Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:57:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best investment you ever made?  (Read 7931 times)
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:29:33 AM

The best investment that i ever made was buying bitcoin when the price was cheap and sell them when it touched 10k dollars. Also contributing in some altcoin projects. I regret deeply when i sell bitcoin at that price as we can see the price is really high if i didn't sell those bitcoins i would earn double profit right now yeah at least i didn't sell them on the bottom, better to earn profit rather than cut loss, right? Now i'm currently invest on some altcoins like etherum, dash and monero. Hoping their price will be sky rocket like bitcoin.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:54:15 AM

With btc income I collect with less than 1 btc, In your opinion how to manage my income with such a result by way of investing.
What's the best investment you've ever made?
The best investment I made is that I invested in bitcoin and altcoins which multiple my money more than three times and I'm currently holding it and I still don't have a plan to sell it but I'm also planing to buy more as I get money from my job as part of my long term investment as savings also at the same time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:06:31 AM

The best investment that i ever made was buying bitcoin when the price was cheap and sell them when it touched 10k dollars. Also contributing in some altcoin projects. I regret deeply when i sell bitcoin at that price as we can see the price is really high if i didn't sell those bitcoins i would earn double profit right now yeah at least i didn't sell them on the bottom, better to earn profit rather than cut loss, right? Now i'm currently invest on some altcoins like etherum, dash and monero. Hoping their price will be sky rocket like bitcoin.
Yeah I agree with you that bitcoin is the best investment I've ever seen. You just have to buy it and hold the bitcoin up to the price you expect. Maybe the longer you'll get more profits

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:51:28 AM

Bitcoin it self is a good investment but if you want to earn more you can also do trading. You just need to research and learn about the certain coin you want to invest to make sure that it's worth every penny you will put in that coin. As for me I am holding Nem and Ripple.
Thats right, I think investing in bitcoin alone can bring huge profits. You just need to find the right price to buy and wait until the price of the pump. That's what I usually do
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 340

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:04:34 AM

The best investment that i have made so far is bitcoin because i bought by bitcoins at the price of $1200 and it is already doubled right now and i believe that the price will continue to rise so i am confident that i will hold my bitcoins and continue believing and patiently waiting for the price to be tripled since my purchased price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:10:08 AM

The price of btc has grown and so far my investoment only is .1. I would trade then invest again cause i can see btc and even a lot of altcoins has a high price increase. And this month has a lot of altcoins increasing and advertising.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:20:31 AM

Although investing in bitcoin is very profitable but I think the bitcoin price will not be that high? $ 10k is too high a price I think. But the possibility of bitcoin prices going up will continue to exist so you can continue to make a profit
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:38:58 AM

The best investment i had it's in to digibyte, also i would recommend to invest in to something that have a techonology which is individual and have something special. We shouldn't just look at currencies which are raised and have a high price right now like dogecoin, eth classic, nem I think we need to find something new and intresting

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:08:42 AM

One of my best decisions and not investments was buying Iconomi tokens back then when price was as low as $0.3 and now price is above $1.2 and that is more than 4 times pure profit if I wanted to sell them now.

Go back in time 1 year, now tell me what can you see?
What is your opinion regarding cryptos? which coin do you think has the potentials to grow?
And now come to present time, disregard their prices and invest as much as you can afford.
Wait 1 week and if you were in profit then sell.

🖤😏
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 11:11:26 AM

The best investment I have ever made was the attainment of my academic qualification as a professional Health Economist, which has earned me a lot of money on a monthly basis from the professional services l renther to different government agency and non governmental organizations  (NGO's). And the other is the investment in bitcoin currency. I bought one bitcoin when the price was $1,700 and now the price is above  $2,600 As the time of this post. What a profitable investment!
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:47:55 PM

Thats right. I see bitcoin is the best investment ever. Because I see bitcoin bitcoin prices continue to grow from first launching. And it is very likely that bitcoin prices will continue to grow
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:52:03 PM

The best investment I'd ever made is when I bought a coin at the lowest price then later the volume has a huge pumped up which can affect the price. So that my money will be multiple and that way I would earn. And that's happened in this month of may, almost all coins pump up and almost bitcoiners earned also.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:41:52 PM

Everyone would say that they trade their bitcoins for alts, buy low and sell high or at peaks, but I have been great at margin trading and I mostly used to go for shorting on many coins that reach a certain higher level from where I sold with some great leverage and earned handsome profits over there.
joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:51:26 PM

Best investment I have made was to start holding bitcoins. I have made more than 100% profit since my initial investment on it, never had any return like that before, best chance to make profit fast and safe.
And if you still want to get in you can, start buying bitcoins now and you will have profit in some months of years.
Holding bitcoin or even other coin is the best and one of the easiest way to invest because the movement and the development of a coin is an investment itself. So if people hold bitcoin on the day that its price its low it sure that the earning is way big as now because the development of bitcoin  changing in the fastest way as the technology develops. And its easy because you will not do much because all you gonna do is hold then wait until your target price is reached. Some also do trading because it is one of a form of investment.

Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:27:23 PM

Best investment I have made was to start holding bitcoins. I have made more than 100% profit since my initial investment on it, never had any return like that before, best chance to make profit fast and safe.
And if you still want to get in you can, start buying bitcoins now and you will have profit in some months of years.
Holding bitcoin or even other coin is the best and one of the easiest way to invest because the movement and the development of a coin is an investment itself. So if people hold bitcoin on the day that its price its low it sure that the earning is way big as now because the development of bitcoin  changing in the fastest way as the technology develops. And its easy because you will not do much because all you gonna do is hold then wait until your target price is reached. Some also do trading because it is one of a form of investment.

Holding also is one of good decision here since there are lots of temptation to spend btc yet we survive it.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:09:44 PM

With btc income I collect with less than 1 btc, In your opinion how to manage my income with such a result by way of investing.
What's the best investment you've ever made?
If you really what to make it big in investment, the best investment now is buy cheap coins and sell them when the price increases by 100% to 200%. Coins trading is highly predictable with common sense. I always advised people that the best way to trade successful is by open an account with leading exchangers like bitstamp, poloniex and fund them with little satoshi and practice for some weeks  before putting much money. Goodluck.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:15:41 PM

Holding also is one of good decision here since there are lots of temptation to spend btc yet we survive it.
To be patient it's the hardest part, because the price can go higher i saw one guy on a first page that he bought 100 btc i think if he keep them to  the price of 10 000 i think he would be a millionaire

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:00:21 PM

With such capital should trade where the managed money will continue to spin so that in the long term the more profits that can be obtained from the trade.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:41:00 PM

Now i'm currently invest on some altcoins like etherum, dash and monero. Hoping their price will be sky rocket like bitcoin.
Altcoins maybe having potential to get you profits but I am not sure they will be your all time best investments for ever. Because in my definition a best investment must be having potential to grow continuously even after 10 or 25 years. It will be possible only with gold and bitcoin investments as they might be having more demand in coming years whereas altcoin's demand may get fade away when new altcoins hit the market.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:53:30 PM

So far the best investment I ever made is in altcoin investment.  I have grown my BTC multiple times through ICO and trading.  There maybe accompanied risk when investing but we will never have profit if we are afraid to venture in them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: