Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:40:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If USD falls  (Read 12269 times)
olalaMaty

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:39:55 AM

The strong dollar will inevitably cause prices of imported products to rise and create favorable conditions for Americans to consume local produce. to invest in usd if USD falls and economy the word will change

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:38:36 AM

Like many powerful currencies in the past, USD may fall to ground too, my question is will that effect BTC value? Or is it independent of all other real world or non digital currencies of the world?
It may - that actually depends on their people. If the currency falls and they decided to buy BTC to escape the inflation (just like what Zimbabwe did); then that answers your question. Otherwise, if the people decide to buy gold then that sucks. ha ha!
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:18:09 AM

Like many powerful currencies in the past, USD may fall to ground too, my question is will that effect BTC value? Or is it independent of all other real world or non digital currencies of the world?

I dont think that the usd will fall because that is a monetary unit of a country and of course the government of a country will not let their monetary unit to fall down because that can affect the whole country itself because that is where the money of the whole country will come from. If the ever that those things will happen i think everything will be affected not because of the fall it is becquse of the people. But bitcoin is another thing they are not incline to the government even in the usd so tehy will not be affected by that directly
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:43:55 AM

The fall of the dollar is possible in case of an upcoming crisis. This crisis will not pass without a trace. It will catch the economies of all countries. I believe that the crypto-currencies will also fall under its influence.

tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:59:10 AM

I think if the dollar goes down, bitcoin could go up a lot.

Because the U.S. economy is still very important and strong, it is seen by more people as a comparison of exchange rate. At this time, the dollar drops, people will be afraid of the financial crisis, and more people will choose bitcoin.
sheisthestory7A

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:12:38 AM

Bitcoin will not rise in the dollar
There is no direct relationship between the two
Bitcoin cannot affect the dollar
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:16:42 AM

USD affects Bitcoin, without USD or other fiat, Bitcoin will not be useful. Bitcoin is just an investment asset while USD is a valid means of exchange in the real world, so the movement of USD determines the value of Bitcoin
betnuci

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:18:29 AM

It will affect bitcoin yes but in a positive way, it will increase the number of crypto users not just in the US but worldwide too, if people sees the USD fall, it will show it can happen to their currency as well, and many would seek more stability by having an investment in a crypto currency for an emergency.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:36:08 AM

yes, of course this will have a big impact on the value of bitcoin that will continue to increase. because surely there will be many people who make bitcoin as an alternative in terms of finance and of course if the demand for bitcoin as a financial alternative in digital form will be higher this will affect the price

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hyipplus

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:43:24 AM

For now in my opinion USD is way much stronger than Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies, is has a worldwide influence globally!
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:51:58 AM

If USD falls, then I think nothing will happen. Other currencies will replace the USD. Bitcoin is a good coin but is only used on the internet. People will want to use more cash

USD fall does not mean usd will be replaced by another currency dude, let alone bitcoin, but the fall of dollar rate may be very influential for bitcoin market and other usd opponent, usually that influence can be strengthening at bitcoin price, if usd strengthen it could be bitcoin price weakened #imo
ian_somer

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:18:58 AM

bitcoin is not tied to anything, but I think that when the dollar falls, bitcoin will grow, but do not forget that the crypto currency is unpredictable.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:22:13 AM

if usd collapsed it seems that bitcoin prices will rise very sharply because bitcoin prices are so opposed to dollar prices, and bitcoin prices are also not too connected with dollars.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:05:27 PM

i can't believe for this words, but if it will happen whenever it will be the biggest word crash of economics in history
Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

If USD will go down, then Bitcoin can also go down. But this depends from USD price, for example, if USD then will go up, Bitcoin price will be the same more or less. Bitcoin price will go down if USD price will be low for some time, and will not go up. BTC is connected with USD, because also many BTC users come from USA.  Wink
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:41:06 PM

I guess if US dollar falls is that Bitcoin would still stay the same. We still do not know why the value of multiple Cryptocurrency fluctuates and we do not know if it is connected to US Dollars but one thing is for sure because if US Dollar falls then the value of Bitcoin might also fall or maybe its price will increase but that is just a speculation about whether what can happen in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:47:22 PM

I think the fall in the price of USD will not affect the bitcoin price, but even so, we have to be careful when the USD price falls because we do not know what will happen in the future.

pellor mas

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:23:32 PM

If the USD falls then it would be nice for bitcoin because the USD value would be low and that would be a good entry point for people who have USD to buy more bitcoins in their investments and that would help bitcoin to get a high price.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:28:47 PM

Actually USD is increase now so even there's so many currency USD most popular currency in the world and basing thame world market not in crypto.  So USD can't affect the btc price because btc is decentralized. Even we use USD to convert our btc.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:28:26 PM

i do think bitcoin value will be decreasing too. Usd is the most powerfull money so i do think there will be big impact from it.
Bitcoin will not rise in the dollar
There is no direct relationship between the two
Bitcoin cannot affect the dollar
yet still we do somehow bought crytocurrency using fiat money. So i do thing there will be an impact from what happen to usd.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: