Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:52:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now?  (Read 92227 times)
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:23:47 PM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?

Only my sister-in-law asked me about bitcoin, she ask me on how I earn bitcoin and how I cashout it on our local currency or fiat. I think she wanted also to earn while she is waiting to be called for her regular job in the government.

I'm trying to introduce bitcoin for my friends but they don't believe on me, maybe because they are all have job and they are all financially stable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
black014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

" SIMPLE BUT HARD WORKER"💪😁

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:33:46 PM

no anybody ask me about bitcoin or crypto currency, even my family or friend of mine they really don't care. maybe I have not proof at now, but someday if my bitcoin's grow they will see what the bitcoin is and how the bitcoin change a human life by earning a lot of money.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:54:45 PM

I already told to my family about crypto currency or bitcoin. I explained to them how is it works, how is it to be done and what is the purpose of it but sad to say they are not really interested with it but it is fine with me. I can do bitcoin by my self. There are some of my friends asking what I am doing because they always saw me doing bitcoin.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:47:05 PM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
Ever since I got engage into bitcoin cryptocurrency, many people are already asking me what bitcoin really is and what does it take to make or provide an income online because it is really strange for them that through online I can gain an income. A lot more people have started asking me when the first time I have earned my bitcoin and continuously asking me about it and how they can earn such a great count like me so I decided to talk about it and discuss it to them firmly so that they can understand it and start engaging into bitcoin cryptocurrency.

Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:58:11 PM

almost 1000 people who asking me how to get bitcoin, because they see my earning here in bitcointalk. i said you need to work for it, in this forum they use bitcoin and other altcoin to give all participants salary.

meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:11:34 PM

No one is asking me about bitcoins as they are not aware about bitcoins and they have not even heard about it and when I told them for the first time about bitcoins they felt that I am joking but when I showed them my bitcoin wallet and bitcoin balance in it and how I am getting that they started to believe that bitcoin is real and even they can earn money from it.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:44:59 PM

No one is asking me about bitcoins as they are not aware about bitcoins and they have not even heard about it and when I told them for the first time about bitcoins they felt that I am joking but when I showed them my bitcoin wallet and bitcoin balance in it and how I am getting that they started to believe that bitcoin is real and even they can earn money from it.

Me too. The only time someone was interested when I talked about bitcoins was that when I told them I bought about 5 bitcoins back in 2013 for $1,500 and wasted it on gambling back then. Then I tell them, if I kept those bitcoins to day I would have been rich. 5 bitcoins would be worth $22,000 USD (roughly at today's prices). They all went, awwww. Well I also did, and regret gambling those 5 bitcoins for nothing.

I guess bitcoins aren't getting enough attention, I think. Maybe a lot more adoption is required so that people get hooked to it.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:48:23 PM

For people who don't know a bit bitcoin it seems they will do laugh expression because of the price that is owned bitcoin now.  Smiley
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:42:30 AM

No one asks me about bitcoin, maybe because family, no friends know that I have joined and searched for bitcoin. Moreover in my environment most of the profession as a farmer, so I do not introduce bitcoin to them.
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:51:13 AM

Some time in July as I started talking about it to my friends, it only for 4 person at my count. Now because of the word of mouth coming from my friends to they’re family and relatives.

I have to be offline on instant messenger sometimes because of too many questions I received all day about bitcoin. At first it is fulfilling to shared and teach others about it but in the long run it is more annoying as they asked the same question again and again. Even I have put a group chat for it but they’re lazy enough to backread.

I don’t have the right to complain because it is my fault actually but still I’m a busy person, to go offline is the only choice I have.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 12:58:18 AM

Some time in July as I started talking about it to my friends, it only for 4 person at my count. Now because of the word of mouth coming from my friends to they’re family and relatives.

I have to be offline on instant messenger sometimes because of too many questions I received all day about bitcoin. At first it is fulfilling to shared and teach others about it but in the long run it is more annoying as they asked the same question again and again. Even I have put a group chat for it but they’re lazy enough to backread.

I don’t have the right to complain because it is my fault actually but still I’m a busy person, to go offline is the only choice I have.
If you reply to them about something, you should already try to tell them that they could research about it. There are a lot of articles that would help them to know what bitcoin is and what it could do, knowing that people are starting to understand the power and importance of bitcoin with day to day transactions. I think you could try to ask how they are doing and just not reply again.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
chip211

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:01:46 AM

They have bypassed their own opportunity that is their decision and they can still make a profit if they realize it sooner.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:05:21 AM

In outer world no one is asking me about bitcoins but in my family my sister and my cousin and other relatives are asking me about bitcoins as they know I am making good money out of it and my relatives are really jealous about it that I am earning good money so even they want to know about bitcoins and I showed them my ways of earning and now they are following my footsteps.
btcboss71

Activity: 76

HIBEGYB MTO-sale Aug 9-50 || GTRUJDSAGR Aug 61

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 01:07:26 AM

The popularity of Bitcoin is Increasing day by day in my country.
There are so many people are asking me about bitcoin now via Facebook, Twitter and face to face.
I will try to share my experience to all of them, I never disappointed them, I try my best to help them.

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE FUNDS EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS CRYPTO TRADED FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Crowd Sale starts 31st of October ❱ TwitterMedium
youok

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:47:20 AM

I chatted with a friend about bitcoin a few years ago when the bitcoin price was 400 $ / 1btc.
all of them ignored my conversation. no one was interested in asking about bitcoin to me.
but now when the bitcoin price reaches $43000/BTC,my friends started enthusiastic to get to know bitcoin.  Smiley

newlone

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:50:06 AM

There are a lot of people asking me and they are also involved in investing in Bitcoin but they are just losers. They just saw me succeed and did not look at my failed past. Their failure in the crypto arena is inevitable.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:58:52 AM

My college friends are actually asking me how and where do I get my bitcoins and what must they do to get started. I told them to take risks and cash-in their money for coins or find services that provide bitcoins as a reward. I also told them to do a lot of reading here.

panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:03:37 AM

I had a friend who's a financial advisor bring it up yesterday. We hadn't spoken in a while, so he had no idea I was interested or invested in the space...it was something he brought up completely on his own.

As a side note, he mentioned he's had a lot of clients ask about it recently.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:11:50 AM

TBH only one asked me in last 30 days or so. Asked everything he could, lol. I tried to answer best possible, that btc is the future and that it is worth of investing in it. Hope more people will jump in because of me or my advice as I do believe in BTC for real.
Unfortunately not a single person has asked me about bitcoin yet, my friends know that I’m on bitcoin and that I earn a small amount of money and even that has not been enough to spark anyone’s interest, but at the same time I am not surprised, bitcoin is not really big in my country, there are no local exchanges and there is almost no one selling or buying bitcoin in my locality.
camsss

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:56:15 AM

My parents and my siblings asked me if what I am doing in this site. Then after that I explained it to them and they have so many questions about it. How does it work? Is it legal? How long will bitcoin last? And so many more questions. But I can see how interested they are. They just dont have enough time to do bitcoin. Some of my friends also asked me because they noticed that Im very busy with this. Just like my parents did, they also asked to many questions about bitcoin. And I can say that I introduced bitcoin to them very well.

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: