Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:14:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Steem actually profitable?  (Read 1761 times)
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 05:09:25 AM

Have you actually used Steem before? It makes me wonder whenever you could make some serious profit out of it, or it would just be better off to look out for other ways to expand your earnings.

The concept of getting paid for social media content is cool, but I have my doubts of how much I could earn with the Steem platform, since I'm pretty new to it.

Also, I find it rather confusing having three different cryptocurrencies like Steem, Steem Dollars, and Steem Power. Could someone enlighten me in this by the way?

Nevertheless, I would love to hear your thoughts about the possibility of profiting with this new way of publishing content.  Smiley

There's a lot of way to make money here although I am not active here anymore,but I've got a lot of friends who I referred who are good money here you can make steem dollars from your articles,from voting and from trading steem dollars from trading sites,any way you choose there's money to be made here.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:45:52 AM

There's a lot of way to make money here although I am not active here anymore,but I've got a lot of friends who I referred who are good money here you can make steem dollars from your articles,from voting and from trading steem dollars from trading sites,any way you choose there's money to be made here.

Great. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about Steem's profitability. I've seen many people make money from Steem by making good articles, thus it encourages me to get started writing good quality posts on this revolutionary platform.

I know that it would take quite some effort to get to the point where I could earn a living out of it, but I think that it would be worth it. Now, I'm trying to figure out the estimated interest earnings you would get by holding Steem Power. If you, or anybody else could help me with this, then I would greatly appreciate it.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:52:39 AM

I joined steem a month ago. I only make about 10 SBD. I don't invest there. YOu need to invest a lot so your vote will be worth. From zero investment I post 150 more articles I mean short articles. It takes me a lot of time. I make only 10 SBD and transfer to bittrex. I see an account who can get higher income from voting has more than thousand steem power. It means few BTCS he invested there. For me investing so much BTC in steem, I 'll think many times. I think signature campaign is more profitable than steemit.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:52:53 AM

Great. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about Steem's profitability. I've seen many people make money from Steem by making good articles, thus it encourages me to get started writing good quality posts on this revolutionary platform.

I know that it would take quite some effort to get to the point where I could earn a living out of it, but I think that it would be worth it. Now, I'm trying to figure out the estimated interest earnings you would get by holding Steem Power. If you, or anybody else could help me with this, then I would greatly appreciate it.  Smiley

It takes a while to build a following on steemit, but if you produce quality articles, you do end up getting some high value votes.

It's not really a social media platform in that you won't earn more than pennies for posting social-media type stuff. It's more a blogging platform, and if you produce a decent quality article, you are more likely to earn the big bucks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:28:06 AM

Well I think it is profitable.
I posted small text about a beer I liked.
It basically made me gain that beer s full price.
Seville

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:47:31 PM

steem is most profitable for only for steemit content creators.. for investors, its a mixed bag
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:21:25 AM

Have you actually used Steem before? It makes me wonder whenever you could make some serious profit out of it, or it would just be better off to look out for other ways to expand your earnings.

The concept of getting paid for social media content is cool, but I have my doubts of how much I could earn with the Steem platform, since I'm pretty new to it.

Also, I find it rather confusing having three different cryptocurrencies like Steem, Steem Dollars, and Steem Power. Could someone enlighten me in this by the way?

Nevertheless, I would love to hear your thoughts about the possibility of profiting with this new way of publishing content.  Smiley

True story my first real Steemit earning, back in the day when it was around 3.00, I had a $$ whale upvote my comment and made around $600.00. This was my third comment. So yeah I'd say you can make some money on there.
$600 for articles or comments? You need hard work.I had 150 more articles the best one only make $7.50. It is difficult to earn more than 10 USD for an article, But I don't know others .
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 05:58:06 AM

I joined a few weeks ago but am still confused how to sue the platform and about voting and steam power etc. i think I will check out Youtube today for a dummie's guide to Steemit. i want to write a lot on disruptive economics and bung out some ideas.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
AmarO

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:03:58 AM

Content creators win, people who buy Steem from exchanges lose. Like why would you even buy it only the rich with their big votes win.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:24:58 PM

It takes a while to build a following on steemit, but if you produce quality articles, you do end up getting some high value votes.

It's not really a social media platform in that you won't earn more than pennies for posting social-media type stuff. It's more a blogging platform, and if you produce a decent quality article, you are more likely to earn the big bucks.

Thanks for the advice. Seems like a great opportunity to make a side income out of it, while delivering quality content to everyone within this innovative platform.

I hope that platforms like Steemit could become very popular and rival traditional social media platforms and even blogging platforms. It gives the power back to the content creators, instead of the advertisers where they earn a living out of you.

I'm thinking of investing in Steem Power and holding it for the long term to generate Steem over time. It'll be more like a passive income where my earnings would grow the more Steem I would generate with Steem Power.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:16:07 PM

https://www.onebitcoinbuy.com/steem-cryptocurrency-buy-cash-money-invest.php

STEEM is the first altcoin that has this potential, as it can bring people to Cryptocurrency that have never used it before. There has never before been a currency that had this kind of potential, as STEEM is the first coin that will pay you for posting pictures of yourself or food, or writing about your day, or sharing videos. But it cannot do it alone. STEEM's value is based on community involvement.

Kiss

Completely agree with your statement, mate. STEEM is one of the best altcoins in existence with the purpose to bring people from the mainstream world to get started with cryptocurrencies. By decentralizing social media, people would have freedom of speech with STEEM and gain the ability to share content that will remain in the blockchain virtually forever.

There are so many ways to earn with STEEM not only by posting rewards but also by holding STEEM Dollars, and STEEM Power. Given that you could multiply your earnings over the long term, STEEM looks like it is very profitable. At first, I didn't realize this since I was new to the platform, but as I began learning about it, I've realized its true potential.

With STEEM, everybody wins as they make profit and contribute towards delivering quality content to other people in the mainstream world. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
hodlcoinfan

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:19:31 PM

i have been thinking of steem for a while but is it really unsensored?
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:46:20 PM

steem can actually be profitable if you have upvote for article or video you post on the steemit platform, Upload video advertising steemit, also buy steem. The more steem power you have the more profit you make from your upvote.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:52:44 PM

steem can actually be profitable if you have upvote for article or video you post on the steemit platform, Upload video advertising steemit, also buy steem. The more steem power you have the more profit you make from your upvote.

Yes. You can make the most profits by getting upvotes from other people with the content you provide. Of course, that is not the only way to profit with STEEM as you could also invest into STEEM Dollars to earn interest and grow your capital. In addition, there is the option to buy STEEM Power to further increase your chances of generating STEEM in the long term. Thus, the more STEEM Power you have, the bigger profits you would make.

The idea of the STEEM platform is truly revolutionary and will radically change the way people share content over social media free from any intermediaries that would take up your personal, and valuable information. Once STEEM becomes popular enough in the mainstream world, it may become a rival against traditional social media platforms.

Nevertheless, there are many ways to earn with STEEM. You just have to find which method works best for you to start making money right away. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: