Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:14:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How MUCH will the FINAL BTC be WORTH?  (Read 12856 times)
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:00:13 PM

It can not be a question.Nobody knows where bitcoin's last destination.Bitcoin is most valuable crypto currency kn the whole world.After 4-5years bitcoin hit worth of 200000$ I'm not expart just I predict.
The value of Bitcoin is unknown, so set value for asset like Bitcoin is impossible. We need understand the cryptocurrency world just popular in this year, so all target are predict and nobody can warrant the price of crypto going as their predict.

As satoshi speculate the bitcoin value that will reach upto 10000$ in 2030. When I am looking at the current price I expect bitcoin value would be the satoshi's expectation. Everybody expect the dump in the August 1st but price is turns to higher amount.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:03:07 PM

When it comes to secondary market there are no such thing as a final price because we as the people determine the demand for Bitcoin, also this can apply to anything that has value we are the ones who are putting the demand to things. Bitcoin is not controlled by the government but it is controlled by Big movers which can greatly influence the price but 1 thing is for sure it won't have a final price.
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:24:01 PM

The final bitcoin to be mined will be worth a lot I would imagine.

By the time that happens in over 100 years, I am sure many people would already be using a better system than BTC by then though.

Don't get me wrong, BTC is pretty great. But 120 years + from now I don't see why something else wouldn't have come along.

I still think BTC will be used though. So maybe a few millioin USD worth or more(depends on inflation).
CrewKitten

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:42:25 PM

The final bitcoin to be mined will be worth a lot I would imagine.

By the time that happens in over 100 years, I am sure many people would already be using a better system than BTC by then though.

Don't get me wrong, BTC is pretty great. But 120 years + from now I don't see why something else wouldn't have come along.

I still think BTC will be used though. So maybe a few millioin USD worth or more(depends on inflation).

I think the Bitcoin price may very well go above $1,000,000 to $2,000,000 or $3,000,000 like you say.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:56:51 PM

Bitcoin will never have a final price in the cryptomarket. It will just either go up nor down depends on what is happening on the bitcoin community or what goverments are doing to Bitcoin. for me i think Bitcoin will be just the Global currency. based on what I am seeing at the news on what is happening on bitcoin.
Well you are right in some why but as far as I know in many countries government does not have any involvement in the matters of bitcoin. And also in my country government is unaware from it. But this is good for me because I can get my profit without any tax. So come to the point bitcoin never stop increasing and there is no end point for it.
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:22:16 PM

Bitcoin will never have a final price in the cryptomarket. It will just either go up nor down depends on what is happening on the bitcoin community or what goverments are doing to Bitcoin. for me i think Bitcoin will be just the Global currency. based on what I am seeing at the news on what is happening on bitcoin.
Well you are right in some why but as far as I know in many countries government does not have any involvement in the matters of bitcoin. And also in my country government is unaware from it. But this is good for me because I can get my profit without any tax. So come to the point bitcoin never stop increasing and there is no end point for it.
Yes you can able to make a profit until your governament know about this Bitcoin. If they adopt this Bitcoin as legal currency, then your freedom will be gone and to use your bitcoins you have to pay tax to your governament. So till that how much it possible that much money you can make and keep for your future purpose. 
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:21:52 AM

Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?

Bitcoin for me is  long term investment. so, since it's a long term it means Bitcoin has no limitations, no expiration. The price value will always be increased depending on the needs of the community. if they want to make it high for sure it will happen Wink
coalguru

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:36:34 AM

Bitcoin price also depends on inflation of fiat money.

As more bitcoin will become accepted, as weaker fiat money will become. So one of the scenarios could be - bitcoin cost millions in USD, but USD value will go down.
HasHe

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:11:39 AM

I think the final block which creates new bitcoins would occur in 2140 almost after hundred years.Today itself,we could see the bitcoin price reaching $4146.At that time,price of one bitcoin may be even $1 million.So,at that time,even a person having just 1 bitcoin may become a millionaire.But for sure,we may not be witnessing such events at that time,but our children or for sure,our grand children may witness it.By that time,bitcoin would have been legalized in most of the countries.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:27:14 AM

1 bitcoin will be worth 1 million in 2030

Campaign Manager (2018)
Alice Nuttal

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:01:30 AM

It’s a long time until we see the final BTC mined. It’s so long that there’s no certainty how different the crypto industry will be from what it is now. Regarding the price of Bitcoin, I’m sure that it will be surprisingly high. Provided that nothing crucial happens to the network.
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:30:15 AM

Is there such a thing as a final price? As with every currency, the exchange rate will keep changing. If you mean what the price will be like for the last Bitcoin to be mined, it is very hard to predict. It's still some 100 years from now. We don't know what the price will be like even by the end of this year
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 10:18:35 AM

Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?

I think no one knows. we dont know if the whole world will adopt bitcoin because the price is depending on the demand. maybe if you know some statistics you can get it not accurate but some ideas only
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:30:10 AM

Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?

I think no one knows. we dont know if the whole world will adopt bitcoin because the price is depending on the demand. maybe if you know some statistics you can get it not accurate but some ideas only
Asking the final btc price be worth is we could'nt actually get the final price. Because bitcoin is volatile it really change time to time. Yes it depends on the demand and the adoption by a users but one thing Im for sure btc will continue increasing the price as many users attracts into bitcoin.
genesis.vision

Activity: 258

The next step in Financial Markets evolution

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 10:44:42 AM

Winklevoss brothers predicted BTC price at 10 000 USD though.  ::)Mind that they were one of the earliest BTC holders here, right now their holdings of BTC fall under the whale category.

Genesis Vision — Decentralized Platform for Asset Management
 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ TRADE WITH GV ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
●  Twitter Facebook •  The next step in financial markets evolution • Telegram Medium  ●
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:48:30 AM

Winklevoss brothers predicted BTC price at 10 000 USD though.  ::)Mind that they were one of the earliest BTC holders here, right now their holdings of BTC fall under the whale category.
I do remember them stating that the price of Bitcoin will be really high, though when comparing their price to the price right now it is pretty easy to obtain since the price of Bitcoin could just make a little more than double its value and get to the price that they stated that it would be.

Although $10,000 is a high price for Bitcoin, I don't want to say that Bitcoin will stop getting price increases because it got up to that price.

There is a high chance that the price of Bitcoin could get to a million dollars per coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
avilsd

Activity: 111
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:51:32 AM

There will never be a stable price, it will always be in fluctuation but in the future it will be a little bit more under control. Obviously crazy hundred dollar fluctuations in a few hours won't be the norm anymore, unless.. Idk. it's crazy Tongue
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:01:00 PM

As you can see price of btc is above 4300 which I honestly didn't expected...
Pff now i think i should have saved some btc instead of selling them at the price of 840usd/btc vaule. But nvm its predicting which is similar to gamble :/
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:05:36 PM

,as long as the market is always active i don't think there would be specific price of what bitcoin will be in the future. i also guess that bitcoin's worth is very high in the future considering the price as of now and to think that not all people are using it for now, so the possibility of an expensive price is very high, but as usual no onecan predict how much is it.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100