Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:07:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now?  (Read 92227 times)
cryptokitty

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:23:24 AM

Nobody is asking me about bitcoin. Bitcoin is not that too popular in some areas. My friend recently ask me about stock market and cannot find some reason to inform her about bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:42:42 AM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?

A lot of my friends are asking me about this when they knew that i was gaining money through this. But before that they do not have an idea that this kind of currency exist they thought is was just a hoax they red on the deep web. And when I first explain it to them they donnot believe me either because they thaough that this was just an online scam. But when I said to then that I gain a lot of money in these they immediately change their minds and asking me how to start in this business. So I tell them how to.
Shinigami78

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:03:57 AM

only the really interested to produce btc who often ask, let alone the value of 1 btc is getting up each year makes people more interested. every year people who talk about how to produce btc are increasing.
shunga

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:14:00 AM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?

Actually my friends asking me about bitcoin on how to use it and to earn. So that i help them to create an account and also i teach them on how to post especially.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:15:12 AM

yes with the progress of bitcoin is increasing every time of course many people who ask and want to learn about bitcoin to me, although in my country bitcoin legality is still illegal but no restrictions on its use, all bitcoin transactions can be used properly for payment. transactions or for businesses such as trade and investment.
madbyte

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

A coin saved is a coin earned. Get another today!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 01:17:03 AM

I've had only a couple people ask me about it.. but I've told several but only a few are interested in bitcoin.

Madbyte Token | MADX | On Fantom | https://madcapx.com - hodlers
https://madxfield.com - Token game | Trade at https://spooky.fi/#/swap
lazaruseffect11

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:18:51 AM

Theres still no one even my friends or my families are not aware of bitcoin. They dont even have any idea what bitcoin is and what can it do. Maybe someday, i will try to explain and discuss what bitcoin is so that they can be interested to it and start earning their own. Or maybe, i will just wait for them to be curious about it and thats the time i will teach them how to earn.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:22:01 AM

I think no one are curiously asking here in our area, but i'm the one who share the good benefits in dealing BTC, especially to my closed friends and relatives, In my experience of sharing, some are just listening and they don't find interest to dig on it because it is boring, Well, no hurt feelings, Let the time comes when they realize the development of my journey.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:23:08 AM

Before ,no one is asking me about bitcoin, even im already  the one introducing it to them. Then one time i made a post  on my facebook  account and uploaded my earnings ,then suddenly  everyone on my friends list  is already asking  me to teach th em bitcoin until today.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:25:59 AM

only the really interested to produce btc who often ask, let alone the value of 1 btc is getting up each year makes people more interested. every year people who talk about how to produce btc are increasing.

Those people who are still neutral about bitcoin would ask but they are not really that interested but only those that are really interested to it would ask from time to time not just about bitcoin but in cryptocurrency in general as well. My friends and I are discussing about the possibility of investing to other altcoin as well and discuss the possibilities. I am happy about it because I am the one who introduced it to them and now they are already searching on their own for other possibilities.

There are still some people who are doubtful about it because I have some other friends also who did not invest yet because they don't trust it yet and still apprehensive but I believe eventually they would be able to grasp the importance of blockchain technology and have the option of investing some time to it to understand it more.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
specsmuluk

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:26:35 AM

many people are asking me about bitcoin and i am answering its bitcoin is a very profitable virtual currency for you.,

and I say if you want to know more in please you find out in google ...
RyanEncek

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:35:27 AM

yes that's a good question, if the home environment that I live a lot of ask bitcoin to me because only me initially who play bitcoin home environment, originally my home neighbors who came to my house and he asked questions and until now he also played bitcoin and follow this diforum, the point is for me do not be embarrassed to ask, because it perimsip me and I also will not hesitate to hate to know all about bitcoin that I know thanks  Wink
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:28:14 AM

I know bitcoin from friends writing in social media facebook, when I meet often ask about bitcoin and gladly he answer what I ask. besides my friend, nobody has talked about bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:30:44 AM

Many people ask me about bitcoins and they amazed about it because many got earn and of how easy to earn if you will do the job here. I want to teach everyone about it because I want them to know and feel what I feel when earning bitcoins.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 02:37:05 AM

Same goes for me, even my senior colleagues are now starting to learn about bitcoin even those who are not into IT stuff, ever since its value increases most of them now are curious and sees it as a good opportunity to invest.

Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:04:38 AM

No one is asking me about bitcoin. People here in my place have no knowledge in bitcoin. But if someone will teach them and make them realize that bitcoin is a good source of income. I think they will get into it.

Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:08:01 AM

Same goes for me, even my senior colleagues are now starting to learn about bitcoin even those who are not into IT stuff, ever since its value increases most of them now are curious and sees it as a good opportunity to invest.
yes that is right that now people from all categories of life are trying to learn about bitcoin. in fact bitcoin is now becoming more popular because when i start learning about bitcoin at that time in my area i do not think that a single person knew about bitcoin but now with time bitcoin is coming more popular and now people are regularly asking me about bitcoin. i am hopeful that the new generation will give more preference and priority to bitcoin.
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:12:58 AM

In my village almost everyone is curious about bitcoin because here technology is not so advanced and still foreign about the internet. though I still try to explain bitcoin to them

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:20:55 AM

I tell all my close friends about bitcoin, they can not understand this unfortunately.
Sometimes they are interested in miners, they want to make quick money on it.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:31:15 AM

In my village almost everyone is curious about bitcoin because here technology is not so advanced and still foreign about the internet. though I still try to explain bitcoin to them
You can be one of the best person in your are if you are going to teach them on how to do bitcoin because bitcoin is a one time big time opportunity and it is not good to let it pass on the people who can grab it. Launch a mini orientation in your are to enlighten them about bitcoin so they can become a bitcoin user and you can help other people to improve their lives.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: