Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:58:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456059 times)
overoneone

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:41:07 AM

8700 SILVER / GOLD MONACO CARD REGISTRATIONS WOULD CREATE A BUY WALL TIDAL WAVE THAT WOULD PURCHASE EVERY SINGLE MCO TOKEN CURRENTLY AT BITTREX.

MY ADVICE:

1. GET 500 MCO ASAP.

2. UPGRADE YOUR MONACO CARD RESERVATION TO SILVER / GOLD.

3. HODL.

Monaco team sells MCO back on bittrex the same minute you pay them 500 MCO through the app to buy the card. He thinks he's so smart. Monaco staff has a good laugh on Monday.

LIAR !!! LIAR !!! PANTS ON FIRE !!!

MCO USED TO BUY SILVER / GOLD MONACO CARDS WILL BE FROZEN IN AN ETHEREUM SMART CONTRACT AND TAKEN OUT OF CIRCULATION ENTIRELY FOR SIX MONTHS.

AN MCO SHORTAGE IS COMING.  WAIT AND SEE.

Not waiting, not watching, but we'll see. I'm on Season 6.  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spyr0

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:48:21 AM

Lol the pic

Yes, initially I said I'd support what has potential and is legit. Then I got impatient to play shorter term (I really enjoyed it), and the buying low and selling high was also my aim. Most of my trades were successful that way. And I lost my profit (+ more) in a couple of quickie pump and dump schemes. Well...free market  Tongue
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:09:45 AM

lol i knew this turd was a scam.  garbage haha.  did nobody read my earlier post QUESTIONING the visa aspect and co-branding requirements?!  no you listen to fake shills instead in this shithole and now baghold a turd coin, congrats.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
overoneone

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:11:24 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 03:23:48 AM by overoneone

lol i knew this turd was a scam.  garbage haha.  did nobody read my earlier post QUESTIONING the visa aspect and co-branding requirements?!  no you listen to fake shills instead in this shithole and now baghold a turd coin, congrats.

What he is trying to explain is "bagholding". Do agree with him.

Required MCO held for 6 months.

Will people buy MCO and deposit it for 6 months? Maybe, but think about this... After 6 months I won't need to have 50,000 MCO on hold for 6 months and I can still get any of those cards by simply depositing MCO and spending it or depositing and withdrawing.

Better to actually have MCO in wallet or available for trading.
spyr0

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:25:50 AM

This post will be deleted in 25 minutes.

(Now I have to say something irrelevant to MCO.)

Yes, the dishonesty of few makes all eventually become suspected and regulated, including the honest ones. But that's no solution. At least the way it is now nobody gets forced to participate, and if we were, it would certainly all be dishonest as a whole.
overoneone

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:26:53 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 03:36:59 AM by overoneone

Yes, the dishonesty of few makes all eventually become suspected and regulated, including the honest ones. But that's no solution. At least the way it is now nobody gets forced to participate, and if we were, it would certainly all be dishonest as a whole.

Exactly "nobody gets forced to participate".

We are the supply, we are the demand.

renatocrt444

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:48:13 AM

https://www.hightoweradvisors.com/who-we-are/hightower-advisors/hsw-advisors/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/stock-market-cartoon.png
MCO being investigated for fraud in Australia?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://steemit.com/monaco/@montehansen/beware-of-monaco-visa-ico-s-management
rajravind

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:52:06 AM

This article was posted 3 months ago
Before it spiked up tens of times.
And All knew abt Kris failure in Ensogo biz .
Pls try again with something new for godsake
 Wink
overoneone

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:56:12 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 05:09:35 AM by overoneone

This article was posted 3 months ago
Before it spiked up tens of times.
And All knew abt Kris failure in Ensogo biz .
Pls try again with something new for godsake
 Wink

Someone, said something, somewhere, sometime,

You won't find it online. Few places where someone talked about something are not submitting information to search engines.

This post has nothing to do with Monaco Team in any way, share, nor form.
agostine

Activity: 237
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:19:25 AM

I am not able to focus with the camera on the identity card to verify the account.
I'm using android ... anyone with the same problem?

Yes, it took me a while, it seems very fiddly. But it does work.  If you swipe down, there's a little guideline box and you have to fit the ID card inside of that.  Once it recognises it, it is saved automatically & you have the option to accept that shot or to retake it.

I already tried it for 1 hour, I can not get the camera to focus on the card. he picks up the card but it is not worth sending if it is illegible.

I think it would be easier to have an attachment to send things ....

Now I can not verify Sad
My camera can focus the ID but I am unable to take the selfie why?

Tried wit Iphone or other phones
I tried wit Android for tens of times , failed.
Tried wit Iphone
Succeed wit 1st trial .
[/quote]

Thx for answer. Smiley

Yeah I have did the same now tried and tried finally I succeed. More than 7305 in que for a card now. Smiley
overoneone

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:25:16 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 04:36:19 AM by overoneone

.....secretly buys tens of millions of dollars worth of navcoin.

Wondering who read my comments? Picked up on this line? If you did, you just made profit! Shhh. Let's not talk about this one. it will keep going up.
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:25:08 AM

I am not able to focus with the camera on the identity card to verify the account.
I'm using android ... anyone with the same problem?

Yes, it took me a while, it seems very fiddly. But it does work.  If you swipe down, there's a little guideline box and you have to fit the ID card inside of that.  Once it recognises it, it is saved automatically & you have the option to accept that shot or to retake it.

I already tried it for 1 hour, I can not get the camera to focus on the card. he picks up the card but it is not worth sending if it is illegible.

I think it would be easier to have an attachment to send things ....

Now I can not verify Sad
My camera can focus the ID but I am unable to take the selfie why?

Yea, took quite a while for me to send a selfie to them. They couldn't take the back of ID either with barcode. Eventually, I got through.

Tried wit Iphone or other phones
I tried wit Android for tens of times , failed.
Tried wit Iphone
Succeed wit 1st trial .

Thx for answer. Smiley

Yeah I have did the same now tried and tried finally I succeed. More than 7305 in que for a card now. Smiley
[/quote]
poisonpure

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:27:28 AM

I'm disappointed MCO. After App release I think increase price, but not happen! I sold 300 MCO.
overoneone

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:37:03 AM

I'm disappointed MCO. After App release I think increase price, but not happen! I sold 300 MCO.

App does not exactly do what Monaco Project does.

App accepts invitations not creates accounts to fund cards to spend crypto.
overoneone

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:42:02 AM

lol i knew this turd was a scam.  garbage haha.  did nobody read my earlier post QUESTIONING the visa aspect and co-branding requirements?!  no you listen to fake shills instead in this shithole and now baghold a turd coin, congrats.

What he is trying to explain is "bagholding". Do agree with him.

Required MCO held for 6 months.

Will people buy MCO and deposit it for 6 months? Maybe, but think about this... After 6 months I won't need to have 50,000 MCO on hold for 6 months and I can still get any of those cards by simply depositing MCO and spending it or depositing and withdrawing.

Better to actually have MCO in wallet or available for trading.

To sell 999 Black Cards they need to have 49,950,000 MCO coins. See my point? We don't have 49,950,000 MCO coins. Better to wait 6 months and get MCO cards after. Unless everyone reserves a Blue one.

Circulating Supply: 9,814,825 MCO
Total Supply: 31,587,682 MCO
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:48:52 AM

The team mentioned it's a long term project it would take up to 6 months to deliver while people create hype about this project so early that's why all are disappointed after the release of this app. I hope it would take few more time but in the end will deliver.
overoneone

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:52:10 AM

The team mentioned it's a long term project it would take up to 6 months to deliver while people create hype about this project so early that's why all are disappointed after the release of this app. I hope it would take few more time but in the end will deliver.

Will this project happen? I have no doubts. But putting MCO into 6 months hold will not actually be a 6 month hold unless we calculate it here, like I did in my previous post. They release all 31 million in circulation. Sell it off to noobs and idiots, and crash the market by not having a single MCO coin in Bittrex. Price will go up like crazy, and only person who will make money is Monaco CEO and staff. After 6 months let say they release the funds and market crashes again.

Most-likely MCO in Hold will be still in circulation or they read previous post and do a hold. Either way it will have an irregular spike that no one will be able to explain until they read last two posts.

If all 9 million or 31 million is used for 6 month hold. MCO will have a fake spike of 1 MCO to 1 BTC. I'm not shitting on the project but selling 999 black cards for 45 million MCO coins is impossible. Selling the rest of the cards at that value of deposit is also impossible.

Order Free blue card and order any other color and benefits you want after 6 months of the day they allow to deposit MCO for Cards. Which I'm assuming will be a week or a month before they ship the cards. ?

Now comes the product of rewards. How is the team going to issue Cash Back with MCO if all MCO is in Hold for 6 months for cards during card use while those 6 months are still pending? Does not make sense.
onceuponatime

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:04:52 AM

Will this project happen? I have no doubts. But putting MCO into 6 months hold will not actually be a 6 month hold unless we calculate it here, like I did in my previous post. They release all 31 million in circulation. Sell it off to noobs and idiots, and crash the market by not having a single MCO coin in Bittrex. Price will go up like crazy, and only person who will make money is Monaco CEO and staff. After 6 months let say they release the funds and market crashes again.

Most-likely MCO in Hold will be still in circulation or they read previous post and do a hold. Either way it will have an irregular spike that no one will be able to explain until they read last two posts.

If all 9 million or 31 million is used for 6 month hold. MCO will have a fake spike of 1 MCO to 1 BTC. I'm not shitting on the project but selling 999 black cards for 45 million MCO coins is impossible. Selling the rest of the cards at that value of deposit is also impossible.

Order Free blue card and order any other color and benefits you want after 6 months of the day they allow to deposit MCO for Cards. Which I'm assuming will be a week or a month before they ship the cards. ?

Now comes the product of rewards. How is the team going to issue Cash Back with MCO if all MCO is in Hold for 6 months for cards during card use while those 6 months are still pending? Does not make sense.

Can you find some [color=red]other[/color] color combo?
overoneone

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:05:17 AM

With this marketing strategy. Users will buy off all MCO on bittrex, buy MCO cards and CEO pumps more MCO into market at premium. Price goes up for MCO that is sold by CEO and people with Hold assume they are making shit tons of money. But that price will crash as soon as hold is off. The rest of reserve will be issued as Cash Back for which value will also crash. People will try to use their cards to get rewards and realize that those MCO are almost worthless down the road.

Sorry guys. Step in and prove me wrong.
.cryptic.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:06:13 AM

Well this has to be the version 1 of the app then. It takes more time to deliver a fully featured app.
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: