Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:27:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456065 times)
bitcoindima

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:02:26 PM

its obvious that this coin is gonna mooning,
there are a lot of whales manipulating so that the price stays low and they can buy cheap

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fracas

Activity: 392

Multiversum

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:18:12 PM

MCO WHALE GAME MANIPULATION:

SOMEBODY IS HOLDING THE MCO PRICE DOWN SO THEY CAN GOBBLE UP ALL THE CHEAP MCO THEY CAN.

HODL YOUR MCO !!!

No matter how much they will try to manipulate it, it will be back to 20$ really fast...

***If you use this REFERRAL\INVITE LINK before sign-in up at Monaco App you get free 10$:
http://get.mona.co/IVWT/R1v1MlLh5F (just click it after having opened Monaco App before sign-in)***

+++Meanwhile over 7500 Monaco Cards have been reserved (7600 right now)!

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
Kings_of_Crypto

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:23:37 PM

lol i knew this turd was a scam.  garbage haha.  did nobody read my earlier post QUESTIONING the visa aspect and co-branding requirements?!  no you listen to fake shills instead in this shithole and now baghold a turd coin, congrats.

What he is trying to explain is "bagholding". Do agree with him.

Required MCO held for 6 months.

Will people buy MCO and deposit it for 6 months? Maybe, but think about this... After 6 months I won't need to have 50,000 MCO on hold for 6 months and I can still get any of those cards by simply depositing MCO and spending it or depositing and withdrawing.

Better to actually have MCO in wallet or available for trading.

To sell 999 Black Cards they need to have 49,950,000 MCO coins. See my point? We don't have 49,950,000 MCO coins. Better to wait 6 months and get MCO cards after. Unless everyone reserves a Blue one.

Circulating Supply: 9,814,825 MCO
Total Supply: 31,587,682 MCO

I'm disappointed MCO. After App release I think increase price, but not happen! I sold 300 MCO.

App does not exactly do what Monaco Project does.

App accepts invitations not creates accounts to fund cards to spend crypto.

The team mentioned it's a long term project it would take up to 6 months to deliver while people create hype about this project so early that's why all are disappointed after the release of this app. I hope it would take few more time but in the end will deliver.

Will this project happen? I have no doubts. But putting MCO into 6 months hold will not actually be a 6 month hold unless we calculate it here, like I did in my previous post. They release all 31 million in circulation. Sell it off to noobs and idiots, and crash the market by not having a single MCO coin in Bittrex. Price will go up like crazy, and only person who will make money is Monaco CEO and staff. After 6 months let say they release the funds and market crashes again.

Most-likely MCO in Hold will be still in circulation or they read previous post and do a hold. Either way it will have an irregular spike that no one will be able to explain until they read last two posts.

If all 9 million or 31 million is used for 6 month hold. MCO will have a fake spike of 1 MCO to 1 BTC. I'm not shitting on the project but selling 999 black cards for 45 million MCO coins is impossible. Selling the rest of the cards at that value of deposit is also impossible.

Order Free blue card and order any other color and benefits you want after 6 months of the day they allow to deposit MCO for Cards. Which I'm assuming will be a week or a month before they ship the cards. ?

Now comes the product of rewards. How is the team going to issue Cash Back with MCO if all MCO is in Hold for 6 months for cards during card use while those 6 months are still pending? Does not make sense.

With this marketing strategy. Users will buy off all MCO on bittrex, buy MCO cards and CEO pumps more MCO into market at premium. Price goes up for MCO that is sold by CEO and people with Hold assume they are making shit tons of money. But that price will crash as soon as hold is off. The rest of reserve will be issued as Cash Back for which value will also crash. People will try to use their cards to get rewards and realize that those MCO are almost worthless down the road.

Sorry guys. Step in and prove me wrong.

Read all of this and explain where slack should be given. Or where explanation as to what is going on should be provided.

Everything above explains as to WHY NOT TO reserve a Monaco Card with MCO Coins during 6 month hold period.

Your whole argument is flawed, do you work for tenx by any chance? I have a black card and I didn't lock 50000 MCO. People please do your own research and don't listen to this troll.
fracas

Activity: 392

Multiversum

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:26:29 PM

Your whole argument is flawed, do you work for tenx by any chance? I have a black card and I didn't lock 50000 MCO. People please do your own research and don't listen to this troll.

Can you please post photo of your card? Or you mean you reserved it? There is no locking procedure available yet.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
Kings_of_Crypto

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:41:59 PM

Can you please post photo of your card? Or you mean you reserved it? There is no locking procedure available yet.

Yes thats correct I have the Black Card reserved and I don't need to lock up any MCO to get it. So the figures posted about there not being enough monaco to provide 999 black cards is factually incorrect.
Ac_V

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:43:30 PM

It's just a circus. There are no cards yet, approval of the Visa, but they are already thinking about writing off the tokens.
Kings_of_Crypto

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:49:27 PM

It's just a circus. There are no cards yet, approval of the Visa, but they are already thinking about writing off the tokens.

Did you read the whitepaper and look at the proposed timescales for the milestones? The initial app release was always to pre order cards with the view to ship in September.
GröBkAz

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:54:36 PM

SOMEBODY IS HOLDING THE MCO PRICE DOWN SO THEY CAN GOBBLE UP ALL THE CHEAP MCO THEY CAN.

HODL YOUR MCO !!!

Is there any specific reason why it should go up?
after that fake news?
esper_mami

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:56:29 PM

Do people outside EURO use this card? I am in Asia...
Ac_V

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:59:17 PM

Did you read the whitepaper and look at the proposed timescales for the milestones? The initial app release was always to pre order cards with the view to ship in September.

I am familiar with the stages and their order.
C) Card scheme program approvals
You will not be sent cards without this stage. And if this stage is missed then there will be no Visa.
Kripto.hr

Activity: 350

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 02:08:22 PM

We can all talk this and that but at this moment MCO is one of the best coins to put money in. Just look at the rest of the market...

Kings_of_Crypto

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 02:15:22 PM

You will not be sent cards without this stage. And if this stage is missed then there will be no Visa.

OK so there is no need to worry about there not being a VISA deal announced yet. From what I understand Monaco are doing things correctly and negotiating deals with VISA in each of the required territories to ensure the cards issued to customers are from the correct country ie VISA Europe for the European customers Visa Asiapac for Asian customers etc. If you saw in the news recently VISA got mad because companies were applying for a licence in one territory and then shipping cards world wide. The fact that Monaco are rolling out to Asia (Sept) then Europe (q4 2017) then America 2018 suggests to me its the order they are working to agree the VISA deals. They are also looking to go direct to Visa for a deal and not go through a 3rd party which is pretty easy to get but the downside is middle man fees that are passed to the  customer. IMO there is room for Monaco Tenx Tokencard Change and any others that come along in the future.

If you have any honest concerns that haven't already been answered online head over to the slack channel. The Ceo Kris is in there all the time answering questions and is open to feedback and suggestions.

The beauty of it is we only have to wait until the end of the month to find out. If a VISA deal is announced great the FUD can end and we can move forward and wait for what looks like a great product.. I wonder how long overoneone will remain active on this forum if it is though!

This is crypto, it's meant to bring people together and enable us to do better things...  why don't we give it a try!
btcone111

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:16:10 PM

We can all talk this and that but at this moment MCO is one of the best coins to put money in. Just look at the rest of the market...

Indeed. Guys. The whole market is correcting, down by 5 - 10% etc. MCO is up so much today. If the market was not correcting, MCO would be up anotehr 10% easily right now.
erwan

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:31:24 PM

Indeed. Guys. The whole market is correcting, down by 5 - 10% etc. MCO is up so much today. If the market was not correcting, MCO would be up anotehr 10% easily right now.

The current MCO has raised the price at 14%. wow, amazing your predictions are friends.
I ask for your opinion is it good to buy it now?
Halmater

Activity: 896
Merit: 630

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:35:37 PM

HODL YOUR MCO !!!

Is there any specific reason why it should go up?
after that fake news?

fake news? am i missing something  here?
Ac_V

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:40:35 PM

OK so there is no need to worry about there not being a VISA deal announced yet. From what I understand Monaco are doing things correctly and negotiating deals with VISA in each of the required territories to ensure the cards issued to customers are from the correct country ie VISA Europe for the European customers Visa Asiapac for Asian customers etc. If you saw in the news recently VISA got mad because companies were applying for a licence in one territory and then shipping cards world wide. The fact that Monaco are rolling out to Asia (Sept) then Europe (q4 2017) then America 2018 suggests to me its the order they are working to agree the VISA deals. They are also looking to go direct to Visa for a deal and not go through a 3rd party which is pretty easy to get but the downside is middle man fees that are passed to the  customer. IMO there is room for Monaco Tenx Tokencard Change and any others that come along in the future.

If you have any honest concerns that haven't already been answered online head over to the slack channel. The Ceo Kris is in there all the time answering questions and is open to feedback and suggestions.

The beauty of it is we only have to wait until the end of the month to find out. If a VISA deal is announced great the FUD can end and we can move forward and wait for what looks like a great product.. I wonder how long overoneone will remain active on this forum if it is though!

This is crypto, it's meant to bring people together and enable us to do better things...  why don't we give it a try!

I would like to believe what you are saying. But I see many words and HYIP. I see good management but very dirty. The clean project is slowly going up the hill and gaining momentum. This project is gaining momentum only from words. I hope that I am wrong and when the Visa is approved, I will change my mind.
Kripto.hr

Activity: 350

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 02:43:11 PM

The current MCO has raised the price at 14%. wow, amazing your predictions are friends.
I ask for your opinion is it good to buy it now?

Well, it is pretty clear to me... In short run (Till the end of this month) the question is will they get Visa deal? If you bet yes and win then this could go to the moon. If there is no Visa then I expect a small correction.

But with all information and reactions on market, I am betting on yes. We will see soon.

btcone111

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:48:16 PM

I would like to believe what you are saying. But I see many words and HYIP. I see good management but very dirty. The clean project is slowly going up the hill and gaining momentum. This project is gaining momentum only from words. I hope that I am wrong and when the Visa is approved, I will change my mind.

When you see Visa approval, it is too late!
If you prefer businesses that are sound and have run for 50 years to prove its legitimacy, try stock market. Crypto is not for you. Because by your argument, I could also say "I think Bitcoin is a hype!"
Ac_V

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:56:24 PM

When you see Visa approval, it is too late!
If you prefer businesses that are sound and have run for 50 years to prove its legitimacy, try stock market. Crypto is not for you. Because by your argument, I could also say "I think Bitcoin is a hype!"

Better I'll see the visa permit later and receive less profit than I will not see the permit and lose the capital.
This project lives for 2 months and builds plans for the year. I want to know that the project is able not only to talk and promise, but also to work.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:08:44 PM

HODL YOUR MCO !!!
If I analysic this chart, I can understand volume market Monaco more people want sell their MCO than buyer at now.
So, I just need wait whales continue dump this coin, I can buy with cheap price lower than current price Roll Eyes

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: