Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:44:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best investment you ever made?  (Read 7931 times)
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:12:06 AM

The best thing in the investment is the profit and the holding is good for the future and if we have extra capital then investment in this currency is very good and for us the bitcoin and other crypto is very good and the bitcoin investment is very profitable and the best thing is to invest our money in the crypto and i have to use this currency for future transactions.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:56:15 AM

With btc income I collect with less than 1 btc, In your opinion how to manage my income with such a result by way of investing.
What's the best investment you've ever made?
i dont really count my income in crypto,because i roll all of them and only withdraw for some stuffs online,so as for now all of the coins in my portfolio as i estimates the value is more than five times when i started here thats how i manage my earnings in cryptocurrency
That is a great amount of earnings from your portfolio and you deserved those profits that you got because you believed in the cryptocurrencies and you choose to hold them for long term rather than just putting your money and withdrawing your profits from short term. It is always best to just hold your cryptocurrencies and roll them so you can keep growing your bitcoin.
kukuli

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:42:51 AM

When i found out not quite bitcoin and discovered altogether its advantages and bolster, and indulge taking into account it, I think that would be the best investment i have ever made therefore far away-off at this narrowing of times in my computer graphics. In fact, it helps many people nowadays in this militant age. Not unaided in the knowledge place but with in the financial matters in our moving picture. And it was good-humored decision for me that I invested my era and effort subsequent to Bitcoin because it has made me more productive in my liveliness.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:52:57 AM

Just taking a real look back and evaluation on the journey so far in my Cryptocurrency earnings. I will say my best investment has been that of my time in bounty campaigns which has been paying me well. I will love to start doing some real time investment in ICOs later on.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:01:34 AM

Just taking a real look back and evaluation on the journey so far in my Cryptocurrency earnings. I will say my best investment has been that of my time in bounty campaigns which has been paying me well. I will love to start doing some real time investment in ICOs later on.
I think do not have some real profit out of investment. Right now I am currently doing Bitcoin investment. I hope it will turn out well. But what I do is long-term investment so I think it will take a lot of time to profit. If you want to pursue some short-term investment. I think a lot of people will choose ICO. But you must keep in mind that ICO can be dangerous if you do not know what you are doing. Do not investment in something you do not know because that will be the same way as gambling. And also, I guess investment is not only in the form of crypto. Website, youtube, content creator, and so on, that can be called as investment too in other term.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:06:04 AM

The best thing in the investment is the profit and the holding is good for the future and if we have extra capital then investment in this currency is very good and for us the bitcoin and other crypto is very good and the bitcoin investment is very profitable and the best thing is to invest our money in the crypto and i have to use this currency for future transactions.
That's the point why we invest in cryptocurrency is to take profit. Our effort that can have a results with these investment that we have. I had the very best investment when I had a trust on bitcoin.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:21:42 AM

With btc income I collect with less than 1 btc, In your opinion how to manage my income with such a result by way of investing.

For now, the best investment that I have ever made is holding my token until now and waiting for its price to go up. I can see how my token goes and its attitude, it goes up and down depending on the season I am in. And I know that later on this token will achieve the value I wanted it to get.
Biasaae

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:33:17 AM

With BTC income, I collect with less than 1 BTC, In your opinion how to manage my income with such a result by way of investing.
If you would like to invest in some of the cryptocurrencies then you can invest in the most successful of them. I have been doing some research for a while I think that Ethereum has the most potential to become the strongest. After that comes Bitcoin, Ripple, NEM, litecoin (am not sure about ltc) and so on...
I agree with you. If you like Cryptocurrency World, you should invest here. Since the benefits of investing in Crypto are numerous, you certainly will not regret it. I suggest you invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Because both coins already have a good name and future prospects are also promising.
kuckong

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:35:26 AM

Why do you run in search of investments, when Bitcoin itself has the potential to grow multifold?
Just hold your bitcoin and watch it grow in value.

I agree with you. For what to look for the investment save or HOLD until the price is high then you have gained profit. Or if you want to invest real you can change your bitcoin into fiat money then you buy property.Property is a long term investment.

hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:48:11 AM

before going to bitcoin I only ever invested in Deposit, Deposito is considered the easiest, safest, and profitable investment. Deposits itself can be defined as a product of savings in banks that deposit or withdrawal can only be done in accordance with the agreement.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:57:07 PM

before going to bitcoin I only ever invested in Deposit, Deposito is considered the easiest, safest, and profitable investment. Deposits itself can be defined as a product of savings in banks that deposit or withdrawal can only be done in accordance with the agreement.

I've moved half of my bank deposits to crypto already. Yeah it's safe but it's not profitable. And i've realized banks really can't be trusted that much. In crypto though, there's a big uncertainty and risk but most of the time it's worth it. Perhaps just diversifying my investments would be the best option for me

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
radjie (OP)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:59:14 PM

i dont really count my income in crypto,because i roll all of them and only withdraw for some stuffs online,so as for now all of the coins in my portfolio as i estimates the value is more than five times when i started here thats how i manage my earnings in cryptocurrency
That is a great amount of earnings from your portfolio and you deserved those profits that you got because you believed in the cryptocurrencies and you choose to hold them for long term rather than just putting your money and withdrawing your profits from short term. It is always best to just hold your cryptocurrencies and roll them so you can keep growing your bitcoin.
yes, that is the best way we should do, by taking advantage quickly from short-term trading to get more bitcoin. But if some of the revenue from bitcoin that we have can be invested in large projects, it will be beneficial if the project has potential in the future.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:25:20 PM

Honestly speaking, I never use my own money for bitcoin. I would say that the best investment that I've ever made is my time. All the money that I earned from digital crypto currency were came from my hard work. I always joined a signature campaign or bounty campaign. For me, there are many ways to earn money without using your own money.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:52:59 PM

Bitcoin has been the best investment I've ever made. I was so happy that I have doubled my capital last year which really had a big impact in my life. It's quite risky honestly but for me to earn my desired value I have to take all the risk just to gain the best profit. It is not always successful but taking the risk would be worth it.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:20:05 PM

the best investment I ever made was when I invested in ICO yesterday I invested ICO for $ 0.06 and now the price of the coin or token touches the $ 2.2 price which definitely gives me a lot of profit.
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:00:53 PM

The best investment which i have made in my life is when i buy bitcoin in the start and due to holding the price were going high and then i sold that at high price at that time i was really happy and for bitcoin the price also matter when the price start a growth the people are buying and they are investing in this currency  the best thing is the bitcoin investment and the altcoin is also growing in the present era and soon the bitcoin users will use bitcoin for payments and the future is bright we have to make some good strategies for the future.

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:14:27 PM

I am going to say Bitcoins because out of it i have been able to create a business which is fetching an enormous source of income and it's all possible because i invested in bitcoins first which gave me the funds to start this very business.
daplun

Activity: 240
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:23:55 PM

the most successful investment I ever took was in ICO Cryptocurrency. look at and learn the coin, see their team, roadmap and supporters. if you think it's a good coin investasilah. but my advice is just enough investment. other funds can be invested into other coins as well, not for one coin. second in mid day ICO see if it has reached 50% ICO if it means coin is good.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:05:16 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 06:50:49 PM by djsugar

I bought 50 ETH for 9$ and then later sold it for 800$. That was the BEST investment I ever made. I am sure there would be a lot of people who would have got better deals. For example, the early adopters of BTC were getting 5 BTC for just filling out on a survey form. In the same way, a lot of people get multiple coins by just filling out airdrop campaigns and those coins rise significantly later on. So, it depends a lot on your luck.
Thymoty

Activity: 372

CPLAY Network

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:53:56 PM

you should try to glance at the business, such as making a business based on your hobby, making cryptocurrency mining, or can also buy cheap coins on ICO projects, many choices now depend on you..

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: