Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:17:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: learn english  (Read 2570 times)
kamilator

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:49:55 AM

I want learn English, same you
Tiwala_lang08

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:19:59 AM

Learning English is not that hard but complicated. All you need to do is be resourceful, millennials nowadays has all the applications to improve things that they thought is impossible. So, just use this innovation that we have now. There are so many online English tutorial out there, just watch foreign movies, listening music very often will improve your hearing skills and try also to work on your writing skills. There's no harm in trying, don't be afraid if you fail. Good luck :-)
kokno

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:18:57 PM

Duolingo is a great app to learn languages
kaunasd

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:40:45 AM

you need to maximally surround yourself with the language that you are studying, in your case English, change the language on your phone, read news in the morning in English, go from your native branch on the forum to English etc. and keep it up, I guarantee that in a month will be a noticeable result
sanandresjohncarlos

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:52:44 AM

When I wss a kid I learned speaking english by watching cartoons like spongebob.  Grin Maybe movies can help
lonesurvivor

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:36:11 PM

it will be helpful listening English songs and watching movies with subtitles.
also find a native speaker to have a daily chat with. this really works
KroFly

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:08:38 PM

hi all, i want to learn english good. hope you will help me. thank you.

it's good when you want to learn English,teach now you can at home yourself, just turn on the Internet)you have all the possibilities not to pay money, watch movies, read books in English Cheesy

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
FFFFound

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:32:41 PM

Reading in general helps a lot. Even in my first language, reading as a child put my grammar and overall language ability above that of my peers, and it definitely translates to a second language as well. Start with children's books, progress to young teens, then finally adult literature.
kioicoin

Activity: 178

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:05:03 PM

I think you should learn some basic stuff about english and then try to play within this forum. I am sure it will improve your English reading ability.
Tommy Egan

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:45:35 AM

Its good to learn to speak english since ts mostly everywhere
macstrong12

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:34:46 AM

have u tried English classes?
it usually helps better that way coz u can talk with others too!
redflagtm

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:40:56 AM

I studied English very well at school and abroad. Communicate much with foreigners. This will help you a lot, believe me.
cnorthime

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:43:12 AM

now learn a foreign language is ridiculous. because technology has progressed a lot. you can handle the work without talking.

what is there for translation applications? in the future Artificial Intelligence Technology will solve this problem.

of course, everything you tell about is very helpful
but what if you need to talk to others in person? how will people look at you if you cannot speak without mistakes?
Futureblnr

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:49:03 AM

Very decent and popular grammar book you might have already been given in advice.
Also you may watch movies with English subtitles, read English books, and use it as much as you can, because in theory, practice is simple but it's not.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:30:00 PM

hi all, i want to learn english good. hope you will help me. thank you.
I am willing to learn more English because for me this Language is very important to learn..because wherever you are able to speak with them

std1338

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:59:19 PM

Do u read english books and Grammars?
or u just expect to learn english by posting in here?!
Musko

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:10:09 PM

Who ever wants to learn English should take proper teaching from an institute...but remember it's only a language
CryptoRothschild

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:13:24 AM

now learn a foreign language is ridiculous. because technology has progressed a lot. you can handle the work without talking.

what is there for translation applications? in the future Artificial Intelligence Technology will solve this problem.

It is not ridiculous, especially if it is English, a language you need all over the world.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
JeremyIrid

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:18:04 AM

Hello! I would not reccomend you using mobile apps or websites for that purpose. Seems like a waste of time (you will learn something indeed, but in what time?). Better get yourself a personal teacher who will give you lessons a few times a week and try to socialize with people speaking English.
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:40:28 AM

how this forum can teach you english ??
why dont u join classed for it !! or just involve yourself in everything related to this language .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: