Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:48:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now?  (Read 92227 times)
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:28:03 AM

A lot of people who asked me about bitcoins and how to earn them very quickly lose interest in this currency. Everyone thinks that bitcoins are raining from the sky on the head of those who earn them, but when you realize how hard it is to stay with Fiat. Probably this is the main reason that the popularity of crypto is so slow growing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:11:54 AM

When Bitcoin's price was $1000, many people said that btc will fall to $500 but now they have realized that their conception was wrong about btc.

Yeah. actually, im guilty with this one. i created this account year ago. and then realized that it would be better if i come back. its seems like, btcoin are getting higher on it's value.   Sad
We all make mistakes, don’t worry about it, the most important thing is you were able to recognize that you were wrong and have decided to start your journey on bitcoin, it is still not that late, I really believe that the market cap of cryptocurrencies could reach as much as a few trillion dollars which means that any money put in the market could grow tens of times.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:23:59 AM

I told my companion in religion about bitcoin i told him how earn money to online job.
Good opportunities to support ministry. firstly we are need patience.
Different from me, many of my office friends are asking me bitcoin. Even many of them want to invest me lol. When they can invest themselves in bitcoin, they do not understand about bitcoin then they ask me. They are interested in bitcoin for seeing the price in the newspaper
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:28:30 AM

Two of my friends ask me about Bitcoin because they see that I earned in bitcoin.So I share to them what i know about bitcoin and teach them too how it works.
Nice that you share your knowledge about bitcoin to your friends. Me someone asking then i share too to them because they confused why i have money even i have no work. I told them that on bitcoin they can earned money without work but we need to pursue our self to find another way even we have no work.
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:58:38 AM

Not many of my friends are asking me about bitcoin. So I try to be proactive and explain them what it is and what you can do with it. The interesting thing is many of them are coming back to me saying it is too many info, too technical, they don't know where to start. And I agree with this, it takes a long time to understand the concept of bitcoin, the blockchain technology, the mining, etc. Most of them give up, it is just not their cup of tea.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:25:39 AM

All my friends know what bitcoin is. Some do business with bitcoin, some just heard what bitcoin is

Good for you. My classmates don't believe in the potential of cryptocurrencies, without even proper research they're just laughed and told me that it is a scam. Many people here is beginning to think what lies ahead and what business they will make before cryptocurrencies go to major cities and become the major cryptocurrency. Some are just silently working in the shadows because they don't let people know that they are earning a lot of money in cryptocurrencies. We have our own way, some people just ask to mock you, some are investigating and some are watching how it will turn out. My favorite is the one who put a shoulder on you and said let's do this shall we?
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:30:43 AM

Not many.. actually, None. I don't even tell anyone that right now I'm using bitcoin as my source of income.
I'm waiting for the right time and the right moment to tell them about it.
Oh, there's one of my friend asking about bitcoin. But it was only when ransomware attacked.
rifatrony5

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:56:58 AM

Could not stay online on facebook. People has many Questions & they think my messages box is a solution center. I want freedom from this circumstance.  Angry  Angry
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:56:30 AM

Could not stay online on facebook. People has many Questions & they think my messages box is a solution center. I want freedom from this circumstance.  Angry  Angry

Your experience is like from my brother. Everyone in facebook is asking him about bitcoin. Sometimes you really wanted to help them but they are always bugging you and sometimes it can be annoying.
Well as for me, as of the moment no one ever asked me about bitcoin. Or maybe they wonder where I got my money for buying my stuff.
But if someone will asked me and he want to learn I'll don't hesitate about it. Just teach some basic and that's it. Not to the point you spoon fed them.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:31:57 AM

Few people asked me about Bitcoin in my lifetime, only three or four people asked me about it and its function, recently my wife asked me how bitcoin was invented and who was the inventor. I shared with her some thing what I actually know about Bitcoin, she seemed to be little bit interested to join after knowing these matter. Since in my society Bitcoin is not so much available that's why not many people are familiar with it...
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:57:48 AM

just my brother but not too much ask
I know he just wants to ask for money  Angry
IGNation

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

★Adconity.com★

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:06:00 AM

No one is asking me about Bitcoin because im actually keeping it for myself and i dont brag about it, ill just wait for them to ask me then ill  gladly answer it but for now no one, oh i think there is one of my classmate who ask me because he used it before but he stop because he cannot understand it.

planfox

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:10:48 AM

No one is asking me about Bitcoin because im actually keeping it for myself and i dont brag about it, ill just wait for them to ask me then ill  gladly answer it but for now no one, oh i think there is one of my classmate who ask me because he used it before but he stop because he cannot understand it.

At me too nobody asks about bitkoin. I communicate with friends who know very much about bitcoin. Sometimes we share news and opinions about the world of cryptocurrency
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:37:03 AM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?

This couple of days a dozen of people is inquiring bitcoin infos to me, because i  think after i posted my bounty income they become interested on how i earn money through posting constructive posts, hence I introduce them bitcoin and give them a quick info about it. It is all into them if they will focus and give attention to it.
rifatrony5

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:27:39 PM

Your experience is like from my brother. Everyone in facebook is asking him about bitcoin. Sometimes you really wanted to help them but they are always bugging you and sometimes it can be annoying.
Well as for me, as of the moment no one ever asked me about bitcoin. Or maybe they wonder where I got my money for buying my stuff.
But if someone will asked me and he want to learn I'll don't hesitate about it. Just teach some basic and that's it. Not to the point you spoon fed them.
Yes you are right, I try my best to help everyone.
But people are too much Impatient.
They wanted to learn & earn In the twinkling of an eye.
stolendata

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:06:15 AM

At me too nobody asks about bitkoin. I communicate with friends who know very much about bitcoin. Sometimes we share news and opinions about the world of cryptocurrency
its mean that in your area the number of bitcoin users are still very low. i think you need to introduce bitcoin in your area so that the number of bitcoin users increase there just like me, in very start the users of bitcoin were also very few in my area but later on when i introduce bitcoin in my area then it start increasing and people start asking me about bitcoin, now a lot of people are asking me about bitcoin.
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:36:13 AM

No body ask me about bitcoin. And people in my around they even don't know about it. And those who knows the think it's a cheap thing and waste of time.
So I told somebody about it but they don't believe me.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:39:06 AM

No body ask me about bitcoin. And people in my around they even don't know about it. And those who knows the think it's a cheap thing and waste of time.
So I told somebody about it but they don't believe me.

We’re the same situation when I’m just started in bitcoin, they just ignored me and they don’t care what I’m doing but since I show them proofs that it is possible that they can earn money with the use of bitcoin, they become interested in bitcoin. For others that still they can’t believe about bitcoin, just ignored them, it’s their opinion and regret in the end not ours.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:59:22 AM

Two of my friends ask me about bitcoin because they got curious about bitcoin. So I explained to them and help them to learn more about bitcoin and how does it work.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:51:17 AM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?

Same here, I am into bitcoin world when the price of bitcoin was around $250 and since then I was telling my friends about it and asked them if you don't have time to earn it then at least try to buy some bitcoins and save it for future as it will surely yield you good results in long run but most of them ignored bitcoins in the past and now looking at the higher price of bitcoins they are regretting for not believing in me as if they would have bought bitcoins at that time then at this point of time they would have huge profiits.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: