Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:45:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now?  (Read 92227 times)
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:58:25 PM

In my village almost everyone is curious about bitcoin because here technology is not so advanced and still foreign about the internet. though I still try to explain bitcoin to them

don't trust this user, he is writing with my account cause he hacked me. stop using my account, you should be ashamed!
Soul Master

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:34:52 PM

The number of people asking me about Bitcoin has increased from one to two in the last few months. Not that much, but I don't interact very often with people that are up to date with this branch of technology.
Sleekfury

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:58:26 PM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
I first entered this bitcoin community one year ago.I wished to share my experiences about bitcoins to my friend and relatives so that they could also benefit from this wonderful technology.But they all turned a deaf ear to my talks and some even advised me to leave bitcoins saying it as a ponzi scheme.but now,after a year,on seeing bitcoin's tremendous progress and its ever increasing price,they have started to ask me about how to invest in bitcoins and where to buy and sell.Now,i explain them about bitcoins once more and they regret for being too late to understand this awesome technology.
After a friend told me about the possibilities of studying crypto currency, I began to study this field of activity without hesitation, and so I brought my wife to this work. Now we are beginning to learn the first elements of the activity together, and I think that Bitcoin will give us a very good reward for our labors.
Awesome! There is no doubt that one day Bitcoin is going to pay your labors back. In simple words, bitcoin is just a beautiful ride to moon. It is not just a way of earning but to live a luxurious life.

Moreover, this crypto currency has all the cool features like high security, ever increasing value etc. What else one can ask for! I personally believe that the next generation of millionaires is going to be of bitcoin holders.
I agree with you the next generation will all be bitcoin holders because the people who do this know how much you can make with bitcoin and know what you can reach with it.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:21:43 PM

None, why would they? There is nothing for them to ask about and there is nothing for them to care about. There is no magic draw to Bitcoin and the group that follows it has already formed for the most part. People will come and go, but it is not something that we should worry about. Those who want to know will ask or even get information from the net.

Mailly

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:26:18 PM

There are few colleagues and a distant family members relative inquiring me about BTC now and which is unbelievable given that was the one pestering them about it from a year in the past or so, and they usually seemed to shed focus anytime I brought forth that topic. Now, although not everybody, but few are inquiring me on very own initiative.
Sonin1944

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:26:56 PM

When people started to see me cashing out income earned on the web via signature strategies and other signifies everyone began to show desire in bitcoin, greater part of them have been put-off thanks to wide spread of scams becoming witnessed of current on-line. Although handful of of them had a adjust of brain and experienced began to find out how to earn bitcoin.
mdsharif

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:54:20 PM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
Now a days many people want to know about Bitcoin and also know how can we earn btc
bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:09:48 PM

i was also ask by my friends and my family what is that i called bitcoin because they just heard it, they are reminding me be wise there are so many scammer. Buf then i told them that there are many proof that bitcoin is true. i tell them everything i've heard and learned, from the senoir and old member of it. they are curious of what we are doing in bitcoin.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:58:23 PM

As of now, nobody is asking me about bitcoin and also it is because they are not familiar about this. Because I am a beginner, I have not enough information about bitcoin and I am trying to gain more knowledge in order to make me not bother in explaining what is bitcoin all about.
Yeah you are probably new in the word of bitcoins and have a little experience about the usage of bitcoins and the methods of collection. It is all the matter of time and interest the more you are interested the better you would know within lesser span of time. If someone is asking you about the bitcoins the signature campaigns or more about the discussion forums for the sake of earning money, then this is really a hell difficult to explain them in the beginning but becomes easier with the passage of time.
komp1

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:13:00 AM

The Bitcoin technologies is kind of sluggish starter for these of us in Africa. The consciousness isn't what you evaluate with people in Europe. Though seminars and talkshows are set up now and then to get folks into the rave of the minute with Bitcoin, the participation hasnt really caught on that considerably. I get asked about Bitcoin as soon as in a whilst. But most instances I do the conversing to people and not folks inquiring me.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:20:12 AM

I already told all my friends about Bitcoin and about my income. Some of them became very interested. I try to talk about Bitcoin to as many people as possible, to share my knowledge with them. So many people are asking me about Bitcoin now. It is becoming more and more popular.
Jgatsby

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:44:53 AM

Ever since I earned my first Bitcents (though not that much) my friends and my family started asking me about Bitcoin, I'm not that selfish so I always share my knowledge with them and discussing how they can earn as well. Though there are inevitable situation where they won't believe me and mostly thinks it's a scam, I don't bother explaining for I know that it's their loss not mine.

AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:53:39 AM

TBH only one asked me in last 30 days or so. Asked everything he could, lol. I tried to answer best possible, that btc is the future and that it is worth of investing in it. Hope more people will jump in because of me or my advice as I do believe in BTC for real.

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:21:01 AM

TBH only one asked me in last 30 days or so. Asked everything he could, lol. I tried to answer best possible, that btc is the future and that it is worth of investing in it. Hope more people will jump in because of me or my advice as I do believe in BTC for real.
So far I had only one also who asked me about it,lately. And I explain it briefly also as possible that he could fully understand. I am very much willing to explain actually to those whose interested to learned and gain more knowledge about it as long as they wouldn't asked me some thing that I couldn't explain also. I had also some limitation on what I know.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:25:40 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 09:09:40 AM by TheGodFather

So far I had only one also who asked me about it,lately. And I explain it briefly also as possible that he could fully understand. I am very much willing to explain actually to those whose interested to learned and gain more knowledge about it as long as they wouldn't asked me some thing that I couldn't explain also. I had also some limitation on what I know.
Its a sad thing for me, coz theres nothing who asked me about bitcoin. Maybe because they havent been heard it, or they doesnt care at all. But if it has one person who would asked me then i'll explain it also. I would like to share my knowledge to others.  I would be very happy to become a blessing to others by sharing what I have. there are so many people get interested on it now.
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:29:10 PM

I don't think anybody asks about it. But I ask people if they have heard of bitcoin. Back in 2013 nobody did. Now everybody has heard of it but has not used it or is not sure what it is. This explains the massive upsurge in crypto valuations.

There are some who asks at me about Bitcoin. They are those whom were updated about the happenings in the environment. They asks on how to earn bitcoin and many stuffs about Bitcoin.
Djalal7310

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:50:28 PM

There are some colleagues who asked me when I open this forum. Most they ask what bitcoin is and how to get it. And I explained the important point of bitcoin to them. But they are just curious without wanting to get bitcoin as well and some are suspicious that bitcoin is just a fantasy.
But I still believe that bitcoin will continue to grow and will be recognized by the world  Cool
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:00:07 PM

Family. Friends .The neighbors almost all ask me what is bitcoin. But I do not overly respond to them for being useless. In my area bitcoin and internet still not too in the know

it seem many people around you know about bitcoin. but you say "In my area bitcoin and internet still not too in the know"

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:07:07 PM

I've been talking bitcoin to my girlfriend but she didn't believe that I will have a income to what I am doing. Because of that I'll take it as a challenge I will prove to her that I can earn as much as her one month salary. Sounds silly but thats true,she did not believe until she see the proof that I can earn big to bitcoin. My plan is to treat her in a class restaurant when I got my first bitcoin encashment not to proof that I can earn but to encourage her to do bitcoin too.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:10:45 PM

No one has asked about bitcoin to me, maybe because i haven't produced or have stuff i get from bitcoin. But i feel enjoy with my additional activities on bitcoin trading.
But it is also happy sharing your knowledge with some friend and relatives especially to those who needs extra income. So they can have an additional income because of bitcoin and because you help them know bitcoin as well. A lot of people are still don't know bitcoin and maybe it is the time to spread what we know about it.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: