Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:36:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bitfunder] TAT.ASICMINER New Micro-share Passthrough  (Read 11362 times)
ThickAsThieves (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 04:20:29 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2013, 02:24:49 PM by ThickAsThieves

TAT.ASICMINER Bitfunder Migration

In light of Bitfunder's recent announcements, we are enabling each Bitfunder shareholder ONE free migration to HavelockInvestments.com.

The following limitations apply:
1. You must initiate this migration request before November 22, 2013.
2. Due to a massive amount of requests, your migration might take anywhere from 1-9 days to process.*
3. We can make no guarantees that Bitfunder or Havelock will not impose additional limitations on trading in the future.

How to Transfer Shares:
 1. Make the subject of your email: TAT.AM BF
 2. Push the amount of shares to the issuer account on Bitfunder: TATInvestments by using the Transfer feature while logged in to bitfunder.com
 3. Send an e-mail to tat.investments@gmail.com from your account email address registered with HavelockInvestments.com and include the following info:
  - Bitfunder account name (not email)
  - Bitfunder public wallet address
  - Quantity of shares
  - Havelock registered email address

Do NOT send your request more than once, and do NOT include other requests, questions or comments.

* Transfers will be transferred in batches, and confirmations will ONLY be sent after each batch. Do NOT send emails requesting updates.

NOTE: TAT Investments is not responsible for any lost value, arbitrage, or trading opportunities due to delays in processing transfer requests. TAT Investments is not responsible for any limitations or discontinuations of services or access to liquidity imposed by the host exchanges.
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 08:49:17 PM

Announcing G.ASICMINER, AM100, and TAT.ASICMINER temporary conversion services: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.msg3452278#msg3452278
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 12:33:09 AM

TAT.ASICMINER Bitfunder Migration Grace Period

In light of Bitfunder's recent announcements, we are enabling each Bitfunder shareholder ONE free migration to HavelockInvestments.com.

1. You must initiate this migration request before November 15, 2013.
2. Due to a massive amount of requests, your migration might take anywhere from 1-14 days to process.*
3. After Nov. 15th, we may offer a fee-based transfer service, or discontinue the service.
4. We can make no guarantees that Bitfunder or Havelock will not impose additional limitations on trading in the future.

How to Transfer Shares:
 2. Push the amount of shares to the issuer account on Bitfunder: TATInvestments by using the Transfer feature while logged in to bitfunder.com
 3. Send an e-mail to tat.investments@gmail.com from your account email address registered with HavelockInvestments.com and include the following info:
  - Quantity of shares

Do NOT send your request more than once, and do NOT include other requests, questions or comments.

* Transfers will be transferred in batches, and confirmations will ONLY be sent after each batch. Do NOT send emails requesting updates.

NOTE: TAT Investments is not responsible for any lost value, arbitrage, or trading opportunities due to delays in processing transfer requests. TAT Investments is not responsible for any limitations or discontinuations of services or access to liquidity imposed by the host exchanges.

Guess you'll have a lot more work now...

ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 01:00:36 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2013, 02:25:10 PM by ThickAsThieves

Guess you'll have a lot more work now...

I've been working on the railroad...
lee n. field

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 12:13:25 AM

2. Due to a massive amount of requests, your migration might take anywhere from 1-9 days to process.*
3. We can make no guarantees that Bitfunder or Havelock will not impose additional limitations on trading in the future.

How to Transfer Shares:
  - Quantity of shares

Questions:

I am trying to deal with a bitfunder account for the estate of my son.  I have access to his bitfunder account.  He as a small (but not insignificant) number of bitcoins invested in G.ASICMINER-PT on bitfunder.  (And, some in JAH and some in ActiveMining.  The rest are insignificant.)

The whole process on getting them out seems kind of murky to me.  To do anything with shares Google 2-factor needs to be enabled.  I try, and it doesn't work.  Dividend funds move to weexchange OK, but withdrawing from there leaves the bitcoin transfer is stuck in limbo.  Requests for help go unanswered.

Any assistance would be welcome.
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 12:23:04 AM

How to Transfer Shares:
  - Quantity of shares

Questions:

I am trying to deal with a bitfunder account for the estate of my son.  I have access to his bitfunder account.  He as a small (but not insignificant) number of bitcoins invested in G.ASICMINER-PT on bitfunder.  (And, some in JAH and some in ActiveMining.  The rest are insignificant.)

The whole process on getting them out seems kind of murky to me.  To do anything with shares Google 2-factor needs to be enabled.  I try, and it doesn't work.  Dividend funds move to weexchange OK, but withdrawing from there leaves the bitcoin transfer is stuck in limbo.  Requests for help go unanswered.

If you know how to sign a message using the bitcoin wallet assigned to his Bitfunder account, then you'll be able to verify ownership later on, once the asset is frozen and converted to AM100 shares on HavelockInvestments.com

However, if you can get that 2-factor working, it will be much easier and quicker for me to help, as I need to be able to control the shares to do anything with them for you.

You might get some additional assistance by joining the #bitfunder channel using IRC, on Freenode.
lee n. field

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:59:21 PM

How to Transfer Shares:
  - Quantity of shares

Questions:

If you know how to sign a message using the bitcoin wallet assigned to his Bitfunder account, then you'll be able to verify ownership later on, once the asset is frozen and converted to AM100 shares on HavelockInvestments.com

However, if you can get that 2-factor working, it will be much easier and quicker for me to help, as I need to be able to control the shares to do anything with them for you.

You might get some additional assistance by joining the #bitfunder channel using IRC, on Freenode.

OK, I got the 2-factor thing figured out and working.  Not what I'd call well documented.

Shares transferred, email sent.  The email is my son's, but I monitor it.  I'll drop you a private message on that.
dawie

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

BTC for a better world

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 09:14:06 PM

Just transferred mine as well.  Sorry for being late.
Any idea what we should do with G.ASICMINER-PT shares?  Should we mail DeaDTerra?

Fascinated by BTC
BTC: 1HWUnvZ3xQykdSJsfyGiGQpZG16uFe8DXJ
XMR: 44fJ52WJGUmceBX6iARnfW6k9p2MFrwkb9AeXRDvQDaZYM8zkA2uuysE164GBGrhkvGh8PAxGUFU5Fq eEmk82Cww3CHdeRS
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 10:11:48 PM

How to Transfer Shares:
  - Quantity of shares

Questions:

OK, I got the 2-factor thing figured out and working.  Not what I'd call well documented.

Shares transferred, email sent.  The email is my son's, but I monitor it.  I'll drop you a private message on that.

The next batch should be processed in 24-28 hours. I'll keep an eye out.
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 10:14:21 PM

Any idea what we should do with G.ASICMINER-PT shares?  Should we mail DeaDTerra?

For the G.ASICMINER shares, I'd just make sure your Bitfunder.com wallet address and email on account are up to date and in your control.

At some point (I don't know how long, I don't run it) G.ASICMINER shares will be converted to direct shares held with ASICMINER. At that point you could import them to AM1 on Havelock if you want to sell/trade.

However we are offering a fee-based service to convert your G.ASIC shares now, if you don't want to wait: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.msg3580309#msg3580309
dawie

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

BTC for a better world

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 10:18:54 PM

For the G.ASICMINER shares, I'd just make sure your Bitfunder.com wallet address and email on account are up to date and in your control.

At some point (I don't know how long, I don't run it) G.ASICMINER shares will be converted to direct shares held with ASICMINER. At that point you could import them to AM1 on Havelock if you want to sell/trade.

However we are offering a fee-based service to convert your G.ASIC shares now, if you don't want to wait: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.msg3580309#msg3580309

Thx a lot.  Appreciate the reply although I am in the wrong thread.
I will opt to wait then.  No hurry. 

Fascinated by BTC
BTC: 1HWUnvZ3xQykdSJsfyGiGQpZG16uFe8DXJ
XMR: 44fJ52WJGUmceBX6iARnfW6k9p2MFrwkb9AeXRDvQDaZYM8zkA2uuysE164GBGrhkvGh8PAxGUFU5Fq eEmk82Cww3CHdeRS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: