Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:11:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now?  (Read 92227 times)
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:35:28 AM

Not much, even 2 month no one talk and asking about bitcoin, 2 weeks ago I've put a link about the price of the bitcoin skyrocket in the facebook link, none of the people who liked and replied.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:39:47 AM

Anyone who has seen my mining rig wants to know and hardly do I publicly display the rig so the number of new people asking me about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are not encouraging. I'd say for almost four months no new friend has ever asked about it perhaps they don't know I'm into it.
Shofiqul

Activity: 258
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:04:33 AM

Some of my friends ask me about bitcoin but it is not much.  Smiley
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:09:41 AM

Not much, even 2 month no one talk and asking about bitcoin, 2 weeks ago I've put a link about the price of the bitcoin skyrocket in the facebook link, none of the people who liked and replied.

I have find a many people asking about bitcoin, when last cyber attack has been taken place in International financial institution and medical centers. That time many people asking each what is bitcoin search the keyword bitcoin Google in high number. Before or after that, there is no talk about bitcoin much from the people near me and in job location.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:21:20 AM

I have find a many people asking about bitcoin, when last cyber attack has been taken place in International financial institution and medical centers. That time many people asking each what is bitcoin search the keyword bitcoin Google in high number. Before or after that, there is no talk about bitcoin much from the people near me and in job location.
Indeed since the incident wannacry virus, the traffic of blog about bitcoin increased drastically many who know in newspaper and TV, so it can be known all the people, are different than the increase in bitcoin prices because it only attracts those who know about bitcoin.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Sherdog

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:32:20 AM

Interesting topic! I'm a crtpto currency noob and I wan't to learn how it works! can you guys point me in the right direction? links to good sites, discussions, books etc. thanks!
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:42:16 AM

Interesting topic! I'm a crtpto currency noob and I wan't to learn how it works! can you guys point me in the right direction? links to good sites, discussions, books etc. thanks!

A friend of mine just started buying bitcoins and some other alts after months of seeing me reading news and my trades. Last night I talked with an IT guy but he never heard of bitcoin. We are still early bird here. By 2020 maybe bitcoin is worth a lot.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:54:22 AM

A friend of mine just started buying bitcoins and some other alts after months of seeing me reading news and my trades. Last night I talked with an IT guy but he never heard of bitcoin. We are still early bird here. By 2020 maybe bitcoin is worth a lot.
As long as there is an active market for bitcoin we can still take advantage because the continuous support in the market will help the price to pump more and i can say that it is still worth it to buy bitcoin as of now and most of the people that asked me about bitcoin, i told them to buy bitcoin and keep holding them because after at least 3 years bitcoin price will be very expensive.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:43:08 PM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
There are lot people asking me what is bitcoin and to get that then how to use it. Also my friend ask me how bitcoin works and I explain to them clearly all about bitcoin.I know there are lot of people has lack of knowledge about bitcoin.And now some of my friends start earning bitcoin without hassle.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:13:33 PM

There are some friends of mine who ask me about how to make bitcoin, and when I explain to them, they are even more curious, too many questions are asked and . I can not answer them all, so i told them to watch videos on youtube or sites about this currency. It can be said that bitcoin is gradually dominating the paper money market in a way that no bank can control.
as in my ares bitcoin is not yet so much introduce in my area therefore most of the people do not know about bitcoin my areas,  and that is the reason that they are not discussing about bitcoin with me. but there are stilll some one my friends who are regularly discussing bitcoin with me and now they have also start taking interest in bitcoin.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:17:42 PM

Bitcoin is now gaining that attention, that mainstream which it always used to deserve but never gained due to lower rates as well as other such internal conflicts such as scaling and confirmation times. Everyone was worried with longer durations which btc was taking and is yet in the crisis of so many ongoing unconfirmed transactions, but things have now changed for btc as I am seeing many more people coming and asking about it, taking too much interest and even investing some of their capital into it.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:21:53 PM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
No one asked me about bitcoin, my family is not interested in this issue.I'm also new to bitcoin through the help of a friend.There are many things I don't understand about bitcoin  Wink
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:24:48 PM

Not too many, only my officemate are asking about bitcoin becuase they see my bitcoin wallet with value and which is continuous increasing my money there.
And now i teach them how to used bitcoin as investment and other things like used to spend in more things.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:34:10 PM

Not too many, only my officemate are asking about bitcoin becuase they see my bitcoin wallet with value and which is continuous increasing my money there.
And now i teach them how to used bitcoin as investment and other things like used to spend in more things.

Thats good to share your knowledge in bitcoin,it will good to help others as well as it can help bitcoin community. There were a lot now interested to learn it due to its value.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:47:52 PM

Hah... I am posting for the first time in this thread. Just noticed it.

2-3 years back, I was the sole Bitcoiner in my office. When I tried to educate my colleagues about Bitcoin, they did't showed any interest. Even those who showed interest initially, disappointed me later. But now the situation has turned upside down. A lot of people are asking me about the coins. I told them how much profit I have made by investing in Bitcoins. Everyone is listening to me now! One guy even asked me whether he should invest in BTC right now or not.
fiorilia

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:04:13 PM

my sister ask about bitcoin to me and but she is not believe if bitcoin very profitable and can get you more money . and i see her that not interest about bitcoin
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:10:46 PM

To be honest it's all over the news. I've read article today about how laszlo payed 10K bitcoins for pizza, and everyone in my company is talking about it. My family is talking about bitcoins, everyone is talking about bitcoins.
It is just interesting because when i tried to explain to them what bitcoin is(if i recall 2 years ago) they all laughed and told me it's one big lie and that i should not take it serious. No one is laughing now.
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:16:13 PM

Different from me, because I teach them how to get bitcoin, start from signature, mining, follow ico, trading, because I have a bitcoin community, with quite a lot, they all learn very enthusiastically
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:58:43 PM

Not that many for now as i am also new to it. My friend introduced me about this and it caught my attention that there is a way to earn money online.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
riphunter

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:11:50 PM

There are some friends of mine who ask me about how to make bitcoin, and when I explain to them, they are even more curious, too many questions are asked and . I can not answer them all, so i told them to watch videos on youtube or sites about this currency. It can be said that bitcoin is gradually dominating the paper money market in a way that no bank can control.
as in my ares bitcoin is not yet so much introduce in my area therefore most of the people do not know about bitcoin my areas,  and that is the reason that they are not discussing about bitcoin with me. but there are stilll some one my friends who are regularly discussing bitcoin with me and now they have also start taking interest in bitcoin.
I think since WannaCry attack bitcoin was more noticeable, even my parents are also interested in the bitcoin, and I am happy that my family is talking about Bitcoin in every meal because this is something that give me motivation to learn more about the new coin types

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: