Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:34:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How MUCH will the FINAL BTC be WORTH?  (Read 12856 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:37:56 AM

Final? The world will disappear till 2140.

Bitcoin is unpredictable thing. But i think we will see 200k dollars in 30 years later.

Sky is the limit!
Sky is the limit but that price is too much for me because 200,000 USD price of bitcoin is impossible to reach because we can have different problems to deal in these coming years and i think some of the problems will cause bitcoin to fall and 30 years later might be the best or the worst year for bitcoin because in my opinion there is already a lot of coins that could possibly compete with bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hich_ang

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:27:21 PM

No one knows how much bitcoin be worth tomorrow. And for sure we are not living to see this final bitcoin after over 100 yrs.
shinno

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:21:12 PM

I think we can't predict how much the btc will be worth because of the reason:

1/ It is new
2/ Becasue it is new, people tend to pay more attention on this currency
3/ High potential
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:29:55 PM

Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?

Well, I guess no one here can tell what could be the final value of bitcoin. Because, the price value is depend on the demand of the community investors and the whale investors.  Every time they think has potentiality  it will surely the value will get higher again and again. Cheesy
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:49:25 AM

Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?

I think there will be no final btc worth for now because they just beginning to be popular. It is only the start of their era of being the most successful virtual currency. And I know that they will not stop growing until they have some users. That the way it will be.
mrfreezeh

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:22:14 AM

Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?

Well, I guess no one here can tell what could be the final value of bitcoin. Because, the price value is depend on the demand of the community investors and the whale investors.  Every time they think has potentiality  it will surely the value will get higher again and again. Cheesy
Haha, my brother used to give me a good saying: "Highest price in today will be lowest price in next time, this is reason you should decided before miss cheap/high price depends you want buy/sell".
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:25:46 AM

Definitely you cannot say how much it is unlike if you travel to the future and research the history. No one person do know how can we die right? It is like the price or value of bitcoin.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:55:47 AM

Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?
No one can say what the final bitcoin price. But I think bitcoin no final price of bitcoin because it will always changes the price.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:18:47 PM

Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?
No one can say what the final bitcoin price. But I think bitcoin no final price of bitcoin because it will always changes the price.

Yeah i think no one will know that. All we have to do is to always update about the bitcoin, who knows that sooner the price is higher more than we expected, but it also happend that the price get low, so be careful for waiting so much price, You might expect that the value will increase and can be decrease suddenly and you will repent that you do not sell even one of your holding bitcoin.
erankimchi

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:24:50 PM

i have right now 0.1+- btc you recommend to save it few years ?
jalaaal

Activity: 372

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:47:55 PM

no one knows what will be the final value of BTC i think? because for me it has a future which we can see right now, i think it will continue to increase the price and it will continue its life as long as we are here to support bitcoin.

wasif11

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:18:22 PM

The media is too positive about bitcoin (marking all time high).
people are too happy about the climbing.
Do i smell a crash ?
What you guys think ?
TheRakula

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:22:52 PM

Nobody can tell how much bitcoin will be worth in the future because it really depends. We even thought that bitcoin comes to these prices.
wasif11

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:06:01 PM

Everybody saying that next year 10k $$ per Bitcoin.
Is it true? 
I don't think so
Every single prediction was wrong ... by a mile couple of years (e.g. "No less than $5,000 per Bitcoin!")

Any Thoughts? 
wasif11

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:08:33 PM

Nobody can tell how much bitcoin will be worth in the future because it really depends. We even thought that bitcoin comes to these prices.
I agree with you. 
Every prediction is wrong about BTC. 
Nobody know about btc future price $$
unneros

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:53:18 AM

we can't tell the last price of bitcoin ! The gold and oil price keep increase so on the bitcoin price increase ! everyone thing it will stop at 3000$ but it reach 4000$ now or even more ! Everyone is talking about 2140 ! When bitcoin can be a 9 or 10 numbers or it may turn 0 ! Final price of bitcoin is impossible it might increase and decrease does depend on how people in life use their money on the market media
8270thNinja

Activity: 210

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:57:28 AM

No one can tell this, no one can predict on what will be the final btc price and we cannot even say if the price of btc will be stable, even if we meet the 21 million limited count of Bitcoin, it's still unpredictable on, how will bitcoin's price will perform on the coming years.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:27:14 PM

I cannot tell you the worth of the final Bitcoin, but really it is a moot point. See, by then Bitcoin will already be worth $1,000,000 and the last one will be worth the same as all of the rest. Tongue

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
wasif11

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:39:29 PM

Remember a Chinese ban = adoption.
China rules on control.
In order to control something they have to make it illegal for the people.
Everyone relax.
Enjoy your Sunday.
Get outside. Buy the dip. Check back in a few days.
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:45:51 PM

Honestly, the final price of bitcoin is unknown.  There are several factors that influence bitcoin price and these factors keep on changing.  Like for example, the adoption of bitcoin in every country is increasing thus, this will give demand to bitcoin and increase the price.  But once the target price is reached by many holders, they, then sell bitcoin that will definitely make bitcoin price lower.  Bitcoin price will forever fluctuate so we cannot tell how much will the final BTC is.
Technically the possibility of Bitcoin to develop is indefinite so it means that bitcoin could adapt to changes just in time for it to develop. So the price of bitcoin in the future would not be final becasue decentralization is one of the characteristics of Bitcoin making it good in investments and trading giving people an opportunity to earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: