Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:12:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How erning over 100000 satoshi/wekly  (Read 35193 times)
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:47:14 PM

I am very confused since the publicise of this thread.The thread creator is no longer available to reply here from a very long period and members still spilling insulting remarks upon him.
A same reply many times with different attitude is observed here.It is better this thread to be closed.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:45:42 PM

it is so easy

1. increase your rank
2. give cheap software
3. be trusted

Or, an even better route:

1. Increase rank to at least Senior Member.
2. Join a Signature Campaign.
3. Work/post so that you can gain more trust and rank.
4. Become a campaign manager so that you can make even more than you were before.

Obviously that fourth step takes a lot more time and effort and organization, but it can definitely be worth it.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:12:32 PM

it is so easy

1. increase your rank
2. give cheap software
3. be trusted

4. Become a campaign manager so that you can make even more than you were before.

Obviously that fourth step takes a lot more time and effort and organization, but it can definitely be worth it.
If you do that for sure you will earn more than 100,000 satoshi per week and possible you will earn 0.01 bitcoin plus and what if you are campaign managet for sure you will earn big but being campaign manager is not easy you need more time and effort so your campaign you handles is work smooth . If you have hardwork you can earn what amount you want to get even you dont have a capital.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
karabasss

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:14:34 PM

it is so easy

1. increase your rank
2. give cheap software
3. be trusted

If you do that for sure you will earn more than 100,000 satoshi per week and possible you will earn 0.01 bitcoin plus and what if you are campaign managet for sure you will earn big but being campaign manager is not easy you need more time and effort so your campaign you handles is work smooth . If you have hardwork you can earn what amount you want to get even you dont have a capital.

Indulgence can make any person rich. And if you have such a trait in character, then you can easily earn an amount that can be higher than 100,000 Satoshi.
This may be the work of freelancing, trading or those opportunities offered at this forum

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
michnelli6

Activity: 365

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:56:27 PM

it is so easy

1. increase your rank
2. give cheap software
3. be trusted

If you get into Bitcoin signature campaign, I believe you will be able to make more than a 100,000 satoshi monthly. Or if you have followers in twitter, then you can start tweeting. You can even do both at a time to earn bigger amount.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:11:05 AM

100000 for me to pay that amount for a week of work, it is a small fee. I can claim on free faucets daily that I have earned more than a fortune within a week and supportive sites like faucethub or faucetsystems can do that to the hard-working people.

Gennady12

Activity: 360

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:36:06 AM

0.001 btc weekly is easy thats only 4$ Cheesy
if you do faucet on all sites that you can find you can earn 0.01 btc weekly, much gambling sites do weekly giveaways where you can win easy 0.001btc+ if you are active
Bram 888

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:39:53 AM

this is normal price and can earned fast

you can use click sites or ads sites (most of them scammer )

Or

increase your rank more than Jrmember and go to service form will get more than 5$ weekly easy

Or

get some skills (translating , programming language , python ) and you will get fast
Silvercell

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:56:26 AM

since the btc price going so high
to earn 100.000 sat /week is so to easy right now, even a newbie can get 100.000 just for doing simple task on service section such twitter campaign, also gambling round section few a them give a giveaway 100.000 worth bonus

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:38:41 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 11:37:11 PM by 777Bitcoin

I really don’t need to post on reply regarding this issue but to see OP’s tittle and negative trust makes me wonder on how or what particular thing we have to be contented or be satisfied of our earnings. Op has gone to the illegal way because of greed and deception that money has much value than pride. Hope it is a lesson learn for all of us. Make the best decision in life to what is right than those obviously wrong.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:01:08 AM

0.001 btc weekly is easy thats only 4$ Cheesy
if you do faucet on all sites that you can find you can earn 0.01 btc weekly, much gambling sites do weekly giveaways where you can win easy 0.001btc+ if you are active
This day and age with the increase in bitcoin's value, do you really think anyone can earn that huge amount on faucets? I am not a very good fan of faucets and I absolutely see them as a waste of time but if we are to look at it weekly, that might be a bit of an exaggeration.

Let's even be a bit practical here; Let us even say you are clicking on 100 faucets in a day which gives you an average of 10 sats every 5 minutes and that makes it 120sats every 1 hour per faucet.

If you are to work on each faucet for 10 hours stretch in a day, then we say you can have 1200sats per faucet which makes it 12000sats for the 100 faucets in a whole day. How can you possibly get 0.01BTC with that?
Burks

Activity: 303

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:22:24 AM

since the btc price going so high
to earn 100.000 sat /week is so to easy right now, even a newbie can get 100.000 just for doing simple task on service section such twitter campaign, also gambling round section few a them give a giveaway 100.000 worth bonus

Yeah,as you said in today's market value of bitcoin is very high.So it is easy to earn this amount.there are many ways to earn one of the best way is to join sighnature campaign and helping in developing of the forum.Then you will highly paid than you expect.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:18:18 AM

really 100000 satoshi/week? that is too little earning for 1 week, jr. member can able to earn as much as 0.002 or 200000 satoshi in signature campaign, i think 1million satoshi is good enough earning for low ranked account every week like me.
ammaryasser0097

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:02:12 AM

100k/week too low if i can get ++250k/week
Ibrahim60

Activity: 1176

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:20:37 PM

I think trading can help in this case
 A day trader can earn huge profit but need well experience. On the other side, investment is another way to earn.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:33:50 AM

Well 100k satoshis can be easy earned here with signature, but since there are a limited spots avaible and some of them last few weeks, i may say you can easy make such income using the signature earnings into trading, sure you need to analyse the coin before invest then you can easy make such money even daily.
It had becamed harder to get those income into faucets, and other free ways, but with some dedication you can open your service to others and earn a good money all months.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:44:47 AM

Well 100k satoshis can be easy earned here with signature, but since there are a limited spots avaible and some of them last few weeks, i may say you can easy make such income using the signature earnings into trading, sure you need to analyse the coin before invest then you can easy make such money even daily.
It had becamed harder to get those income into faucets, and other free ways, but with some dedication you can open your service to others and earn a good money all months.

I agree, Once you reach Full member level it would be pretty easy to earn this amount per week.
100K satoshis at the moment worth about 40 bucks which is not a big deal.
Once you get into higher levels you can even get up to 200K satoshis and more.
If you are not at a full member level and you wish to earn you should do it through twitter campaigns or something like that.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:21:05 AM

First I apologize to moderators and administrators I do not know where to put this topic, if it does not fit here please move it to the right place, Thanks!

Everyone interested in earning 100,000 per week a week and more please contact me with a private message so I can send you directions. Do not ask me to publicize it because first you need to become my referral and then I'll send you the instructions. All obstacles and difficulties will be resolved with each one specially.
It  seems that your question is not suite to your position, your concerns is mostly came from newbie member in this forum. But still I will answer you, having 100k satoshi is possible if you do trade in the platform or you play dice games.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:04:55 PM

First I apologize to moderators and administrators I do not know where to put this topic, if it does not fit here please move it to the right place, Thanks!

Everyone interested in earning 100,000 per week a week and more please contact me with a private message so I can send you directions. Do not ask me to publicize it because first you need to become my referral and then I'll send you the instructions. All obstacles and difficulties will be resolved with each one specially.
It  seems that your question is not suite to your position, your concerns is mostly came from newbie member in this forum. But still I will answer you, having 100k satoshi is possible if you do trade in the platform or you play dice games.
It is very good to be the part of the bitcoin and you did god to answer the person who is new to the bitcoin some people don’t value the new members and it is not good we should guide then, in my opinion the bitcoin trading is a bit risky as compare to the bitcoin investing. The price of the bitcoin is high so invest today and have fun in the future.
Mayora143

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:59:08 AM

I strongly suggest campaigns which can give more than what you asks and sometimes bonus added, but if it is  another way, it may be faucets which can give a lot depending on your luck and gives interests too. But if you want a stable way to earn bitcoin weekly, it truly is campaign that you should join since it requires less effort, only thinking skills and on topic answers needed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: