Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:10:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH will go down or up?  (Read 10558 times)
rextoinsem

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:41:30 PM

If the creators of Ethereum will support their words action (limit the amount of Ethereum) the value of Ethereum in the eyes of people will be much higher. Hence the growth potential is foreseeable.
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 02:43:19 PM

I expect some pull back on ETH/BTC pair but not so much as a lot of good news are coming from Ethereum team. You should better hold your position for long term. Not investment advice, of course.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
akukakeh

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:01:22 PM

I expect some pull back on ETH/BTC pair but not so much as a lot of good news are coming from Ethereum team. You should better hold your position for long term. Not investment advice, of course.
I agree with you, I also want to hold ethereum in the long run, I think sooner or later ethereum will recover and this is just a matter of time, so all I need to do is just be patient
scalvo98

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:05:54 PM

Ethereum has an incredible utility, it is the best coin that exist at this moment, just like NEO.

Ethereum is not useless, that is the only reason of why it can keep increasing in a long term, because everybody needs to use it.

I agree with you, I also want to hold ethereum in the long run, I think sooner or later ethereum will recover and this is just a matter of time, so all I need to do is just be patient

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:25:43 PM

Ethereum cannot go down anymore. It hit bottom so hard comparing to bitcoin. It returned back to very low level. I think its going to be pumped like shit this and next year. Don't be confused if you see $5000 worth ethereum.
Exactly! I really believe on the project of ethereum. Ethereum project is really the best because the ethereum has the smart contracts, and many project nowadays are using smart contracts. So, let's hope that it will continue and less FUD will spread and fake news.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:19:39 PM

I think ethereum will continue to rise because ethereum is a project with a great team and it is evident that day by day ethereum is getting better. and even ethereum becomes one of the required coins.

Kriptomen_51

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:34:03 PM

Based on the market situation, I think that the price will tend to return to 0.1 B. Perhaps this will
not happen soon, but judging by today's growth, it is not long to wait.
Schwabac

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:36:05 PM

I think the same as you, this long wait is over, this is the real time to see it recovering and getting back to the real price.

We have seen ethereum much more lower than this, we dont want to keep seeing it lower anymore.

Based on the market situation, I think that the price will tend to return to 0.1 B. Perhaps this will
not happen soon, but judging by today's growth, it is not long to wait.

Hello!
Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:47:49 PM

At the moment, for about 7 days ETH is growing, about 3-6% per day, I really like the speed with which the price rises. I hope that ETH will ever overtake Bitcoin.
Bimerok

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:57:11 PM

At the moment, for about 7 days ETH is growing, about 3-6% per day, I really like the speed with which the price rises. I hope that ETH will ever overtake Bitcoin.
Now all the coins are rising, the Etherium is no exception, I want to note that such coins as NEO and EOS are gaining a price faster than ETH in percentage, you can think about it.
idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:04:49 PM

Ethereum is an amazing cryptocurrency.It is primed to reach the moon with the various development projects that are based on ethereum.I beleive it will grow faster than bitcoin.The market is already awake and eth is heading towards 1000 usd
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:06:18 PM

The price of Ethereum has gone down continuously over the past two months, so I think that It would remain stable for some time, during this period, some time the price would increase and some time it would decrease. This price fluctuation would continue for some time, after that the market would start to pump again in the last quarter of 2018.
Rggadi

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:13:04 PM

Ethereum is an amazing cryptocurrency.It is primed to reach the moon with the various development projects that are based on ethereum.I beleive it will grow faster than bitcoin.The market is already awake and eth is heading towards 1000 usd
the ICO project that use ethreum platform can be fatal for eth price long term , caus ico team rise fund with ethereum , and urge themself to dump ether for fiat as soon ico finished
shelimy

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:49:07 PM

It’s natural for any coin like Eth even bitcoin to undergo price correction but this price correction doesn’t mean it will go down as what the normal price has been instead it is much higher than it was. Also, Eth is accepted and backed up by a lot of people
Swanson

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:13:38 PM

its easy to undestand that there is no way down for ethereum. it will recover soon
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:37:26 PM

Within the next few days, I think that it could possibly go down. However, in the long run, it may go up. I think back in January or February, it was at $1200 so it could possibly come close to this region at the end of the year.
For me etherum is a good pick for long term holding cause price will go up (there are so much moves that make this coin possible to go to the moon). So i have so possitive attitude to this and i believe that this could happen.
Mihho

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:51:43 PM

ETH starts to grow and I think that soon the price will reach the past peak. By the end of 2018 I expect 2000-3000 dollars for a coin. I think this is achievable.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:44:49 AM

Ethereum will go up, it's absolutely sure information. One questions is - where is the limit, when correction will happen.
In my opinion, the correction has long been over and the last days we see a smooth growth, almost all coins including ETH.
ETH will go up. I am more than sure it will. See the price chart for the last week. Consistent rise right? If you want to invest in ETH for long term, go for it. It might even surpass 1k$ till the end of the year or in coming few months. The more the demand in the market, the more up thrust the prices get and vice versa. Thy technology is efficient enough to transform lives.

fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:02:12 AM

In the past days ethereum experienced the decrease. It happened many days but now ethereum rising again almost reaching $800. You are right that ethereum will have more investors for they see this project as successful today and in the future. The legacy of ethereum is building up little by little strong.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
zoiapisya

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:32:37 AM

I think there will be systematic growth. Of course there will be temporary cuts, when the price will fall, but if we consider long-term prospects, it seems to me that the levels of the ATH will be updated every year

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: