Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:23:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LYS] 🌞Lysergion🌞 🌈Coin of the psychedelic community🌈 POW-POS Hybrid ⛏️  (Read 10874 times)
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:42:51 AM

2,108,805.55 total coin premine not so good dev  Smiley Good Luck

On what point does it say that about premine? I cannot see that part, and the coin is yet to be released. You possibly cannot have the source since it is not even released yet to the public.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
CometotheTundra (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

Join Lysergion, the psychedelic crypto!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 11:49:37 AM

2,108,805.55 total coin premine not so good dev  Smiley Good Luck

On what point does it say that about premine? I cannot see that part, and the coin is yet to be released. You possibly cannot have the source since it is not even released yet to the public.

Thank you for your replies,

I think he is taking that number from the total because I said I would not go above 5% premine. What I meant was that we would most not likely go above that amount of premined coins but will likely choose a lower value. The premine is one of the last things we can decide on so your feedback is appreciated!

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀  The Coin of the Psychedelic Community  ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ Lysergion.com ➲ airdrop until aug 19th ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
❱❱❱ [Facebook] [Twitter] [Instagram] ❰❰❰
SDHarley

Activity: 778
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 11:55:22 AM

This one sounds interesting. Watching.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Social Cryptos Ltd - Where cryptos can benefit us all.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:57:29 AM

I think he is taking that number from the total because I said I would not go above 5% premine. What I meant was that we would most not likely go above that amount of premined coins but will likely choose a lower value. The premine is one of the last things we can decide on so your feedback is appreciated!

I would really appreciate if you did like signature campaign, bounties and airdrop and such with most of the 5%.
Maybe 0.5-1% of premine to you would be the best amount, because it is kind of scary if the dev holds 5% of the premine, and scares away the potential investors.
What algo will this coin be? If you want, i can try setting up a pool for the launch when you have the coin source ready.
Let me know, Onni

Edit: It seems like you have listed a blake2 as potential algo, but not yet confirmed.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
CometotheTundra (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 02:23:44 PM

This one sounds interesting. Watching.

Thank you! Smiley

CometotheTundra (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 02:35:09 PM

I would really appreciate if you did like signature campaign, bounties and airdrop and such with most of the 5%.
Maybe 0.5-1% of premine to you would be the best amount, because it is kind of scary if the dev holds 5% of the premine, and scares away the potential investors.
What algo will this coin be? If you want, i can try setting up a pool for the launch when you have the coin source ready.
Let me know, Onni

Edit: It seems like you have listed a blake2 as potential algo, but not yet confirmed.

5% is not yet decided, it will likely be less. Yes, that make sense, I am not planning on keeping any large amounts of the premine. I am thinking to distribute the majority in initial airdrop and giveaways to decentralize such a large amount and keep the rest for a short signature campaign and bounties. Perhaps we can start the signature campaign pre release.

Yes, as of now, it is Blake2, but it is still within the realms of possibility to switch over. Development is going quickly and planning to release later next month gives me some extra time, so I am planning on a test-net stage so developers can configure and test their websites/services to have them up at launch. I'd be happy for you to run a pool, join the Discord so I can provide you with any information and help on having it ready for launch.

I am also very interested in developing an Android Wallet, but need to do a lot more research on this as I have never done mobile development. If anybody with knowledge in mobile wallets wishes to help or provide some guidance send me a message or better join our Discord (in the original post).

Raizou

Activity: 758

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:04:22 PM

2,108,805.55 total coin premine not so good dev  Smiley Good Luck
Dev, there is a basic premise that says that those premine coins should strictly offer bountys or airdrop, what do you think? Your project is different, but with this premine is more of the same. Wink
CometotheTundra (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 03:37:32 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2017, 01:10:36 PM by CometotheTundra

Dev, there is a basic premise that says that those premine coins should strictly offer bountys or airdrop, what do you think? Your project is different, but with this premine is more of the same. Wink

Yes, I will probably make such a premise. 5% is not the decided amount of premine, it is simply a maximum I mentioned.

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:51:34 PM

It still is a crazy amount but at least the Dev has replied to our concerns which earns him some rep. If there sre good reasons for the premine and it is well justified then it is fine. Let's see what happens? There is going to be some giveaways and maybe some promos.   I would like some nixe giceaways myself ^^
CometotheTundra (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 01:09:44 PM

It still is a crazy amount but at least the Dev has replied to our concerns which earns him some rep. If there sre good reasons for the premine and it is well justified then it is fine. Let's see what happens? There is going to be some giveaways and maybe some promos.   I would like some nixe giceaways myself ^^

I am thinking of, let's say, a lower amount then, 2.5%. Host giveaways and airdrops before the launch and then distribute 2% within the first day through a public address proving so. The rest can be using for bounties.

But don't get me wrong, I am not looking to make money, a premine will be for the sole benefit of the coin. If you all want 0% premine, then please say so, and that is possible too. It just seems a smallish premine for the benefit of growth and promotion will be beneficial. Let me know what you think!

CometotheTundra (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 05:09:01 PM

If you are interested in Lysergion, I ask you join our Discord server! I finished with the setup of channels and rules, I'm thinking in the future we can have a Lysergion tip bot. It's pretty empty right now and it'll be nice to start some discussion. I can answer any questions and offer any related help, my username is the same on there!

https://discord.gg/wWh8w2X

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:22:20 PM

It still is a crazy amount but at least the Dev has replied to our concerns which earns him some rep. If there sre good reasons for the premine and it is well justified then it is fine. Let's see what happens? There is going to be some giveaways and maybe some promos.   I would like some nixe giceaways myself ^^

I am thinking of, let's say, a lower amount then, 2.5%. Host giveaways and airdrops before the launch and then distribute 2% within the first day through a public address proving so. The rest can be using for bounties.

But don't get me wrong, I am not looking to make money, a premine will be for the sole benefit of the coin. If you all want 0% premine, then please say so, and that is possible too. It just seems a smallish premine for the benefit of growth and promotion will be beneficial. Let me know what you think!

No I agree with premine I support and like them. But as with everything they can be abused. I dont believe you plan to abuse it so I'm not worried but these are concerns we need to look into if we want a successful coin. I'll gladly take any give away or airdrops and stake my rewards. I dont plan to because i dont need pennies I'm cool ^^ I would much rather have this as a medium term investment.
Fobos2017

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:43:50 PM

When pow will start ?
CometotheTundra (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 10:51:06 AM

When pow will start ?

Both PoW and PoS will start at launch. I'm implementing a very short anti-instamine by lowering the block reward to 1LYS for the first 190 blocks (close to an hour). Afterwards it'll return to the normal 25LYS reward.

Launch is later next month. Sorry if things seem quiet right now, we're still in development.

CometotheTundra (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 10:54:23 AM

No I agree with premine I support and like them. But as with everything they can be abused. I dont believe you plan to abuse it so I'm not worried but these are concerns we need to look into if we want a successful coin. I'll gladly take any give away or airdrops and stake my rewards. I dont plan to because i dont need pennies I'm cool ^^ I would much rather have this as a medium term investment.

Of course, thank you. Smiley I should also say, premine will obviously not be staked.

Vaccinus

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:49:26 PM

When pow will start ?

Both PoW and PoS will start at launch. I'm implementing a very short anti-instamine by lowering the block reward to 1LYS for the first 190 blocks (close to an hour). Afterwards it'll return to the normal 25LYS reward.

Launch is later next month. Sorry if things seem quiet right now, we're still in development.

what about the algorithm it's not reported in the ANN page, is this an asic coin or a gpu coin? i hope it's the latter, if you want better distribution do it with gpu algorithm please

SDHarley

Activity: 778

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 08:08:57 AM

Yes this one sounds like it could really be worth following. Something different, and a dev who pays attention Smiley

-----------------------------------------------------------
Social Cryptos Ltd - Where cryptos can benefit us all.
CometotheTundra (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 12:20:27 PM

When pow will start ?

what about the algorithm it's not reported in the ANN page, is this an asic coin or a gpu coin? i hope it's the latter, if you want better distribution do it with gpu algorithm please

GPU for sure, and CPU mining with Blake2, though weaker, is still feasible. If we chose another algo we are only considering those that are ASIC resistant.

CometotheTundra (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 12:20:56 PM

Yes this one sounds like it could really be worth following. Something different, and a dev who pays attention Smiley

Thank you.  Smiley

CometotheTundra (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 04:31:55 AM

We have decided on a premine of 1.9% and an airdrop. The airdrop will start soon (in a few days most likely) and end at launch. You can view our current plan here:

https://www.lysergion.com/airdrop.pdf

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: