Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:15:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best investment you ever made?  (Read 7931 times)
DMCR lah

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:44:39 PM

The best investment I made was to start holding bitcoin. I have earned more than 100% of my earnings since my initial investment, never returning that way before, the best opportunity to make a profit quickly and safely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AndrewPeoples

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:05:06 PM

I mined a coin with 1MH by myself and then dumped it all several months later after it pumped.
randyboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:11:33 PM

Best investment I've ever made is I invest in cheap price I was so lucky that I invest my money on bitcoin in cheapest price then I hold it for almost 1yr, damn! I got more than I expected because I triple my profit because of that.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:14:58 PM

The best investment I made was taking the ethereum when it fell in price. I have tokens I've been looking forward to. I see the helbiz project as a good investment.
CoreyMoorey

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:08:44 PM

Best investment was to invest money in bitcoins when price was low in the last year as of now price has gone too high in compare to last year so I think that was the right decision made by me to invest in bitcoins at a right time.
PSL

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:17:01 PM

The best investment I made was to start holding bitcoin. I have earned more than 100% of my earnings since my initial investment, never returning that way before, the best opportunity to make a profit quickly and safely.
Absolutely brilliant words! The best investments are in bitcoin and other  cryptocurrencies. But here you need patience in order not to sell your assets when the price falls sharply.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:27:56 PM

Best investment was to invest money in bitcoins when price was low in the last year as of now price has gone too high in compare to last year so I think that was the right decision made by me to invest in bitcoins at a right time.

It will very beneficial that you invest in bitcoin because it's price is going to high and that's why it will give you best profit, so i also recommended to bitcoin for investment and that's why you can invest in this time.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:16:13 PM

With btc income I collect with less than 1 btc, In your opinion how to manage my income with such a result by way of investing.
What's the best investment you've ever made?

Well Investments comes to different forms and the best investment that I have done is that I have invested so much time just to work here,  I mean the fact that I can earn on my own and my family at a young age is indeed a great rhing for me and it actually practice my inner self to face different task and circumstances that I may face again in near future regarding jobs.  I value the fact that Bitcoin is a very open-source forum and it allows me to gain.

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:30:39 PM

With btc income I collect with less than 1 btc, In your opinion how to manage my income with such a result by way of investing.
use for other types of investments are certainly promising as well...like real estate, start-up business or ICO project.
the best investment I've ever done is investing in ICO, I'm not going to mention what ICO is, but the profit I get is about 250%, my lucky  Grin

SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:56:09 PM

If you want to invest just base on technical analysis or look in market market cap for you to able to know which coin is better to invest at i suggest that choose a coin that has a potential and in the top 50 coin and I'm sure that you will have a good income.
WellDogeo

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:15:22 PM

Two months ago I bought ETH when it was priced at $ 470 and I sold it for $ 800. This is a transaction that has given me a lot of profit. And currently ETH is going down and I will continue to buy it.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:51:25 PM

The best investment I made, when I bought some Etherum, when the price of it was really small, maybe 100$. I hold it for a time and next I see - wow! What? The price is really, really big, because I sold this, when value is near 1k$. That was my best deal ever Cheesy
Elrozaq

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:42:13 AM

Yes, I think. The best investment I ever made is investing in bitcoin last year. I have got alot profit from my invest. I thank to bitcoin, I also participate bounty.
VentureHero

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:00:41 AM

Definitely Education.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:05:45 AM

planting shares in companies or people who have big business and want to work together. it is very effective because you will get a few% every month. I want to do that but my capital is still lacking, only 4 ETH only. at least I should have 6 ETH again.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:10:11 AM

In my opinion, my best investment is when i actually took up my masters but then again i don't think that's the answer you were looking for so now I'll answer by saying my best investment is when i invested time doing a certain bounty fornl an ICO. They payed me with about 4 thousand of their coins, and now I'm practically living off of the income i got from it.

Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:20:02 AM

with the money i have gained from bounty campaign i think that the best investment that i have placed is still in bitcoin. Though there are times that I have lost money, it has more gains than loss provided that you should always be alert for changes in value
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:34:02 AM

I have not really have made investments as I currently do not have the funds for it yet.
But I do a quite lot of reading on making sound and successful investments that hopefully I can apply in some time in the future to maximize my profits and reduce the risks of loss - knowledge is key!
All I do at the moment is to earn BTC through signature campaigns and I plan to hold them off for a long period of time, only to cash out a small percent when I actually need it for emergencies.
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:15:26 AM

I remember not long ago I invested in a clean energy source and for 3 months I had a very good profit from investing it, and thanks to it I was able to buy myself one The motorbike I wish I was happy.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:29:12 AM

with the money i have gained from bounty campaign i think that the best investment that i have placed is still in bitcoin. Though there are times that I have lost money, it has more gains than loss provided that you should always be alert for changes in value
the best investment I ever did was when I invested in an ICO. well, when the ICO is successful, I get almost 3x the money I invested. well, and of course it's a very good investment I've ever done.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████