Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:30:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you enjoying the crazy Bitcoin price rise?  (Read 6018 times)
inperz

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:17:04 AM

Who would not love it? Any bitcoin earner and hodler will definitely love the bull trend. My earning has multiplied since the bull trend. Though it dropped a bit, it does not change the fact that it is still almost double just a month ago.
The price can go down a little bit, but at the end we will always profit. 20% up, 15% down, repeating all the time.
Buy everything you can now = be rich in the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:18:18 PM

I really enjoy current prices. Over 3 years i have been waiting for $2000 and it's happening now. When i receive salary, i spend 5% on bitcoin and use it for trading.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:59:27 PM

Who would not love it? Any bitcoin earner and hodler will definitely love the bull trend. My earning has multiplied since the bull trend. Though it dropped a bit, it does not change the fact that it is still almost double just a month ago.
The price can go down a little bit, but at the end we will always profit. 20% up, 15% down, repeating all the time.
Buy everything you can now = be rich in the future
We all enjoyed the crazy rallies we were experiencing a few weeks back
making decent profits in every direction bitcoin took but at the moment things seem to have slowed down maybe as a result of the  high transfer fees but we should expect another bubble as the future promises more fair fees and an increase in demand and not forgetting faster bitcoin transfers as segwit is activated.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:13:23 PM

I really enjoy current prices. Over 3 years i have been waiting for $2000 and it's happening now. When i receive salary, i spend 5% on bitcoin and use it for trading.
to me If you will wait for a little more then you will see the price of bitcoin much more high. because the trend of bitcoin is still toward increasing, and may be this time it will hit 5000$  you just need to wait for some more time. and you will surely get a very good profit may be beyond of your expectation. I myself holding my bitcoin for some more time because I am confident that bitcoin price will increase more in future.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
VitorPl4y

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:21:01 PM

This is just the beginning. I'm currently buying as many bitcoins I can to profit hard when the price goes even more. The truth is that we are very far bellow from the real price btc will reach in a few years! So dont call "crazy price rise" yet!
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:57:59 PM

to me If you will wait for a little more then you will see the price of bitcoin much more high. because the trend of bitcoin is still toward increasing, and may be this time it will hit 5000$  you just need to wait for some more time. and you will surely get a very good profit may be beyond of your expectation. I myself holding my bitcoin for some more time because I am confident that bitcoin price will increase more in future.
everyone talk about the increment price but didn't know and want to responsible about the risk you could face then when it get drops or even worse. it's indeed we should be positive and be confident heading the future but you should have a plan b too , to anticipate unexpected things , otherwise your joyful time with the skyrocketed price would just ended up with a sad story , don't be overconfident but be more carefully on taking any decision.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:13:26 PM

It's going a bit too fast for my liking and as a result from that the dumps are much harder as well.

I'm a long term holder, but it still hurt to see your balance grow by 200-400% in a week only to see it drop almost the same in two days again.
Yes this is a one of a very bad feature of the bitcoin that it increases constantly and very fast but when it comes to price drop then the prices drops even faster than the ration with which the prices were gone high. It is really disappointing sometimes for the traders and the investors and especially for those who are new to the bitcoin related stuff.
slaz26

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:44:45 PM

It's going a bit too fast for my liking and as a result from that the dumps are much harder as well.

I'm a long term holder, but it still hurt to see your balance grow by 200-400% in a week only to see it drop almost the same in two days again.
Yes this is a one of a very bad feature of the bitcoin that it increases constantly and very fast but when it comes to price drop then the prices drops even faster than the ration with which the prices were gone high. It is really disappointing sometimes for the traders and the investors and especially for those who are new to the bitcoin related stuff.

For beginners, this is especially unpleasant, because they make the wrong decisions and sell bitcoin at a very unprofitable price.
Most of all, in this situation, those people who hold bitcoins for long-term prospects benefit

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:05:17 PM

I am glad you too enjoying it, basically I never even in my dreams thought that bitcoins would reach such a significant value in such a quick span of time. I am not sure what's the end of this continuous rise but for sure if this keeps on going like this I will be rich in no time. As I hardly spend bitcoins and due to the fact not many local traders I never quite sold my bitcoins too, though I sell a few in need.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:48:55 PM

The price of bitcoin go faster to lower when it come to drop than rise because people when hear that the price is decreasing then they sell faster than on what rate they bought. If people will not sell faster then the price will not drop faster. All we have to hold no matter what is the situation then the price will not fall.
lady Royal

Activity: 720

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 09:57:07 PM

Yes, Enjoying the crazy Bitcoin price rise, I have earned a great profit from it. I had some Bitcoins saved in my wallet, which I don't even know are in my wallet. One day I just logged into my wallet, I found that I have received my payment for my work and the amount to be sent to me was 135$ but from the rise in Bitcoin price I had 173.3$ isn't that great?

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:37:25 PM

Wow you got very profits and enjoy for long time in these few days I also doing efforts that some money invest in bitcoin because his price is very increased at the end the year I think at the end of the year bitcoin price is going to 4000$ and I will enjoying because I have a lot of money.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:23:08 PM

Every user seems to make a good profit through the price increase. As I don't have a big wallet balance, continuously learning more about bitcoin and the different earning chances, so that I too can have a small amount in wallet and experience the goodness of price increase.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:07:16 PM

Yes, Enjoying the crazy Bitcoin price rise, I have earned a great profit from it. I had some Bitcoins saved in my wallet, which I don't even know are in my wallet. One day I just logged into my wallet, I found that I have received my payment for my work and the amount to be sent to me was 135$ but from the rise in Bitcoin price I had 173.3$ isn't that great?

That's the best - receiving/earning coins when they're cheap and then suddenly discovering they have increased in value. I hope very much that the price consolidates at this point, before it makes another leg up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:50:42 PM

How can you not enjoy this gold rush?
It is simply amazing for me that bitcoin price has risen its value over 100% in just a month, that is simply unbelievable!
To be honest, I think that this has come to end, and even when bitcoin price is somewhere about 2500$ per one right now I still think we will only have falls right now.
If you really want to make profits on a longer term, then I would just stay away from buying BTC right now, just to get it on better price. Indeed, many more users have came to our tiny world, but still bitcoin and cryptocurrencies overall are not so famous to just pay almost 3000$ for 1 BTC!

I have sold a big part of my BTC already, and im really happy about this. Im going to buy more of them probably, if the price will go below 2000$.

Smiley
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 4461

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:02:25 PM

Of course I'm enjoying the ongoing Bitcoin price rise but I wouldn't call it crazy.

Crazy was what was happening in 2010-2011 when the price went from a fraction of a penny to over $30 in about a year.

This isn't crazy, this is just normal.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:24:42 PM

Why you don't have to be happy and enjoy this type of crazy price increase? You are the one that get's benefit from it so why you are not going to expect good in return. But compare to the past price increase, I don't understand the price of value by that time is truly crazy but now, I can't understand why the price is way too far from it on exchanges.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:09:12 PM

I would say the feeling is missed for me because of the fact that I had sold some of the ones I had before the price surge which means a loss for me at the same time I have bought some at the time of the low price and this has equally increased significantly which means a profit for me. But on the issue of fees, this is something I actually care less about so far I can get my transaction fast and timely anytime I want to engage in such.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 09:24:45 PM

Of course I am enjoying the crazy Bitcoin price rise.  As a person who works and get paid in Bitcoin, this simply means one thing, the bitcoin price value I earned from the same task an job i do increased.  Meaning if I convert it to my currency, I can enjoy a two fold of what I am earning before this increase occur.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:57:29 PM

I guess most of the people are,it is by human nature that any person can become greedy,but They have to control themselves and know what is right and what is wrong, but this Price is no way around crazy,this is just a small accomplishment for bitcoin as it leaves a message that further more is to come

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██