Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:37:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456063 times)
aqzu

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:26:42 AM

If they failed to update anything today, what are you guys planning to do ?

Dunno. Maybe CL and move to Metal. What are you?

I am already losing 15BTC at current rate.
Perhaps will need to CL and move to different coins.

What time did you buy?

Did you not put a stop loss?

Anyway I think this time you will recover everything or almost.

Ard 500sat
But I managed to double my amt of MCO thru daily trading .
I dont practise SL for some odd reasons .
Let we see what happen in 12 hrs

I'm in this project since the ICO, I saw many incredible things, like price crash from 80K sat to 30K sat and nobody believe in the project (7M market cap), after that a DEV update (listed on binance) than price skyrocket to 650k sat within 1-2 weeks. I've gained a lot of profit with MCO, I think this token will show us a lot more. The low supply makes it very interesting for the long term and for trading too.

When I bought my MCO at 30k sat first time and the market cap was very low, I immagined a world where the brand name "Monaco" is very famous as the First payment method for Bitcoin and his sons.

If bitcoin will be globally accepted, Monaco will make it shine making it spendable everywhere with low fees. Only 10 millions of MCO, half of Bitcoin's cirrculating supply. This is absolutly a very interesting token that could reach big $ value for the long term and the near future too.

But they are not keeping their promise. September Milestone is not achieved yet(Card Program Approval). And October almost end. How we can receive and reviewing our cards when we haven't get any cards?  Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:34:28 AM

I hope monaco will bring good news so that your loss will to be profit or at least back to the price when you buy monaco coin. We all in this forum and all around the world hope monaco will announcement something great
HitTheLow

Activity: 590

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:39:19 AM

What time did you buy?

Ard 500sat

I'm in this project since the ICO, I saw many incredible things, like price crash from 80K sat to 30K sat and nobody believe in the project (7M market cap), after that a DEV update (listed on binance) than price skyrocket to 650k sat within 1-2 weeks. I've gained a lot of profit with MCO, I think this token will show us a lot more. The low supply makes it very interesting for the long term and for trading too.

When I bought my MCO at 30k sat first time and the market cap was very low, I immagined a world where the brand name "Monaco" is very famous as the First payment method for Bitcoin and his sons.

If bitcoin will be globally accepted, Monaco will make it shine making it spendable everywhere with low fees. Only 10 millions of MCO, half of Bitcoin's cirrculating supply. This is absolutly a very interesting token that could reach big $ value for the long term and the near future too.

But they are not keeping their promise. September Milestone is not achieved yet(Card Program Approval). And October almost end. How we can receive and reviewing our cards when we haven't get any cards?  Cry

IMO their program schedule was very intense and too difficult to respect. If they can achieve today the "Card Program Approval" is enough for this month. They have a lot of development to do to respect product's features.

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
aqzu

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:43:39 AM

What time did you buy?

Ard 500sat

IMO their program schedule was very intense and too difficult to respect. If they can achieve today the "Card Program Approval" is enough for this month. They have a lot of development to do to respect product's features.

Not enough. They already push the investor to the limit. From 0.006 btc to 0.0011 is so harsh. They even cannot confirm with their milestone. So sad. Sad

And there is a news that this announcement will be more than Visa announce. So it is clear that investor wants more!! Not only Visa approved, but send their cards!! Just IMO
onceuponatime

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:44:35 AM

Pretty sure there wont be any "update" today. Going out to grab a burger and a beer
Shadow Trader

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:50:11 AM

I had sold all my MCO =))
HitTheLow

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:53:10 AM

I had sold all my MCO =))

You will cry Wink

aqzu

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:53:33 AM

What time did you buy?

It is already an hour and half as you said dude. No sign of it. Why are you so sure they will update?

wait another hour or maybe 2. They will update, when they couldn't they already said before

Already one hour. Another one hour again for "maybe 2".
HitTheLow

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:54:09 AM

What time did you buy?

Ard 500sat

Not enough. They already push the investor to the limit. From 0.006 btc to 0.0011 is so harsh. They even cannot confirm with their milestone. So sad. Sad

And there is a news that this announcement will be more than Visa announce. So it is clear that investor wants more!! Not only Visa approved, but send their cards!! Just IMO

600k sat was an HIGH after a pump, if you bought at 600k you made an high risk investment.

onceuponatime

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:56:50 AM

I am here at the burger joint talking with one of the devs, they say that announcement will be posted in Yobit troll box.
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:00:14 AM

Guys update will be around 5 pm so before starting to say that no announce will be released today just be patient. You have waited for days it's so difficult to wait some more hours? Just relax and wait

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
mv_USA_devnull

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:00:45 AM

It's old news but Visa and Mastercard both removed cryptocurrency debit card availability outside EEA (google it).

I wonder how this will not affect Monaco, was this discussed somewhere in this thread?
onceuponatime

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:03:47 AM

It's old news but Visa and Mastercard both removed cryptocurrency debit card availability outside EEA (google it).

I wonder how this will not affect Monaco, was this discussed somewhere in this thread?
No, nowhere, this is the first time we hear about that. Oh wait....it was discussed 30 pages ago
aqzu

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:05:20 AM

What time did you buy?

Ard 500sat

600k sat was an HIGH after a pump, if you bought at 600k you made an high risk investment.

It is not the reason that developer cannot hold the price of their coin. It shows that they are incompetent to bring their project so investor is believe and the price of the coin will mantain at least 50% of the highest. Now it is nearly only 20% of the highest!! So sad
onceuponatime

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:07:29 AM

What time did you buy?

Ard 500sat

It is not the reason that developer cannot hold the price of their coin. It shows that they are incompetent to bring their project so investor is believe and the price of the coin will mantain at least 50% of the highest. Now it is nearly only 20% of the highest!! So sad
Dude, they sold their tokens during ICO, they couldn't care less what is the price of coin now. They got their funds to start the company, that was the point of ICO...
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:09:25 AM

I am here at the burger joint talking with one of the devs, they say that announcement will be posted in Yobit troll box.
Did they will announcement on twitter too? Because i prefer to read it on twitter although only headline news or link to website no problem so i will know if the announcement already exist
bragee

Activity: 86

woot

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:09:43 AM

I've already split in two my total MCO amount (all bought during the ICO second stage).
I believe that the missing VISA confirmation (that has already anticipated by the CEO itself) could really cause a dump due to the big hype around it.

Let's see, if I was wrong and coin value will increase, that means that I've made an half mistake.
aqzu

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:10:42 AM

What time did you buy?

Ard 500sat

Dude, they sold their tokens during ICO, they couldn't care less what is the price of coin now. They got their funds to start the company, that was the point of ICO...

Yeah that is why they run with our money? Give some fake news. And run!!

SHIT, now the price is CRASH!!
bitcoindima

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:13:51 AM

whales are manipulating the price, so that they can pick up cheap MCO, this is no price crashing, this is usualy bussines
aqzu

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:18:31 AM

whales are manipulating the price, so that they can pick up cheap MCO, this is no price crashing, this is usualy bussines

so you blame the whale?? NOT the developer who are late to post the NEWS?? omg
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: