Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:41:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If USD falls  (Read 12269 times)
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:22:58 AM

If a currency like USD fails then there would be an opening for another currency to come in and fill in the gap that was left by USD failing and I couldn't think of a better currency to take that position than bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Karam.aq

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:24:33 AM

there is no correlation between the conventional currencies and the Crypots
hubble_kind

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:29:34 AM

Like many powerful currencies in the past, USD may fall to ground too, my question is will that effect BTC value? Or is it independent of all other real world or non digital currencies of the world?
I think as the most powerful currency, surely, USD will give effect to crypto although not sensitive for it's value. Economic spike will happen and in my opinion bitcoin will stronger with others cryptocurrency.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

usd doesn't even need to go to 0 , if a big bank collapses it could cause a domino effect. if that happens then the price of crypto will surely go up.
The thing is when, I would not hope for that to happen because that would give negative effect to the economy.
I would like to see people are adopting in crypto because they believe in it and they sees the usefulness in their daily lives, not the other way around.
Well it will be more than difficult for other to adapt bitcoins as of now and whatever happens to the economy we have nothing to do with that. The good thing is if it will crash the usd the people will migrate into cryptocurrency or bitcoins. Although there so much negative effects but they will have no other choice if that happens its better for them to be prepared.
If dollars fall of course amican economy is also  down and no doubt crypto currency will also down because
most of the investors will  be  affected, in this case there is an domino effects because American economy cover world wide.

Renzarra

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:33:22 AM

If the dollar fails then we could see it on the blockchain too. I don't think that the US will let the dollar fall so easily.
The time is not going to their favour, but they can shift some things in their favour.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:51:07 AM

Like many powerful currencies in the past, USD may fall to ground too, my question is will that effect BTC value? Or is it independent of all other real world or non digital currencies of the world?

Sometimes when dollars falls on forex market not have correlation with cryptomarket. Maybe it happen because forex market have more than 6 trillion dollars per day and crypto market cap still around 250 billion dollars

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:57:07 AM

The basis of bitcoin value is in dollar. I think if dollar will fall what will be the value of bitcoin? In that case it seems it couldn't be tell for dollar is the powerful money in the world. Almost all the people in the universe have an idea about this money. Incase it will crash then I think bitcoin value wouldn't change if bitcoin is not in the condition of crash too. Whatsoever the value of bitcoin it is base to dollar.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:19:55 PM

usd doesn't even need to go to 0 , if a big bank collapses it could cause a domino effect. if that happens then the price of crypto will surely go up.
The thing is when, I would not hope for that to happen because that would give negative effect to the economy.
I would like to see people are adopting in crypto because they believe in it and they sees the usefulness in their daily lives, not the other way around.
Well it will be more than difficult for other to adapt bitcoins as of now and whatever happens to the economy we have nothing to do with that. The good thing is if it will crash the usd the people will migrate into cryptocurrency or bitcoins. Although there so much negative effects but they will have no other choice if that happens its better for them to be prepared.
If dollars fall of course amican economy is also  down and no doubt crypto currency will also down because
most of the investors will  be  affected, in this case there is an domino effects because American economy cover world wide.
I can't agree with you. Because the effect of usd fall down is only in the countries that use dollars bitcoin will not be so much affected with as as it is not following the dollars it has its own value that is more than a dollar. Although there will be a massive effect in most of american peoples they will urged to find another currency and what i am worried is the peoples who did not know bitcoins.
China, europe, russia and other near nations on it will stand on its own currency.
bendingappaloosaH

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:47:10 PM

Btcs are calculated in the value of dollars only. There falling may impair the economic balance thereby causing btc draining
nodtaut7

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:19:53 AM

Dont know about it not have a far vision anyway LOL
Indiast3

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:55:57 PM

Btc minig require huge raw cash and environmental costs which may hinder smooth mining with the fall of USD
genocide

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:05:30 PM

Bitcoin is like the father of cryptocurrencies. As every fiat currency is priced with the base of Dollar, any change in dollar would surely affect the price of fiat currency. Similarly, all cryptocurrencies are first priced on the bases of Bitcoins.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:28:57 PM

I don't believe on that thing making the United State Of America will collapse there economic stability which is impossible to happen in the history. Otherwise i be more happy of what are the benefits it gives by the cryptocurrency into people's lives.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:32:23 PM

I don't believe on that thing making the United State Of America will collapse there economic stability which is impossible to happen in the history. Otherwise i be more happy of what are the benefits it gives by the cryptocurrency into people's lives.

if usd down indeed cryptocurrency price will rise. and this will definitely make other countries' currencies go up, so usd will give a domino effect on all life in the world. and if it goes down too deep I think usd can not be used as the basis of other currencies
SoundChariGrabs

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:29:13 PM

Dont know about it not have a far vision anyway LOL
Heroonnone

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:09:05 PM

People will look for investment methods as a necessity to save their money. and in my opinion bitcoin is the best way to do this and then change the whole economy.
will777

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:33:36 PM

USD has impact in many world currencies, if it's down fails other currencies will got affect of it. But i don't see it would affect in Bitcoin value as bitcoin was traded because volatile of supply and demand, so if conditions when USD falls and many people selling their fiat to buy BTC
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:46:01 PM

Why will yhe us dollar will fall they are a more stable price and they cannot fall. But they can losses value in some country like for example that country will rise theur economy maybe they surpass the value of the us dollars luke the pounds for example thy are much more expensive than us dollars but the us dollars are much more expensive than the pesos but i do mot think that the bitcoins will be affected if that happen because that is the countries problem mot the bitcoins problem it doesn't affect the demands of the bitcoins with that thing.
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:43:22 PM

If USD falls, it will mean that something new will become mainstream..I mean crypto, anyway only people with big bags of USD will cry, cuz if something is mainstream, it means a lot of people are using it, so I think blockchain will change the world and YES- USD will fall  Lips sealed

Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:41:49 AM

I think if USD fall, then other currencies will be affected. Since this currency is used universally. Otherwise the people will use the crypto currency or other currency aside from the US Dollar.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: