the hat for what? The article was about Etrienne Goosse from the European Payment Council making a statement to urge EU banks to step up and compete with the emerging fintech technologies.

Well, reaching out to the EU banks and saying this is what we have and using DNotes Global as a stepping stone to possibly assist them with what they need. Kind of like a sales person would do. Just simply say "hey we are here and we exist and can possibly assist you in what the European Counsel is trying to push them with. What if the EU banks decide to go with what they are requesting? Then the DNotes name could be someone they look at for assistance if the want to move forward with such a venture. If a EU bank decides to go forward they will reach out to Fintech? who would they reach out to?

They would reach out to someone who represents their interests the best. That's how they work. They don't want innovation, they want to preserve their position for as long as possible at the lowest cost.

Innovative is not important but in order to attract the community at least, they need to show their developments because without any improvement it is impossible to sustain in the crypto market.

That is true to a degree. Many of the larger banks are investing heavily in financial technology businesses and more niche banks to try and capture the emergent market share under their business umbrella. A PWC report I read estimated that the banks only have about five years until Silicon Valley firms begin to eat into their market share. The banks will need to do something soon.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 03:06:20 AM

https://nextgenhero.io/technology/empowering-women-in-stem-and-breaking-down-barriers-with-education-an-interview-with-shefali-kapoor-patel/

DCEBrief

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:56:32 PM

Report: CFTC Has Been Investigating BitMEX Exchange for Months

https://dcebrief.com/report-cftc-has-been-investigating-bitmex-exchange-for-months/
Amadeus82

Activity: 327
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:53:13 AM

It is nice to see that team is still working hard, I am really looking forward to the official launch of HERo. With funds from HERo, I believe that DNotes will get some fresh air into the lungs and great things would start happening again with the development of the coin and the ecosystem around it Cool

DCEBrief

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:06:21 AM

Report: Nearly Half of U.S. and UK Consumers Distrust Facebook Cryptocurrency

https://dcebrief.com/nearly-half-of-u-s-and-uk-consumers-dont-trust-facebook-for-cryptocurrency/
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 04:19:17 PM

It is nice to see that team is still working hard, I am really looking forward to the official launch of HERo. With funds from HERo, I believe that DNotes will get some fresh air into the lungs and great things would start happening again with the development of the coin and the ecosystem around it Cool

We are too Amadeus, thank you!

Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: