Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:49:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN FOREX NO SCAM! THIS IS FOR REAL  (Read 37183 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:00:00 PM

haha the funny thing about this usi-tech thing is that when you search it, you find lots of sub-sites on several languages, claiming thhey are groups of investors. From my experience, this is a clear sign of a ponzi scheme.

All the trusted Bitcoiners who I affiliate with here in Vegas concur that the chick heading the Vegas chapter is not to be trusted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nonchablunt

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:33:08 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 07:39:44 PM by nonchablunt

to whom it may concern, the info here is presented as the opinion of the author, ethan vanderbuilt. my personal take you will find at the very end of this post, for legal reasons please assume that this entire post is fictional - i don't want any libel lawsuit being thrown my way Smiley

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://ethanvanderbuilt.com/2017/07/19/usi-tech-scam-yes-opinion/
USI-Tech Scam Reality

USI-Tech claims to have its headquarters in Dubai. The address they provide is a P.O. Box: USI – TECH Limited P.O Box 122036 Dubai UAE. USI-Tech began its pre-launch in September 2016.

I was unable to find USI-Tech listed as a registered company in Dubai. Their registration number ICC20160282 returned not found. It turns out they are registered as a company in Ras Al Khaimah.  Ras Al Khaimah is a common place for offshore companies to register a company in the UAE.  There is no way to know where USI-Tech is actually located at with this type of offshore company registration.

The founders of USI-Tech are Jao Severino and Ralf Gold.

Jao Severino (JOÃO FILIPE FERNANDES SEVERINO) has been barred from financial activity in Portugal because he was involved with another scam called AMC INVEST. AMC Invest offered 10% interest per month on investments and it ended up scamming hundreds of people before it was taken down by the authorities. People were arrested for this scam.

Ralf Gold has promoted many money making scams in the past as well:

AdsProfitReward 2012
MX FAST MONEY 2013
WORLD CONSUMER ALLIANCE 2013
HourlyRevShare 2013
AdsProfitWiz 2013
APR CLICKS 2013
UPPERGAME 2014

In my opinion, USI-Tech is just another money making scam. They use software and Bitcoin investment packages to get people to participate in a recruiting scam.

Here is how the scam works:

They use ridiculous rates of return to get you purchase their products.
They get you to recruit your friends and family into a pyramid scheme.
The Bitcoin Package they offer is a Ponzi scheme. It offers overly consistent returns for an investment that is incredibly volatile: Average 1% Daily Payout, 5 days per week. Also, the Bitcoin Package is used as the “product” in a product-based pyramid scheme.

Many Ponzi schemes share common characteristics. Look for these warning signs:

High investment returns with little or no risk. Every investment carries some degree of risk, and investments yielding higher returns typically involve more risk. Be highly suspicious of any “guaranteed” investment opportunity.
Overly consistent returns. Investment values tend to go up and down over time, especially those offering potentially high returns. Be suspect of an investment that continues to generate regular, positive returns regardless of overall market conditions.
Unregistered investments. Ponzi schemes typically involve investments that have not been registered with the SEC or with state regulators. Registration is important because it provides investors with access to key information about the company’s management, products, services, and finances.
Unlicensed sellers. Federal and state securities laws require investment professionals and their firms to be licensed or registered. Most Ponzi schemes involve unlicensed individuals or unregistered firms.
Secretive and/or complex strategies. Avoiding investments you do not understand, or for which you cannot get complete information, is a good rule of thumb.
Issues with paperwork. Do not accept excuses regarding why you cannot review information about an investment in writing. Also, account statement errors and inconsistencies may be signs that funds are not being invested as promised.
Difficulty receiving payments. Be suspicious if you do not receive a payment or have difficulty cashing out your investment. Keep in mind that Ponzi scheme promoters routinely encourage participants to “roll over” investments and sometimes promise returns offering even higher returns on the amount rolled over. – Source sec.gov
The software they offer can’t offer the regular returns they claim it does.  The software is used as the “product” in a product-based pyramid scheme.

“Most robots, if not all, are designed to make money for the creators and not for the users. Forget about them and learn how to trade.” – babypips.com

They recommend two shady brokers for you to use with their software:

Pure Market
ArgusFX
Modern pyramid schemes generally do not blatantly base commissions on the outright payment of fees, but instead try to disguise these payments to appear as if they are based on the sale of goods or services. …While the sale of goods and services nominally generates all commissions in a system primarily funded by such purchases, in fact, those commissions are funded by purchases made to obtain the right to participate in the scheme. Each individual who profits, therefore, does so primarily from the payments of others who are themselves making payments in order to obtain their own profit. – Source FTC Division of Marketing Practices James Kohm

USI-Tech does offer a free affiliate program you can participate in and make money from selling people their products.  This does not change the scam that is being run with the actual products this company offers.

Cost

FOREX Lifetime – €600 (One Time Fee) Includes 12 month Agency Licence

Agency License – €600 (Annual Fee) extended Uni-Level Qualification (12 Level)

Bitcoin Package – €50 (Unlimited Buy Amount)

Products

Automated trading systems specifically tailored to the MT4 trading platform for the FOREX market.

Bitcoin Investment Packages.

Compensation Plan

To fully qualify to take part in the compensation plan you must purchase a software licence and recruit three people that purchase the software licence or purchase 12 BTC packages.

To maintain full qualification you need to purchase an Agency License each 12 months.

Without qualification you earn 10% for everyone you sponsor and 3% on your 2nd level.

USI Tech Compensation Plan | USI Tech Comp Plan 2017 from USI-Tech
Income Disclosure

Forex and CFDs are leveraged products and involve a high level of risk. It is possible to lose all your capital. These products may not be suitable for everyone and you should ensure that you understand the risks involved. Seek independent advice if necessary.

Refund Policy

You have 14 days to cancel the FOREX Lifetime License.

USI-Tech Scam Conclusion

In my opinion, USI-Tech is another recruiting scam that uses ridiculous claims of returns for their products to get people to buy them and join the scam. You have to pay them to participate in the 12 level compensation plan. The founders of this scam have a long history with other money making scams. FOREX and Bitcoin have massive risks in investing in them.  USI-Tech does not have the answer to lowering your risk and making you consistent returns. The Bitcoin Package they offer is a Ponzi scheme. The software they offer can’t offer the regular returns they claim it does.  The software is used as the “product” in a product-based pyramid scheme. They expose you to shady FOREX brokers as well. USI-Tech claims to have its headquarters in Dubai. They are not registered as a business in Dubai. They are registered as a company in Ras Al Khaimah. Ras Al Khaimah is a common place for offshore companies to register as a company in the UAE. There is no way to know where USI-Tech is actually located at with this type of offshore company registration. USI-Tech does offer a free affiliate program you can participate in and make money from selling people their products.  This does not change the scam that is being run with the actual products this company offers. I would not invest my money in USI-Tech.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my personal take, for legal reasons i stress that this is just an opinion, not a presentation of facts:
it is impossible to tell if a business is legitimate or not if you haven't seen the books, if there's a lack of transparency.
red flags: company is registered in UAE but no records can be found.
aggressive referral program
licensing fees
unneccessarily complex 'product'
one of the founders has been sentenced for ponzi schemes  (https://www.bportugal.pt/en-US/OBancoeoEurosistema/ComunicadoseNotasdeInformacao/Pages/combp20140523.aspx) and has been sentenced for fraud & is banned from working in the sector (https://www.bportugal.pt/en-US/OBancoeoEurosistema/ComunicadoseNotasdeInformacao/Pages/combp20140523.aspx)

let's remember that madoff was chairman of the board of NASD (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_Industry_Regulatory_Authority)
and at one point 'At one point, Madoff Securities was the largest market maker at the NASDAQ, and in 2008 was the sixth-largest market maker on Wall Street.[39]' - wiki

his ponzi ran for _decades_, although, according to madoff, he was himself surprised that he was not caught earlier:
While awaiting sentencing, Madoff met with the SEC's Inspector General, H. David Kotz, who conducted an investigation into how regulators had failed to detect the fraud despite numerous red flags.[62] Madoff said he could have been caught in 2003, but that bumbling investigators had acted like "Lt. Colombo" and never asked the right questions:

I was astonished. They never even looked at my stock records. If investigators had checked with The Depository Trust Company, a central securities depository, it would've been easy for them to see. If you're looking at a Ponzi scheme, it's the first thing you do. - wiki (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Madoff)

i would never risk more than gambling money at USI Tech myself. however, if you get out of a ponzi scheme in time, and if your payout cannot be traced back to you when it collapses and ends up being litigated, you might actually still make a profit Wink

i end this post by quoting investor legend Elvis Aaron Presley:
VIVA LAS VEGAS
Wink

p.s. i verified the claim of vanderbilt: there is NO company with ID ICC20160282 registered in dubai (source: https://www.dmcc.ae/business-search) nor with the name USI-Tech nor USI Tech, nor USI.
it does NOT GET ANYMORE shady if your scam operation isn't even registered in an offshore haven.
to me this is the biggest RED FLAG of all.
i recommend to anyone to get out as quickly as possible and cut your losses.
Lisk-investor

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Lisk the future is bright!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:48:14 AM

almost did bought a little. happy i didnt.
press on the twitter button. what a joke.
then press the facebook button. 9k likes.

if they are really that big. the soccial media aspects would be way bigger.. 

not taking even a small risk on this.

Yu Kun Translate

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:06:06 PM

they claim to have a giant secret magnet-powered  generator system  which generates free electricity for their crypto mining operation.
They claim to have also perfected heat-to-electricity conversion, etc.

with that kind of world-changing tech in their possession, would they even bother with crypto?

Have they attracted any credible big name investors in this as co-owners?

They appear to be a niche MLM trying to capitalize on the bitcoin mania to get their MLM cyrptocoin plan going.

on the surface maybe  it doesn't look too encouraging. 
kennchubby83

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:51:41 PM

wow usi-tech is no scam...it may be a ponzi in which case it will go bust in a couple more years but as for payouts its left for you to choose to believe it or not as for me i know they have withdrawal limit of 2.5 btc perd ay and I also know someone that regularly gets paid from the system in person.
mb808

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:18:10 PM

So basically, this is the new Bitconnect?
Lucas Johannesburg

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:09:27 PM

They are definitely lying about many things. They don't have proof that all their wonderful new technologies even exist. Pretty much a MLM Ponzi with a dash of money Laundering and compulsive lying. Don't believe any claim they make.
CryptoGazm

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:29:57 PM

I made a fair and unbiased video, including the shady past of some of the founders here.
warnerbunny

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:48:00 PM

USI-tech makes to me the impression of a 21st century "New Age"-movement-like pile of Woo-woo (Woo-woo refers to ideas considered irrational or based on extremely flimsy evidence or that appeal to mysterious occult forces or powers.)
It's a ponzi scheme for the sort people who in the past fell for psychics, mystics and the sorts.

Its sounds revolutionary, but I'm sure their revolution will never happen.
Just wonder what their exit strategy is. Just disappear? More likely they will only pay the people who fell for them with their own coins and nothing else and these will become worthless within no time.
arcethul

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:40:58 AM

visit www.btc-usitech.com for further details fellas!
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:59:31 PM

Suspected pyramid scheme USI-Tech is launching their own ICO - With no whitepaper released until 500 Million tokens are sold (self.CryptoCurrency)
 by waytooeffayRedditor

USI-Tech, a pyramid scheme similar to BitConnect, are launching their own ICO called USI Tech Coin (UTC) with NO whitepaper and NO information about what the token even does. Their current distribution method prices the tokens at anywhere from 50c each for the lowest contribution level, to 3c each for people contributing over $50,000. They claim they will release their whitepaper when they sell 500 MILLION tokens, which is anywhere from $15,000,000 (If all contributors were to contribute over $50,000) to $250,000,000 (If all contributors were to contribute the minimum amount) .
Some other things this company has been caught out doing include:
Claiming they had a $70 million mining contract with BitFury, even mentioning specific BitFury products, and when the CTO of BitFury was inquired about it he claimed that nobody from BitFury has ever heard of them.
Posting a video of Genesis' mining farm and claiming it as their own. Genesis had never heard of them before this either.
Claiming they have developed a power generating system capable of running 6 racks of servers for virtually no cost
Claiming they have developed a way to convert the heat generated from miners into power in order to reduce the power cost of mining
Claiming they will be the first to have access to IBM's 'Watson' super-computer (Watson is not a super computer and anybody can access it) and that they'll be using it to optimize mining.
Running seminars in Australia and other countries luring people in with the promise of helping them understand Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, then suckering them into signing up for their pyramid scheme
Basically, this company is full of shit and what they're doing makes me fucking sick.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7gndr8/suspected_pyramid_scheme_usitech_is_launching/
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:06:55 PM

Suspected pyramid scheme USI-Tech is launching their own ICO - With no whitepaper released until 500 Million tokens are sold (self.CryptoCurrency)
 by waytooeffayRedditor

USI-Tech, a pyramid scheme similar to BitConnect, are launching their own ICO called USI Tech Coin (UTC) with NO whitepaper and NO information about what the token even does. Their current distribution method prices the tokens at anywhere from 50c each for the lowest contribution level, to 3c each for people contributing over $50,000. They claim they will release their whitepaper when they sell 500 MILLION tokens, which is anywhere from $15,000,000 (If all contributors were to contribute over $50,000) to $250,000,000 (If all contributors were to contribute the minimum amount) .
Some other things this company has been caught out doing include:
Claiming they had a $70 million mining contract with BitFury, even mentioning specific BitFury products, and when the CTO of BitFury was inquired about it he claimed that nobody from BitFury has ever heard of them.
Posting a video of Genesis' mining farm and claiming it as their own. Genesis had never heard of them before this either.
Claiming they have developed a power generating system capable of running 6 racks of servers for virtually no cost
Claiming they have developed a way to convert the heat generated from miners into power in order to reduce the power cost of mining
Claiming they will be the first to have access to IBM's 'Watson' super-computer (Watson is not a super computer and anybody can access it) and that they'll be using it to optimize mining.
Running seminars in Australia and other countries luring people in with the promise of helping them understand Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, then suckering them into signing up for their pyramid scheme
Basically, this company is full of shit and what they're doing makes me fucking sick.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7gndr8/suspected_pyramid_scheme_usitech_is_launching/

Wait, no hydro-mining facility in Austria? Something doesn't smell right.
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:49:49 AM

These scammers are always trying to get people interested by trying to get them a hooked through direct messages.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Get-Paid.com

Activity: 1821
Merit: 386

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:56:02 AM

Please see:

https://www.scambitcoin.com/usi-tech/

🍀 Read our Blog how to make money from Gambling --> https://gamblingfreebies.com/ 🍀

💰 Our Top Bitcoin Faucet --> https://freebitcoin.io 💰
pimmi

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:56:03 AM

read comments below, this is not a scam, the scam is a review
Dickie D

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:43:15 PM

read comments below, this is not a scam, the scam is a review

YES IT IS!!! TOTAL SCAM!  If you have to go to a site like that, to find out the truth.... then its a bloody scam.  Or is this 100 million dollar company just incapable of coherently explaining their legal not scammy business  model....

Dickie D
mafia15

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:52:00 PM

NOT LEGIT.. its a scam 10yrs from now we'll see
M3TH0DM4DN3SS

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:33:06 AM

I've had bitcoin in USI for the past three months. They seem pretty legit. They have their own lawyers, IRL meetings, ICO and last but not least a team of forex traders. If they are a scam they're a legit one haha. They claim a 1% return daily which isn't entirely true. For me I found an average of .9% daily.

USI and BitConnect seem to be the way to go if you're looking for the most legit programs.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:18:27 AM

I've had bitcoin in USI for the past three months. They seem pretty legit. They have their own lawyers, IRL meetings, ICO and last but not least a team of forex traders. If they are a scam they're a legit one haha. They claim a 1% return daily which isn't entirely true. For me I found an average of .9% daily.

USI and BitConnect seem to be the way to go if you're looking for the most legit programs.

There IRL meeting here in Vegas consist of one person. It would've been two but I didn't attend. Some chick is running it here. All Bitcoiners at other meetups here in Vegas say it's a scam.
M3TH0DM4DN3SS

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:24:21 AM

There IRL meeting here in Vegas consist of one person. It would've been two but I didn't attend. Some chick is running it here. All Bitcoiners at other meetups here in Vegas say it's a scam.

Are you even apart of USI? Their last conference/seminar was in the UK....

EDIT: They could be a scam, I'll never know 100%. But what I do know is there's some big things happening with this company. I live in western Canada and there's literally HUNDREDS of MLM zombies up here investing into them. So why not ride the train?  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: