Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:51:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your site-pairs?  (Read 375 times)
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:54:39 PM

Using more than one trading site utilizes greater power than relying only on one. It has security reasons since if one of them gets DDoSed and you have funds elsewhere too, you probably are good with your trades. But it also adds new tactics (such as arbitrary trading). What are the trading sites you usually use in relation with each other and how?

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:18:36 AM

Using more than one trading site utilizes greater power than relying only on one. It has security reasons since if one of them gets DDoSed and you have funds elsewhere too, you probably are good with your trades. But it also adds new tactics (such as arbitrary trading). What are the trading sites you usually use in relation with each other and how?
I use poloniex and bittrex because i am more comfortable in using them because if poloniex goes slow down a little bit i continue trading in bittrex because almost of all the coins in poloniex are in bittrex so it is not that complicated to adjust and i can completely earn money without wasting anytime in waiting for poloniex.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 05:45:00 AM

with big exchanges that have enough liquidity you won't find any arbitrage opportunity for trading and making any profit, the trading fees and also the liquidity will kill any arbitrage case.
and smaller exchanges don't have enough liquidity or security in most cases to be even considered.

and i personally prefer focusing my attention on one place, and that is bittrex. they may have been DDOSed but i never felt it as much as people are experiencing it on polo.

--looking for signature--
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 07:59:43 AM

I believe almost all the crypto traders are maintaining accounts with more than 10 exchanges for various reasons hence trading one single coin on two exchanges are very common among this community.

As I am always withdrawing my capitals immediately after closing my trades so I never bother about down times of an exchange.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:14:27 PM

...I am always withdrawing my capitals immediately after closing my trades...

Yes, that is a very good advice, thank you!

Now, my question to those who said were exchanging on several sites:
How do you interact with so many sites? Do you use any automation or just "click-fighting"?

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:30:33 PM

Before im using c-cex to yobit and do arbitrage trading when coins of each site have great difference on alts price but suddenly my trust on yobit had quitely been reduced since i've seen that their are so many errors occuring unto them thats why i select to use some multiple site wich is reliable on their security and trustable to handle time to time trades and those site are poloniex,bittrex and c-cex.

maybe i will add liqui later on since im quitely following their tracks on this business.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 02:55:49 PM

...I am always withdrawing my capitals immediately after closing my trades...

Yes, that is a very good advice, thank you!

Now, my question to those who said were exchanging on several sites:
How do you interact with so many sites? Do you use any automation or just "click-fighting"?
Yeah that's good to withdraw capital once after making trade and profiting. Being in a third party website seems risky, because in the past several such incidents have took place with the exchange websites. But these days most of the exchange websites were trustworthy and even at times of site down notifications were provided to avoid fear and gain reputation from the users.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:16:03 PM

Before im using c-cex to yobit and do arbitrage trading when coins of each site have great difference on alts price but suddenly my trust on yobit had quitely been reduced since i've seen that their are so many errors occuring unto them thats why i select to use some multiple site wich is reliable on their security and trustable to handle time to time trades and those site are poloniex,bittrex and c-cex.

maybe i will add liqui later on since im quitely following their tracks on this business.

can you share some of the names of these altcoins with you did arbitrage trading with on yobit?

because for a long time now, i have been watching many different exchanges and whenever it comes to yobit and some profitability on an altcoin, their wallets are in maintenance mode which means you can not deposit or withdraw the coins so there is no point in them having a different price!

that is why i am curious to know what were these coins that i missed and you did successfully trade using arbitrage. maybe i need to modify my bot a little!

There is a FOMO brewing...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: