Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:57:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommend a language for this  (Read 487 times)
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:45:09 AM

I am developing a web application, which I would like to decentralize later. This web application is an automatic program. Later, I wish to add a soft artificial intelligence too. Also, the web application could be mobile responsive. Current objective is to make the automatic part very good, but if possible, let us consider the other mentioned factors too. So, I would like to choose technologies for the mobile-responsive web application that are very good for that purpose but also will make the "decentralization" and "AI part" smooth later. What language and framework do you recommend to start the project?

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romeo-karrera

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 11:24:54 AM

I am developing a web application, which I would like to decentralize later. This web application is an automatic program. Later, I wish to add a soft artificial intelligence too. Also, the web application could be mobile responsive. Current objective is to make the automatic part very good, but if possible, let us consider the other mentioned factors too. So, I would like to choose technologies for the mobile-responsive web application that are very good for that purpose but also will make the "decentralization" and "AI part" smooth later. What language and framework do you recommend to start the project?

vue.js, meteor.js, riot.js, node.js

but it also can be .net

and main rule - use what you know best
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:10:34 PM

vue.js, meteor.js, riot.js, node.js

but it also can be .net

and main rule - use what you know best

Thank you! Although I have developed a bit with JS, I have more experience with .NET technologies and Java frameworks than with JavaScript frameworks. The issue is, my future job will request Java. So, developing in Java (and with a Java framework) would be better. Can we choose this option too, is there any modern, good framework with Java?

PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:59:55 AM

After analyzing the components, I came to the conclusion that I do not really need a framework for this project. As for the language choice, I have opened a new discussion, which also came to a conclusion. You can read more here.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: