Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:25:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How erning over 100000 satoshi/wekly  (Read 35178 times)
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:18:56 AM

First I apologize to moderators and administrators I do not know where to put this topic, if it does not fit here please move it to the right place, Thanks!

Everyone interested in earning 100,000 per week a week and more please contact me with a private message so I can send you directions. Do not ask me to publicize it because first you need to become my referral and then I'll send you the instructions. All obstacles and difficulties will be resolved with each one specially.

Oh another guy who is wanting to find another naive person to be his captcha slave worker! Sorry but no way Cool
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bristlefront

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:54:58 AM

the link in your signature has a legit, non secure, and not working sites. Freebitco.in is legit but the other is no doubt scam site. Why does this post not yet deleted?

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:42:38 PM

I've been trying faucets and most of them don't work.  There's a few that do but they still pay very little and it hardly seems worth the effort.  I'll have to look into signature campaigns.

Faucets are not meant to be earn you. they are meant for the owners to be earned. You will just waste your time and not get anything. Instead once your rank increases try some good signature/ Facebook /twitter campaign and they may be worth your time .
Only if people can realize this. Wastage of effort for someone else's dream and then after so many days, you end up realizing you have really been wasting your time after all. Asides that, most of these faucets have malwares installed on their adverts and then you get your browser infected in the process after wasting your time. It really sucks people don't realize that.
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:22:28 PM

I think 100,000 satoshi are not very big, 100,000 satoshi per week and 400,000 satoshi per month. And we should not limit ourselves to 400,000 satoshi.
Earning of this much of amount and that too in a time period of one week is hardly a big deal. There are number of ways with which you can earn this much of money. The best possible way which can help you out is joining of different kind of campaigns like that of signature campaign, bounty campaign or you can even join tweeter campaign. All of them are really good options for earning of much more money than this.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:23:36 AM

First I apologize to moderators and administrators I do not know where to put this topic, if it does not fit here please move it to the right place, Thanks!

Everyone interested in earning 100,000 per week a week and more please contact me with a private message so I can send you directions. Do not ask me to publicize it because first you need to become my referral and then I'll send you the instructions. All obstacles and difficulties will be resolved with each one specially.

It's obvious that you are looking your own captcha worker. You think your smart by getting paid by your referrals who are working hard on those faucets for you. Members here can earn more than 100k sats in just a week on bounties.
And then someone will do all those huge hard work and waste time and resources on faucets and hardly earn even up to that in a week, when they can offer a service, join a bounty or reasonably build their account by participating in discussions on the forum to get into a signature campaign eventually.

The difference between someone who is smart and dumb person is realizing how much they are wasting their time on the wrong things before it ends up too late.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:50:16 PM

If you are really willing it earn the huge amount of the bitcoin per month you will have to work hard, I would like to suggest you to get in the bitcoin signature campaign and the bounty campaign and the bitcoin earning is the best and the easy source for the bitcoin earning. The value and the price of the bitcoin are getting high and the process of the bitcoin earning is now getting fast with the investment as well.
There is nothing in this life that does not require hard work and not just working hard but working smart. There is a difference between doing irrelevant and annoying things for little bucks when you can use lesser time to do something productive and well needed for even much more bucks. It all depends on how you want to take the opportunity and use it pretty well to your advantage.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:34:48 PM

Earning 100000 Satoshi in a week is very easy I think.You can simply join any signature campaign of this forum.All you need to do is make some good quality posts and good rank position like member.A member can earn upto 0.004BTC per week by signature campaign.Another way is earning through faucet.Faucet is slow earning way and I think it's too boring.
I really do not know why someone would really want to stoop so low as to earning that ridiculous amount of money weekly. I will rather work offline, earn something tangible and then use part of it to buy bitcoin. Nothing comes free in this life and one way or the other you have to give either your time, your skills or your money.

How you go about it smartly now depends on each individual. Some are using their skills to earn as much as 0.05 weekly on this forum even without signature campaigns and it is just left for everyone to find how they can fit in.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:52:42 PM

best way to earn bitcoin: work.
that's all
Yes and you can't earn more than that if you're going to find a real job. But in bitcoin there are so many work that you can do and if you only want to earn a small amount of satoshi, you can visit a lot of faucets but many of us know that it is just a waste of time. As a freelancer, you can find more reliable job on xbtfreelancer.com and work for them and get paid with bitcoin more than 100000 satoshi.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:37:47 AM

Oh another guy who is wanting to find another naive person to be his captcha slave worker! Sorry but no way Cool
Captcha slave worker indeed. Grin Moreover, that is even a very ridiculous amount in the first place and if it isn't something stupid that OP knew he would have been lambasted for, then he would have actually dropped the details of work. 100000sats was extremely low back then and even low now. If I had started doing more productive works back then, I know what I would have been worth now. However, everything is in stages and you just have to be smart about it.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:57:55 AM

Captcha slave worker indeed. Grin Moreover, that is even a very ridiculous amount in the first place and if it isn't something stupid that OP knew he would have been lambasted for, then he would have actually dropped the details of work. 100000sats was extremely low back then and even low now. If I had started doing more productive works back then, I know what I would have been worth now. However, everything is in stages and you just have to be smart about it.
At the start captcha work and faucet is the best method to earn satoshi but it takes few days before you get 100000satoshi and also that amount is too low,. For now specially for newbie much better to be more productive in this forum and wait to rank up your account and join a campaign to earn higher than 100000satoshi every week.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
multic2012

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:10:46 PM

To earn 400,000 satoshi investments a month without investments, you have to work 24 hours a day! As for me it is better to collect and invest in investments.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:27:41 PM

I think 100,000 satoshi are not very big, 100,000 satoshi per week and 400,000 satoshi per month. And we should not limit ourselves to 400,000 satoshi.
Yeah you are right the well begin is the half done so if you will say we cannot then we can never be able to do so it is the time and the value and the price of the bitcoin is increasing and eh as much as the bitcoin going high you are buying the bitcoin so it is just the thinking of the people that they cannot buy the 1000 bitcoin per week I am doing the hard work then how can I say I cannot do this.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:43:33 PM

If you do not have a negative trust you can try to join the signature campaign here, with it you can earn more than 100000 satoshi / wekly. You can still try buying bitcoin and then you trade in exchange, if you are able to do it well I'm sure you can earn 100000 satoshi / wekly.
100k satoshis a week is a very low sum of money I will be surprised if anyone in the forum did not knew how to earn that amount of money, even a Jr member can earn that amount of money very easily so I do not see what is the big deal, anyone here can earn that amount.
It is really a very low sum at this stage compared to what can be earned weekly or even daily if used properly to do some other effective things with better pay. It is hard for a Junior member though to see signature campaign these days. However, most people have limited themselves to sig campaigns when there are of course other means they can use to earn very good as long as they can work on some of their skills.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Hartmas

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:38:46 PM

Qoinpro is a good bitcoin faucet to learn some satoshi everyday. Try it out

And how much can you collect coins by this service? It seems to me that such services today yield very few coins. But they take up a lot of your time. It is unprofitable to deal with this now
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:16:30 AM

that's all

Yes i agree with you, work is the key to earn bitcoin and you can earn bitcoin for what you want to earn. You can earn bitcoin through participate or join any signature campaign and also in bounty campaign that pays you a altcoin that you can trade before you gain your profit. But it's better to join any campaign if your rank is Full Member above.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:12:44 PM

that's all
Only if people started realizing that. Everyone wants to earn bitcoin and they are looking for free ways and those free ways are not actually free after all as you end up using your time, resources to get them and then the worst part is that you end up getting some silly amount. Everything requires hard work and doing the right things. Some people think faucet is the best way for them instead of doing more research to find better ways.

People still have an imaginary thinking on bitcoin as a free money. They want to earn bitcoins in their part time hence most people will not prefer hard work for earning bitcoins.
skinomanl

Activity: 196

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:29:23 PM

It's very boring to get Satoshi now. You can earn more for this time if you find a part-time job. And then just buy bitcoin.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:36:39 PM

A couple of years ago, it was still relatively easy to earn that amount of satoshis through the faucets, but as time goes by and bitcoin continues to increase its price, it is increasingly difficult to acquire free satoshis online, as the faucets simply are a waste of time. Try trading, it is for me the best option.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:33:32 AM

Qoinpro is a good bitcoin faucet to learn some satoshi everyday. Try it out

And how much can you collect coins by this service? It seems to me that such services today yield very few coins. But they take up a lot of your time. It is unprofitable to deal with this now
Faucets aren't even more profitable now but if you are a person that's good with faucets and you don't have some other source and you keep on learning on this. You better go and try out for yourself, see it on what will you get and collect for more than a week or even trying it out for a week and see for yourself if they are even worth to try on these days.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:52:24 AM

that's all

Yes i agree with you, work is the key to earn bitcoin and you can earn bitcoin for what you want to earn. You can earn bitcoin through participate or join any signature campaign and also in bounty campaign that pays you a altcoin that you can trade before you gain your profit. But it's better to join any campaign if your rank is Full Member above.
The Qoinpro faucet you mentioned is quite good, but man, 0.00000002 daily? If that’s what I had to start with as a newbie, I would have quit Bitcoin earlier since and find something better to do with my life lol.

I went through the site and it says at sign up you will receive0.00000250 BTC for your first time sign up, then the others will be 0.00000002 BTC daily. It’s then left for you to pay if you want to increase your pay. Well, it’s quite good, but why not go with moon bitcoin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: