Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:16:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How erning over 100000 satoshi/wekly  (Read 35193 times)
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:14:23 PM

First I apologize to moderators and administrators I do not know where to put this topic, if it does not fit here please move it to the right place, Thanks!

Everyone interested in earning 100,000 per week a week and more please contact me with a private message so I can send you directions. Do not ask me to publicize it because first you need to become my referral and then I'll send you the instructions. All obstacles and difficulties will be resolved with each one specially.
This amount is very low for you to earn. Your account is a full member, you will earn more if you join the signature campaigns or facebook twitter campaign.

As we can see , he got red trust, so it means he cannot join in signature campaigns which is so strict in terms of account background, and yes maybe he can try to join in fb campaign or twitter campaign.
Actually that 100k is easy to earn in every week, in faucet and gambling.

On gambling it is easier to lose than to earn. In general, this is not work, it's entertainment, so you do not need to attribute this way of income to the form of earnings.
I think that the author can earn this amount of coins if he tries to trade on the exchange
Before mate that is also my thinking in gambling its not profitable but when i discover good strategy and know how to eliminate na greediness i say to my self that i am wrong we can make profit in gambling, i earn in gambling daily with a minimum of 0.003. That is why gambling for me is not just an entertainment but it is also earning method.

You are actually saying that you discovered a strategy to earn funds in the long run at the provably fair site?
Seems a bit sketchy, I mean, the house always win at the long run, unless you found a bug or something like that.

jimn

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:12:03 PM

You can earning more than this amount by joining Signature campaign, or Bounty campaigns. If you have some capital to invest with trading altcoins , and having good experience about trading, maybe you can earn even 0.01 to 0.02 btc per week only by trading.

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
TetraFugolini

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Linux Geek

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:42:58 PM

The guy who opened this thread has negative trust, I wouldn't trust him. The single best way to earn bitcoin is to getting a real job and putting extra money into bitcoin. Trading and signature campaigns are a nice hobby to earn some extra on the side but I would never rely on them as my only single source of income.
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:58:54 PM

Feedback aside there is soo many ways to make even more then 100k satoshis daily as well weekly, op just tryed to get some referals looks like. Even gambling looks atractive i would avoid, unless you able to make some extra coins all days, but you should avoid let all your balance avaible as you can consider to use all and end loose.
Dava.Dina

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:32:19 PM

It will be very difficult to achieve this amount in a week and you can not follow it that way, but by using this effort in signing campaigns with the easiest and easiest way, you can get it in noisy way. But I believe it can produce over 100000 in a week with a tap. If you want to make more money with bitcoin, use your brain and your skills. Although I do not like tap, I have to say that tap is the easiest way to get more than 100000 satoshi every week.
Working with the brain will always be useful rather than working without thinking. Therefore, if you have soft skills such as design or writing, apply some work on the internet. This will be very useful. Ok ... a good fight ..!
MCS23

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:19:17 PM

I think that such a number of coins is not very easy to earn a newcomer who recently came to the bitcoin community. Over time, you will have several projects where you can earn Satoshi. But these projects need to be developed and promoted. Then your earnings will be very high
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:38:43 PM

It will be very difficult to achieve this amount in a week and you can not follow it that way, but by using this effort in signing campaigns with the easiest and easiest way, you can get it in noisy way. But I believe it can produce over 100000 in a week with a tap. If you want to make more money with bitcoin, use your brain and your skills. Although I do not like tap, I have to say that tap is the easiest way to get more than 100000 satoshi every week.
Working with the brain will always be useful rather than working without thinking. Therefore, if you have soft skills such as design or writing, apply some work on the internet. This will be very useful. Ok ... a good fight ..!

Still not an easy way since it needs effort.

In order to earned that, removed the target weekly but changed the target for let's say a month with much higher target. Since we care for bitcoin price volatility, we can't really say how much can we earned in a week. So probably if we will  make it for a month, we are sure that somehow we can gained over that period. And now after achieving such amount, try to maintained it and if possible make it more higher to the next following months.
Wicked17

Merit: 107

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:40:28 PM

First I apologize to moderators and administrators I do not know where to put this topic, if it does not fit here please move it to the right place, Thanks!

Everyone interested in earning 100,000 per week a week and more please contact me with a private message so I can send you directions. Do not ask me to publicize it because first you need to become my referral and then I'll send you the instructions. All obstacles and difficulties will be resolved with each one specially.

Its 2017 already man, stop dreaming in ponzi or hyip for referring. By doing some captcha or posting i can have 100k satoshi in a day or better. You better join signature campaign or social campaign as they can pay you higher than what you think.

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:04:50 PM

The guy who opened this thread has negative trust, I wouldn't trust him. The single best way to earn bitcoin is to getting a real job and putting extra money into bitcoin. Trading and signature campaigns are a nice hobby to earn some extra on the side but I would never rely on them as my only single source of income.

Yeah I dont put any trust to this guy, the fact that he has a negative red trust.
Why all bother to join him? Like you need to PM him for you to know, in that scenerio I feel like there's something wrong. Just do trading ang signature campaign and you profit more than that 100k satoshis. I would rather to earn in a hard way than join him.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
yonjitsu

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:42:49 AM

I think BTC earnings depends on how dedicated you work and of course, your network connectivity speed since we know that cryptocurrency is an online thing. so i guess, there is really no exact "HOWs" on earning satoshi. just pure dedication, IMO.

If you can have that amount for 1 week, then it will be a big amount of money. Smiley

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:45:39 AM

You invest in trusted mining website which will give you 100000 satoshi. There is a lot of websites.
there's a ton of cloud mining services / websites, but honestly none that I would put my money into. cloud mining is a popular front for a ponzi scheme, and even the legitimate ones, if they actually manage to prove themselves as legitimate to the community, are extremely hard to profit off of for the investor; assuming the operation is legitimate and not a scam, cloud mining is a business, and they are making money off of you. not the other way around. cex was a legitimate operation WAY back, but theyve shut down since the mining rewards were outweighed by the maintenance / electricity fees. dunno if theyve brought it back since the price rise though, havent bothered to check.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:53:16 AM

this amount isn't a mistery for most persons here to earn weekly. why you don't know like signature campaign can help you earn that amount or do trading that earn more than that
BillCoin

Merit: 259

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:41:30 AM

this amount isn't a mistery for most persons here to earn weekly. why you don't know like signature campaign can help you earn that amount or do trading that earn more than that

I don't belive that sign campaign should be counted as a "pay" or something like that.

You should not participate at a signature campaign just for the funds, do it if you are already posting at a daily basis, and the signature campaign is just a bonus to keep you motivated.
giletto

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:53:38 PM

I don't belive that sign campaign should be counted as a "pay" or something like that.

You should not participate at a signature campaign just for the funds, do it if you are already posting at a daily basis, and the signature campaign is just a bonus to keep you motivated.

Well, signature campaign does pay us more than 0.001 weekly dude Wink I know that we should not only depend on signature campaign but signature campaign does solve op's problem. With signature campaign, we can easily earn 0.001 bitcoin every week without any difficulty.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:53:32 AM

To me it looks like "paid" we work to help them promote the site or project on this forum by posting. They also provide qualifications if you want to join the signature campign. Bonus only if you use avatar  Grin
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:43:18 AM

Well, signature campaign does pay us more than 0.001 weekly dude Wink I know that we should not only depend on signature campaign but signature campaign does solve op's problem. With signature campaign, we can easily earn 0.001 bitcoin every week without any difficulty.
Yeah in signature campaign we received payment that more than 0.001, also there's a lot of way to earn bitcoin not only 100,000 satoshi in a week. Maybe you can earn 100,000 satoshi daily or in an hour depends on how you can manage your bitcoin or investment.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:14:55 AM

That's true, you shouldn't be posting just for the funds but post base on your opinion as you want to join the discussion.

Think that it is just a bonus payment for the effort that you do.

But what matters most is that you've got a lot of learning while have some earning.
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:27:37 PM

I don't think so Smiley)) As you can see there are a lot of signature campaigns in the Services section but people always choose the campaign with the best payrate first Smiley) they only have to choose other campaigns with the lower payrate when the better campaigns are full or CNFP Smiley)) that why I think people still care much more about how much will they earn when they join any campaign Smiley

greatr

Activity: 447

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:42:19 AM

I can't think of any way to earn this much weekly besides trading. Gambling.. maybe too but imo it's too risky and just not worth to try, as you will waste your time and probably money.
Ghostcell

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:15:42 PM

I can't think of any way to earn this much weekly besides trading. Gambling.. maybe too but imo it's too risky and just not worth to try, as you will waste your time and probably money.
LOL if anyone wanna earn bitcoin fast they must accept the risk but If they don't they can earn from a lot of ways such as join signature campaign, altcoin bounty campaign but firstly their account must be Jr.member or higher to join any campaign Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: