Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:00:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456063 times)
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:23:00 PM

If Kris decided to bring back Smart contract, or propose wit better idea, the price could easily shoot to USD500M market cap at least.
I think so too, it depends what Kris delivers, I'm still hoping for good news. For now the bottom is reached (maybe nearly reached) now and it will go up after Segwit2x.

But if Kris not decided to bring back smart contract, mco price maybe still can increase after segwit2x but not maximal. I hope Kris soon can find the best way to solved about this problem

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:02:41 PM

Better get your MCOs now before the next buy wave! Many people will want to get those 50 MCO cards locked!!!

right now card is only 18.000, means

900.000 token only. Compare to 9.900.000 suply, it is only 10%. And with no asset contract, there is no reason to hold your mco token. Wink

18,000 only when they still not announce yet about visa. Now they have announced about visa approval so sooner or later the number will increase, because people will not worry to order monaco card

Is the VISA deal now confirmed or not? And why doesn't VISA itself step forward and let the public know about finalization of the deal or ongoing negotiations?

Maybe they just do not even know who is Chris ?))) Mastercard develops its own crypto currency. Perhaps the Visa will develop its own crypto currency. Why should they support a competitor?  The chance to get Visa support was very small and many people said that, but they were not heard.

This goes exactly into the direction of what I was saying. And again, why is there not a single word from some VISA representative who talks about potential partnerships or anything. As far as I can tell there is literally zero proof so far for those negotiations. Is that correct?
minerbro

Activity: 415
Merit: 287

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:20:22 PM

How can affect the price News in November, when they will be? Personally, I do not really think and hope the price increase in the near future. It may increase the price but do not think that this will be a strong growth at this time.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:26:41 PM

How can affect the price News in November, when they will be? Personally, I do not really think and hope the price increase in the near future. It may increase the price but do not think that this will be a strong growth at this time.

The price will increase but not at this time as you said. They just now announced visa approval so it will need more time to see the affect. Maybe if people already receive their card, we can see the affect that this coin price can growing rapidly
BitcoinDiamond

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:31:53 PM

The price will increase but not at this time as you said. They just now announced visa approval so it will need more time to see the affect. Maybe if people already receive their card, we can see the affect that this coin price can growing rapidly

I reckon so.
amktt

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:39:57 PM

If Kris decided to bring back Smart contract, or propose wit better idea, the price could easily shoot to USD500M market cap at least.
I think so too, it depends what Kris delivers, I'm still hoping for good news. For now the bottom is reached (maybe nearly reached) now and it will go up after Segwit2x.

But if Kris not decided to bring back smart contract, mco price maybe still can increase after segwit2x but not maximal. I hope Kris soon can find the best way to solved about this problem
lets hope Monaco team do their best for AC replacement, I hear there will be news in this Wednesday so stay tune everyone  Smiley
-iam a believe  Wink
Cah Bagoes

Activity: 5
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:52:26 PM

it looks like this year the price will be hard to reach $ 10, looks when it will be achieved then there is a big dump like that happened the last few days.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:58:43 PM

How can the price increase when they removed the asset contract? Every serious investor who invested any substantial amount of money joined because of dividends and they just removed it. Until this is addressed in a proper way there is no reason to buy back.
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:25:23 PM

it looks like this year the price will be hard to reach $ 10, looks when it will be achieved then there is a big dump like that happened the last few days.

The reason for price dropping, in my opinion,, is that everybody who bought at those ATH prices is waiting on the corner for a little pump, to reduce their loss by selling a little high! Is hard to gain trust for MCO, after the storm they brought upon their users!

ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:28:21 PM

The reason for price dropping, in my opinion,, is that everybody who bought at those ATH prices is waiting on the corner for a little pump, to reduce their loss by selling a little high! Is hard to gain trust for MCO, after the storm they brought upon its users!

Yeah I think the same, with the recent pump I was waiting a bit to long to sell mine. Personally I am not expecting any huge price spike above the ath.
dllhg

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:59:09 PM

Have had a very small amount of these I bought a while ago.  I just decided to buy 2K worth seeing the ATH was 4X where it is now and the fact they have a VISA Card now.  Isnt that a pretty big deal to have a card you can use anywhere?  I would think price would really surge after such an announcement. 
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:00:12 PM

Have had a very small amount of these I bought a while ago.  I just decided to buy 2K worth seeing the ATH was 4X where it is now and the fact they have a VISA Card now.  Isnt that a pretty big deal to have a card you can use anywhere?  I would think price would really surge after such an announcement. 
It would've surged if they didn't can the asset contract, which was the only reason a lot of investors joined in the first place.
dllhg

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:08:59 PM

It would've surged if they didn't can the asset contract, which was the only reason a lot of investors joined in the first place.

Still think this has any legs ?  Saw a recent pump.  Seems like hitting 2X would be pretty doable if not more over time. 
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:11:33 PM

Still think this has any legs ?  Saw a recent pump.  Seems like hitting 2X would be pretty doable if not more over time. 
Probably. Most people don't care about honesty or good products in crypto. If MonaCo was a company on the stock market it would plummet into the ground after its announcement of dropping dividends without even trying to find a replacement until investors complained about it. But in crypto it will probably go back up soon, because people don't even know what they are buying. They see big names like "VISA" and think they'll get rich if they buy it. Complete and utter lunacy if you ask me.
rajravind

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:41:14 PM

Probably. Most people don't care about honesty or good products in crypto. If MonaCo was a company on the stock market it would plummet into the ground after its announcement of dropping dividends without even trying to find a replacement until investors complained about it. But in crypto it will probably go back up soon, because people don't even know what they are buying. They see big names like "VISA" and think they'll get rich if they buy it. Complete and utter lunacy if you ask me.

Doesn't matter anyway bcos the MCO still be converted into fiat before being used as a legal tender.
The way u r posting is like saying MCO token is useless.
Perhaps you should go thru their twitter again on the uses of the MCO tokens other than to reserve the cards.
Once the company started to lock in the tokens, then, the price will surge slowly which will happen soon.
Ur hatred towards the company decision on abandoning their initial plan ain't gonna influence anybody's decision, homie.
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:08:17 AM

Doesn't matter anyway bcos the MCO still be converted into fiat before being used as a legal tender.
Perhaps you should go thru their twitter again on the uses of the MCO tokens other than to reserve the cards.
Once the company started to lock in the tokens, then, the price will surge slowly which will happen soon.
Ur hatred towards the company decision on abandoning their initial plan ain't gonna influence anybody's decision, homie.

yes maybe right like that, we can order MCO card with token MCO
I still do not know the usefulness of MCO card there
do I make a payment or save money?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:22:03 AM

Have had a very small amount of these I bought a while ago.  I just decided to buy 2K worth seeing the ATH was 4X where it is now and the fact they have a VISA Card now.  Isnt that a pretty big deal to have a card you can use anywhere?  I would think price would really surge after such an announcement.  

Still think this has any legs ?  Saw a recent pump.  Seems like hitting 2X would be pretty doable if not more over time.  

It doesn't matter if the tokens get locked up. Once the period is over there's no reason to hold them.
And even if there was, and the token price surged, it would become impossible for most people to pick up cards.

The only way to work around that is to change the amount of tokens required to reserve cards, which would have a direct influence on the token price and thus be market manipulation which is illegal.

And yes, I'm aware that greedy clowns like you won't care about whatever it is that MonaCo does as long as you can make some profits in the short term. That's precisely what I've pointed out in my posts before. Nonetheless, any serious investor has jumped ship, as you can clearly see in the token price.
But keep shilling for dishonest and lazy tactics for some spare change. Seems like you need it, so good luck with that.

P.S. There is no "other use of MCO tokens" right now. So you're either a clueless shill or a blatant liar. Pretty much what I've predicted already in either variant.
rajravind

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:44:22 AM

Have had a very small amount of these I bought a while ago.  I just decided to buy 2K worth seeing the ATH was 4X where it is now and the fact they have a VISA Card now.  Isnt that a pretty big deal to have a card you can use anywhere?  I would think price would really surge after such an announcement.  

Still think this has any legs ?  Saw a recent pump.  Seems like hitting 2X would be pretty doable if not more over time.  

It doesn't matter if the tokens get locked up. Once the period is over there's no reason to hold them.
And even if there was, and the token price surged, it would become impossible for most people to pick up cards.

The only way to work around that is to change the amount of tokens required to reserve cards, which would have a direct influence on the token price and thus be market manipulation which is illegal.

And yes, I'm aware that greedy clowns like you won't care about whatever it is that MonaCo does as long as you can make some profits in the short term. That's precisely what I've pointed out in my posts before. Nonetheless, any serious investor has jumped ship, as you can clearly see in the token price.
But keep shilling for dishonest and lazy tactics for some spare change. Seems like you need it, so good luck with that.

P.S. There is no "other use of MCO tokens" right now. So you're either a clueless shill or a blatant liar. Pretty much what I've predicted already in either variant.

Keep shilling for short term profits ?
So, what you are here for ?
10 yrs long term investments?
Well, most probably thats the period u need to wait if you wanna fully enjoy the dividend sharing given if you got some decent amount of MCO tokens.
Previously , when they couldn't show up with their VISA, you were condemning on their capabilty on making a deal wit VISA.
And now when the VISA is out, you were f*cking talking abt the smart contract's dividends sharing.
Seriously ?

And what do u meant by there is no any other uses of MCO tokens ?
They already mentioned it is possible to convert it to fiat before using it with the cards.
Are you illiterate ?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:03:36 AM

Keep shilling for short term profits ?
So, what you are here for ?
10 yrs long term investments?
Well, most probably thats the period u need to wait if you wanna fully enjoy the dividend sharing given if you got some decent amount of MCO tokens.
Previously , when they couldn't show up with their VISA, you were condemning on their capabilty on making a deal wit VISA.
And now when the VISA is out, you were f*cking talking abt the smart contract's dividends sharing.
Seriously ?

And what do u meant by there is no any other uses of MCO tokens ?
They already mentioned it is possible to convert it to fiat before using it with the cards.
Are you illiterate ?
Please show me where I did that.

And wow, you've really convinced me. We'll be able to use the card meant for spending cryptographic tokens and currencies to spend the MCO token? That's unheard of and will surely drive the price up and simultaneously solve the problem that I've mentioned in my last post!

It's quite amusing that someone with as little understanding of basic economics as you would question people's literacy by the way.

You're a very special person aren't you?
dllhg

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:03:07 AM

Every single person in here is in it to make money just like any stock whether you love the company or not. I can admit I am a bit of a alt coin junkie with 80 different types now. 

So what do you think the best and worst case scenario is with this one? Or most likely scenario ?  Seems like they have some solid development despite screwing people on the dividends.
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: