Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:06:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How erning over 100000 satoshi/wekly  (Read 35194 times)
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:57:11 PM

0.001 isn't a big amount, try with fauceting ,i think it could work.
05w3z0

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:40:06 PM

It would be nice if someone make tutorial how to make money on twitter faucets or signature campains with links and everything Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:35:25 PM

It would be nice if someone make tutorial how to make money on twitter faucets or signature campains with links and everything Smiley

You want someone to just put information on your mind without and effort?

Don't be so newbie for long and help yourself. That kind of attitude leads to nothing.
05w3z0

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 05:55:56 PM

You want someone to just put information on your mind without and effort?

Don't be so newbie for long and help yourself. That kind of attitude leads to nothing.

you were never a newbie and youre born smart with every infomation in your head ?
such a great friendly attitude, good job!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
bitcoinqueen08

Activity: 90
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:31:38 AM

by doing sognature campaign tou can earn more than that. also you can earn from trading if you have skills.

0xa4A979d6876DB84031AEFB2c59F7fE4B9880328E
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:06:58 PM

Once you reach to member or full member you will find multiple signature and bounty campaigns that will entertain you and will give you good and fixed income in bitcoins depending on the payment tenure and you will be in position to earn even more then your expectations as I think that is the best place to earn bitcoins without any risk.
Signature campaigns are a good way to earn some bitcoin without any risk but at the same time the pay is not going to be enough to sustain yourself, most of the time it is just a bonus that you can use for something else, some people decide to gamble with it and some people decide to trade.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:41:16 PM

Once you reach to member or full member you will find multiple signature and bounty campaigns that will entertain you and will give you good and fixed income in bitcoins depending on the payment tenure and you will be in position to earn even more then your expectations as I think that is the best place to earn bitcoins without any risk.
Signature campaigns are a good way to earn some bitcoin without any risk but at the same time the pay is not going to be enough to sustain yourself, most of the time it is just a bonus that you can use for something else, some people decide to gamble with it and some people decide to trade.
Yes your right.
The things that is good in joining in a signiture campaign , was you really work hard for your btc.
And it is true , that signiture campaign is less risky than  doing trading and gambling.
You also doesnt need to have a big capital to earn , unlike in mining.
But the big dis advantage of sig.campaign was the money you earn are not enough.
So you still need to make another way to earn more.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:48:26 PM

Yes your right.
The things that is good in joining in a signiture campaign , was you really work hard for your btc.
And it is true , that signiture campaign is less risky than  doing trading and gambling.
You also doesnt need to have a big capital to earn , unlike in mining.
But the big dis advantage of sig.campaign was the money you earn are not enough.
So you still need to make another way to earn more.
In the world of bitcoins you cannot afford to depend only on single source of income and to earn more you should have different methods to earn it and signature campaign will give you income only if it's active and if you are accepted or else you will be left with no income.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:55:39 AM

by doing sognature campaign tou can earn more than that. also you can earn from trading if you have skills.
Yes, signature campaign is the simplest way for a newbie to accomplish that. With signature campaign, you can even earn more than a 100,000 Satoshi (in Bitcoin) in a week. There is good if you have skills, but you shouldn’t be expecting a win all the time, there are times you will also lose, but that doesn’t mean you should give up, cause there are still bigger opportunities.
JacLuck

Activity: 104

Bitcoin|||Altscoin

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:19:52 PM

It is possible if you invest bitcoin to at least 5 percent return yearly but that if you put 5btc or more to get that high satoshi,
Why not try bounty paying bitcoin for real it can give you bitcoin by doing simple work on Twitter and facebook
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 334

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:50:29 PM

Yes, signature campaign is the simplest way for a newbie to accomplish that. With signature campaign, you can even earn more than a 100,000 Satoshi (in Bitcoin) in a week. There is good if you have skills, but you shouldn’t be expecting a win all the time, there are times you will also lose, but that doesn’t mean you should give up, cause there are still bigger opportunities.
Indeed, For me signature campaign is also the best way to earn Bitcoin if you were just a beginner or if you have not enough funds to invest. I am not a newbie nor veteran yet, I don't have enough savings that is why earn through this forum. And those coin that gain in signature and bounty campaign will be traded or invest.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:03:13 AM

Indeed, For me signature campaign is also the best way to earn Bitcoin if you were just a beginner or if you have not enough funds to invest. I am not a newbie nor veteran yet, I don't have enough savings that is why earn through this forum. And those coin that gain in signature and bounty campaign will be traded or invest.

Yes the best way to start off your journey to earn bitcoins is from signature campaign and later on after saving decent amount you can start investing it in trading from where you can generate regular profits but to join any campaign you at least need to be junior member and as a newbie you won't be in position to join any campaign.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:56:40 AM

How you get 1 lakh satoshi per week as the faucets are nowadays almost not working if some are remaining the are paying the very small amount of Bitcoin fraction. But, I see only one faucet is still alive and paying regularly but very little satoshi paying. This site name is Freebitco.in.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:00:58 AM

It is possible if you invest bitcoin to at least 5 percent return yearly but that if you put 5btc or more to get that high satoshi,
Why not try bounty paying bitcoin for real it can give you bitcoin by doing simple work on Twitter and facebook
Time management is key. If captcha makes you happy,  go for it!

You guys never read the OP, he is not looking for ways to earn 100000 satoshi/wekly, but introducing a way to earn, so I think it is useless to tell him how to earn it since he has the way, in short, he just want to share probably his referral link so he too could earn while you are earning.

Honestly, I don't want this referral sharing, it's like a networking and the last one to sign up will not be earning that much.

andamers

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:34:00 AM

even i earn 100,000$ will lost them when send them into my wallet wallet fee now more than sending amount.

eaning bitcoin form this ways only  waste of time
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:44:11 PM

that is a small amount. You can easily earn it in 1 week. But why send a message to you? This is not a fullmember action. I can earn 0.003 BTC per week. By joining the campaign Tongue
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:12:15 PM

100,000k sat weekly? Doing captcha and claiming on faucet could already give you 100k satoshi or more. If its a referral work ,im out of it. No offend man  but twitter and facebook campaign can give you 0.003 a week.try it.
Today there a lot ways to earn bitcoin such as trading, investment and through this forum. I don't think that faucet will be effective because bitcoin now is expensive and it will be just a waste of time. Earnibg through this forum is one of the simpliest and easiest way to earn all you need to do is to spread and adverise the team you were participating.
Makest

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:57:34 PM

I have no trust in faucet site so I consider myself out of this.
bons

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:59:54 PM

Look at what a red mark on your name gives you? Loss of trust, isn't it? That trust issue says a lot of things about you brother. It seems it affects your marketing plan too much. I am not sure though if anyone PMed you about your offer but it seems as if it is as controversial as your red mark Undecided Cry
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:21:03 PM

Look at what a red mark on your name gives you? Loss of trust, isn't it? That trust issue says a lot of things about you brother. It seems it affects your marketing plan too much. I am not sure though if anyone PMed you about your offer but it seems as if it is as controversial as your red mark Undecided Cry
He is chasing referrals for faucets so he can't really scam anyone, right?
even i earn 100,000$ will lost them when send them into my wallet wallet fee now more than sending amount.
Fee = 100000$?   Shocked
I have no trust in faucet site so I consider myself out of this.
What is there to trust? It's bloody faucet!
You guys never read the OP, he is not looking for ways to earn 100000 satoshi/wekly, but introducing a way to earn, so I think it is useless to tell him how to earn it since he has the way, in short, he just want to share probably his referral link so he too could earn while you are earning.
Usual day at bitcointalk  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: