Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:46:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In the near future,...  (Read 3319 times)
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:49:50 AM

That's not a brilliant idea. That's prone from crime. Just one point of a gun to you and that's it. You lost your btc. Its just like giving them free money. Keep them where you think its safe. Not on your body which can be see by prying eyes of bad guys. Maybe if you place the tattoo on your ass. That's definitely safe. Lol.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:51:39 AM

I don't think the idea will work well, first of all it is not safe to let everyone know that you have a bitcoin, it may makes you become the criminal's target, and let say you tattoo it in your private area, then how are able to used it? if I want to keep my wallet safe I will choose different method not a tattoo in my skin and not implant anything in my skin
First of all, how will everyone know that? Unless you did it and post it on a social media, obviously, the one who did your tatoo will not say anything about it. You can always disguise that waklet into a normal tattoo right? And why will you do it on your private area? You are not that stupid to do that right? Obviously, how will you use that if you wil be putting it there?

when people are talking about tattooing their bitcoin related stuff on themselves they are referring to a QR code representing their bitcoin address, it is not really the private key as you can see from the pictures that are posted. it is a weird idea but again many do so many weird stuff to themselves!

Only Bitcoin
MissGrey

Activity: 201
Merit: 194

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:44:02 AM

I had heard about those tattoos with sound, but I don't think that many people want to use something similar but with Bitcoin, because in the 21st century still are people with "taboos" about tattoos and if exist other options, simply they will take other options. As well maybe for the privacy. For many people Tattoos represent an expression, art way and I'm not sure that they want to bind it with Bitcoin. Besides is a method very invasive and just I wouldn't do it.
kidmodo

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:09:24 AM

That's not a brilliant idea. That's prone from crime. Just one point of a gun to you and that's it. You lost your btc. Its just like giving them free money. Keep them where you think its safe. Not on your body which can be see by prying eyes of bad guys. Maybe if you place the tattoo on your ass. That's definitely safe. Lol.
yes, its bad thinks, Unreasonable and insecure, fingerprint and retina safeguards might be translucent let alone using tattoos, that's the ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Tattoos also damage the skin and not good for health
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:32:02 AM

I think it is a good option to have a tattoo with a bitcoin address in it because it will be easy for other people to send bitcoin to you because you will just show your tattoo and they will send some bitcoin to your wallet and i think some of the people here already did that kind of tattoo and it is cool for me.
GuppyMan

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:47:05 AM

yes, its bad thinks, Unreasonable and insecure, fingerprint and retina safeguards might be translucent let alone using tattoos, that's the ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Tattoos also damage the skin and not good for health

I agree. It damages the skin and, even in some cases, can do great harm to the body. Now for many it's just a fashionable trend that can disappear in a few years.

RealSohan

Activity: 197

Hello Bitcoiner

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:46:03 PM

In the near future of bitcoins is it will rapidly increased worldwide and it's value will be more than any precious thing like gold.
hawthelegend (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:24:09 PM

In the near future of bitcoins is it will rapidly increased worldwide and it's value will be more than any precious thing like gold.

Clearly, you are just posting for activity and havent even read my post.
Unrelated comments are too much of an insult to anyone who posted a serious topic
justingmorlang

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:38:50 PM

I think everything would be more focused on transdermal nfc technology.
When you interact with the chip in a store, the system will notify your smartphone and authorize the transaction with Biometric security
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:04:25 PM

That's why I prefer the system we have now since bad guys would steal the card rather than cut your body part to acquire that tattoo code or whatsoever or put a gun on your head to force you with draw rather than just grab your card or wallet as to where it is.

The point is we shouldn't exchange security with conveniency. We can produce a more convenient idea without lowering security.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:14:25 PM

There are already people out there running around with their address as a QR-code tattoo.
Not a very smart thing to doo if you ask me.
Everybody who scans it knows something about your financial situaton.
Besides... it was one of the basic ideas of bitcoin that a wallet can not be connected to an individual easily.
Wallet tattoos would exactly create such a connection, in a very permanent way.

It's me!!!
ClaraLuV

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:20:37 PM

Bitcoin has already moved passed the value of gold a long time back.So it is out of the window now.
@ OP I am hearing for the first time about tattoos that are able to record sounds, i am not a big tattoo fan but if you are planning to scribble that in your body make sure that people will scan your wallet and if they are able to get your password,then game over. Tongue  i think people wont be that stupid enough to do those kind of things.

Alif Mahardika

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:32:58 PM

In the near future of bitcoins is it will rapidly increased worldwide. But with the rapid development of bitcoin certainly accompanied by a higher risk as well.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:48:03 PM

Well I guess the idea that you are talking about is rather more stupid. Why shall things be tattooed on the body ?
The body is precious, in my opinion there is nothing more precious with a person than his own self, the body that the creator has given to you. There are a number of safe places present around for everyone, we just need to look for it.
hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:49:01 PM

Bitcoin  is showing nowadays what will happen in the future and when we look bitcoin price how is going up fastly ,its mean bitcoin future started and bitcoin future will stronger day by day .
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:34:00 AM

I can't really see this taking off at this early stage.  There will be some that will do it but will probably regret it further down the line.  We have the chips under the skin also which some people have done, I just think we should leave our body alone at this stage.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:48:55 PM

I think it is a good option to have a tattoo with a bitcoin address in it because it will be easy for other people to send bitcoin to you because you will just show your tattoo and they will send some bitcoin to your wallet and i think some of the people here already did that kind of tattoo and it is cool for me.
If everyone or most of the bitcoin users makes it a practice to make a tattoo of the bitcoin address it is not cool. What if the person who is making a tattoo for you steals it and what if he/she makes it in use somehow and steals all your coins? I don’t consider it a serious option to be practiced.
Dite1989

Activity: 210

E᙭OTIᑕ ♥ ᑕOIᑎS

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 08:39:37 PM

Where would you put the tattoos? No, wait, I don't want to know. I think, there's a paradoxon between tattoos and private keys. You get tattoos to make important things visible so that you will remember them. But you have to keep your private keys private, more private than your... pen*s tattoo.

megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:17:41 PM

I doubt if the OP's suggestion will be feasible because nobody will like to display his/her financial details whether they are in Bitcoin or fiat currency. What if the tattoo suffer bruises in the long run?
andron8383

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:09:56 PM

Your should be aware of Bitcoin's history. Not a currency or "store of value". Risk no more than you can allow the CIA to steal as they will at a time of their election. Those of you that made profit do take some or at least fifty percent off the table. Nearly everyone now knows about the huge lag-time between when you want to sell and the much lower price that you are allowed to sell. Realize you have entered a far more risky gambling Ponzi scheme and this guy is laughing all the way to the exit door with your dollars and not Bitcoins. Bitcoin is not back by anything at all. Dollars and other currencies are backed by the assets of that country - their land, buildings, minerals, military assets, etc. Do be careful out there. I have lost respect for this man as he should warn people often about not betting the farm on any alt coin. When the lights go out - Bitcoin goes dark. Good luck and maybe you will not end up with nothing.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: