Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:32:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How erning over 100000 satoshi/wekly  (Read 35178 times)
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:47:33 AM

To earn 100000 satoshi /week for me it's very easy, you can also earn it from the faucet in the game of gambling, you can earn some satoshi from the faucet and then play in dice or whatever, if you can do it well, then you will earn the result which is good or even you can earn more than 100000 satoshi / week.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:20:41 AM

To earn 100000 satoshi /week for me it's very easy, you can also earn it from the faucet in the game of gambling, you can earn some satoshi from the faucet and then play in dice or whatever, if you can do it well, then you will earn the result which is good or even you can earn more than 100000 satoshi / week.
I think earn money from the faucet in the game of gambling is not easy. You will get 100 satoshi or 200 satoshi and win 500x, it isn't quite that simple. You can type captcha(megatypers) to earn it.
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:19:12 PM

If you are starting and has no capital to invest to buy bitcoin or some other altcoin, you will need to go into the free ways, wich means faucets, captcha service, and later signatures as you need some rank to join the most of them. Once you have some coins you can give a try into trading wich is where the big money is, but you must know not all days are good to invest and trade.
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:24:23 AM

Don't waste your time on faucets sites as you will be really disappointed after seeing the results so for you its good to start with solving captchas where you will get some decent income in bitcoins and try to save as much as you can and meanwhile start watching trading videos which will give you an clear picture of how trading works and later on you can invest a small amount in it and start trading as its the only way to make good profits in quick time depending on your skills and knowledge.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:42:15 AM

If you do not have a negative trust you can try to join the signature campaign here, with it you can earn more than 100000 satoshi / wekly. You can still try buying bitcoin and then you trade in exchange, if you are able to do it well I'm sure you can earn 100000 satoshi / wekly.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 03:19:01 AM

I think the best way to have 100000k satoshis per week is by selling your skills (if you have) and make bitcoin as a payment. Do website development, programming, make some creative designs and then sell it and in that way you will earn many bitcoin. Another way is by joining in the campaigns here in the forum. In joining campaign itself, you can earn your 100000k per week goal. Just don't waste your time with that faucet sites because it will give you less coins. When I'm newbie at bitcoin, faucet sites was the first one to introduced to me but it only take me 1-2 weeks only then my friend told me about this site and can earn more coins here than the faucet sites.

SIGNATURE FOR RENT
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:50:44 PM

If you do not have a negative trust you can try to join the signature campaign here, with it you can earn more than 100000 satoshi / wekly. You can still try buying bitcoin and then you trade in exchange, if you are able to do it well I'm sure you can earn 100000 satoshi / wekly.
Yes the signature campaign is the best source of the bitcoin because I am able to have the profit from the bitcoin. i am making the bitcoin in the month as the side source of the profit and the income of the bitcoin is the side source of the money, I love to use the bitcoin as the buying and selling objects and I am earning the high profit from the bitcoin, so join the signature campaign and the bounty campaign.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:32:47 PM

You can earn more than that from signature campaign if you are a high rank account holder as that is the best way to earn bitcoins on weekly basis and on this forum I don't see any other reliable way to earn bitcoins on weekly basis and later on you can also join trading world to maximize your earnings in bitcoins.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:55:21 PM

I think the best way to have 100000k satoshis per week is by selling your skills (if you have) and make bitcoin as a payment. Do website development, programming, make some creative designs and then sell it and in that way you will earn many bitcoin. Another way is by joining in the campaigns here in the forum. In joining campaign itself, you can earn your 100000k per week goal. Just don't waste your time with that faucet sites because it will give you less coins. When I'm newbie at bitcoin, faucet sites was the first one to introduced to me but it only take me 1-2 weeks only then my friend told me about this site and can earn more coins here than the faucet sites.
This is not a very huge amount of money and earning of this much of money is not a very big deal. Like you said, you only need to make the best possible use of the skills which you have.

In the world of bitcoin, there is no other better way of earning this much amount of money than joining different kind of campaigns like that of signature, bounty and tweeter campaigns. You just need to put in little efforts and things will be in your favor.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:11:11 PM

This is not a very huge amount of money and earning of this much of money is not a very big deal. Like you said, you only need to make the best possible use of the skills which you have.

In the world of bitcoin, there is no other better way of earning this much amount of money than joining different kind of campaigns like that of signature, bounty and tweeter campaigns. You just need to put in little efforts and things will be in your favor.

Yup earning from different campaigns is the best way to increase your income in bitcoins and its surely better then wasting time on faucets or captchas sites where the outcome is very low and it will also waste majority of your time so its better to concentrate on the concrete ways of earning bitcoins.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ongels

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:47:47 AM

Earning 100000 satoshi /weekly is just a dust, You may try ad campaign or short term trading to get a good pay outs in weekly or daily basis, Used your time wisely, faucets are fun but in a long run it won't give you brighter future digging on it.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 09:59:30 AM

First I apologize to moderators and administrators I do not know where to put this topic, if it does not fit here please move it to the right place, Thanks!

Everyone interested in earning 100,000 per week a week and more please contact me with a private message so I can send you directions. Do not ask me to publicize it because first you need to become my referral and then I'll send you the instructions. All obstacles and difficulties will be resolved with each one specially.

Honestly speaking stop promoting such ponzi schemes. They have become old and look at you trust rating already. This forum is plagued by the number of spammers and scammers who flock here day by day and the condition never improves. If you seriously want to make some money - offer some unique services in the forum that people can use and you will be paid decently for your legitimate work. Even by your rank if you have a decent post quality you can enroll in signature campaigns and earn nicely from it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:36:05 PM

Earning 100000 satoshi /weekly is just a dust, You may try ad campaign or short term trading to get a good pay outs in weekly or daily basis, Used your time wisely, faucets are fun but in a long run it won't give you brighter future digging on it.
Yes for sure the signature campaign is the best source of the bitcoin earning it is the best way to make the bitcoin, well a lot of the people are saying that the bitcoin is the low and the slow earning process, the value and the price of the bitcoin is increasing more and more. So be in touch with the bitcoin. It is good to invest in the bitcoin and to make the bitcoin more valuable.

winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:13:21 PM

If you are starting and has no capital to invest to buy bitcoin or some other altcoin, you will need to go into the free ways, wich means faucets, captcha service, and later signatures as you need some rank to join the most of them. Once you have some coins you can give a try into trading wich is where the big money is, but you must know not all days are good to invest and trade.
Trading is where the big money is, but it is also where the high risk is, many people have lost all their money while trading so this is not something that a random person can do in a matter of days and this is why I do not recommend trading to newbies.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:17:44 AM

First I apologize to moderators and administrators I do not know where to put this topic, if it does not fit here please move it to the right place, Thanks!

Everyone interested in earning 100,000 per week a week and more please contact me with a private message so I can send you directions. Do not ask me to publicize it because first you need to become my referral and then I'll send you the instructions. All obstacles and difficulties will be resolved with each one specially.

Lol, anyone can earn those amount of btc just for a day by doing a captcha work in faucets and in different websites that offers free coins. You also have a negative trust on your account so why should we trust you? And also for those newbie here who wanted to earn money with bitcoins just follow the previous posts here and be careful when dealing with a negative trust users here in forum just for your own safety

bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:35:50 AM

Lol, anyone can earn those amount of btc just for a day by doing a captcha work in faucets and in different websites that offers free coins. You also have a negative trust on your account so why should we trust you? And also for those newbie here who wanted to earn money with bitcoins just follow the previous posts here and be careful when dealing with a negative trust users here in forum just for your own safety

just get 100.000 satoshi it's very easy, I can get it in 1 day in altcoin trading. even now many airdrop and can get more than 0.01 bitcoin.
be careful with negative trust and apparently he offers a way ponzi system like of negative trust that he got.

STUDENTCOIN