Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:13:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe Wallet for XRP and NEM?  (Read 2657 times)
brunineastwood (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:36:25 PM

I recently bought xrp and nem, but I do not have a hardware wallet, does anyone tell me an safe wallet online or android for xrp and xem?
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:05:37 PM

I couldn't tell you anything about XRP, but Trezor integration with XEM is in the works supposedly. In the meantime you could put the nanowallet on a phone and initiate multisig.
rudster

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 06:11:39 PM

ledger just added XRP, but if you don't have a hardware wallet I would just use a PC wallet.
YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:21:53 PM

Use client-side wallets or hardware ones. nothing else.
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 06:30:58 PM

Ledger Nano S supports Ripple now https://www.ledgerwallet.com/apps/ripple

Unfortunately NEM is not on the roadmap for either Trezor or Ledger at present.

gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:33:08 PM

I don't know about Ledger, but there has been someone working on Trezor. I've seen some test pics.
tittensor

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:46:30 PM

Anyone here have information about nem coin. I need information on investors, developers, how it works and for the benefit we are investing in nem coin but still. Is thinking about whether to buy or not. Can anybody help me?
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:50:35 PM

I recently bought xrp and nem, but I do not have a hardware wallet, does anyone tell me an safe wallet online or android for xrp and xem?
Though the decision is completely yours but why would you want to hold XRP for a long time ? I own a few coins too and currently I've stored them on polo's wallet because the prices fluctuate like waves and I'm too insecure of suffering a loss incase of the crises.By keeping coins on an exchange,I can always buy/sell when the prices starts bothering me.I'm not saying it's a good choice to store coins on an exchange wallet but if you're not planning to hold it for long and the amount is negligible,you might just.
bitcointarget

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:56:38 PM

Though the decision is completely yours but why would you want to hold XRP for a long time ? I own a few coins too and currently I've stored them on polo's wallet because the prices fluctuate like waves and I'm too insecure of suffering a loss incase of the crises.By keeping coins on an exchange,I can always buy/sell when the prices starts bothering me.I'm not saying it's a good choice to store coins on an exchange wallet but if you're not planning to hold it for long and the amount is negligible,you might just.

That is right! That's also the way I store my coins. For instance, I use poloniex, and store all my coins there. At least, I have no worries about them. It's secure.
Kazkar

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:02:58 PM

That is right! That's also the way I store my coins. For instance, I use poloniex, and store all my coins there. At least, I have no worries about them. It's secure.
Sometimes my orders hang. Polo is a very large-scale market.т but...
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:07:49 PM

Anyone here have information about nem coin. I need information on investors, developers, how it works and for the benefit we are investing in nem coin but still. Is thinking about whether to buy or not. Can anybody help me?

Start here? https://www.nem.io/faq.html

The website is due an overhaul soon supposedly.

And plenty of info on the front page of this thread too - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:20:43 PM

Ledger Nano S supports Ripple now https://www.ledgerwallet.com/apps/ripple

XEM's nanowallet is the safest I've seen. If you have used myetherwallet at some point and liked it, you might as well like this nanowallet. Not only safe but you an also use the nanowallet to harvest XEM, check thier guide on how to do it with nanowallet.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:23:31 PM

XEM's nanowallet is the safest I've seen. If you have used myetherwallet at some point and liked it, you might as well like this nanowallet. Not only safe but you an also use the nanowallet to harvest XEM, check thier guide on how to do it with nanowallet.

I dunno. There seems to be a lot of people with NEM wallet gripes at present. I don't know if that's because they're doing it wrong or there's some type of flaw in the design. Particularly the wallet on a Mac with Safari is eating coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: