Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:39:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE 6/26: Wagerr Tokens Launching on WAVES Platform This Week.  (Read 7115 times)
Dr Charles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 12:50:54 AM

Hey guys!

when is this ico ending?
what is the cap on the ico?
are we sure this is all legit? Who are the people involved?

Ico is still ongoing. Cap is 170 million tokens. Team is legit, but do your own research before investing.

the cap is 170 million ,??,
and how much the minimum target of ICO for this wagerr

The minimum target was 17 million tokens which sold out in the first round. We are now in round 14 of 20.

2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 12:02:43 PM

I just gave Wagerr a positive recommendation on Steemit:

https://steemit.com/@researchcrypto

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dr Charles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 09:44:19 PM

Nice post.How do you like the steemit forums? I have never used them before.

2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 03:57:52 AM

Nice post.How do you like the steemit forums? I have never used them before.

Thanks,

I like it, the only thing is that you need to have tons of Steem in your account in order to make money so I get less then 1 Euro per post but if keep linking it I'll just buy some STEEM and send it to my account and I think that should bump up how much I make per post. I'll just play with it for a month or two first to see how it goes.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dr Charles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 12:15:43 PM

Ill have to check it out. I do think it was interesting about Wagerr though. I was speaking with David Mah yesterday regarding the registration of Wagerr Ltd. It is in fact an off shore company which makes sense considering the scope of the project but it does make it potentially dangerous for investors. I guess the goal is to dissolve that company once the project becomes fully decentralized so it was just set up for token sales, distribution and development.

hmmm..

$DannyG1982

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:24:33 PM

What are the technical advantages a blockchain provides to a betting site that a non blockchain platform would not be afforded? 
Keihatsu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

crypto revolution

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:54:43 PM

It cannot be regulated or easily banned.

50 percent of the world's population is restricted from accessing online gambling.

Massive potential market.

In countries like the UK, where gambling is permitted, it is highly regulated & taxed, the bookmakers spend a fortune on compliance and pay more tax than they make in profit - so often the odds are rubbish, the banned you if you make too make money & on high risk markets they limit how much you can bet.

faith in authority is the enemy of the truth.
Dr Charles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 09:41:38 PM

It cannot be regulated or easily banned.

50 percent of the world's population is restricted from accessing online gambling.

Massive potential market.

In countries like the UK, where gambling is permitted, it is highly regulated & taxed, the bookmakers spend a fortune on compliance and pay more tax than they make in profit - so often the odds are rubbish, the banned you if you make too make money & on high risk markets they limit how much you can bet.

Exactly... couple that with a massive reduction in overhead costs and admin costs for managing all betting pairs and storing documents of winnings/losses because the blockchain takes all that accountability.

SMDCM

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:14:22 PM

I would have thought the creation of a shelf company in a low tax haven is the ideal business model.. If you have a business accepting fiat, then you will need compliance for the countries you operate in. The fact this is a de-centralised crypto accepting tool means you are not constrained by local laws as each countries gambling laws can vary from the lax to the harsh.
Dr Charles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 07:22:55 PM

There plan is to dissolve the Wagerr Ltd company after the ICO ends and becomes fully decentralized as according to David Mah on a private chat we had on Slack. Then the goal is to open up another company to operate as a MSB but they will still need to verify where funds came from and pay taxes on it. There is just some progressional blind spots with the plant they currently have laid out.

daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:38:34 AM

wagger ico is closed, hope to be tradeable soon on exchanges
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 07:52:32 AM

wagger ico is closed, hope to be tradeable soon on exchanges

Me to I'm hoping it doesn't plunge right after they list it and hopefully more people will hold then dump. If that is the case were are going be doing very good with our investment !

Keihatsu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

crypto revolution

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:52:38 AM

It will plunge on the exchanges because loads of people will just sell to profit from their ICO bonus.

I'm in it for the long run and believe the token price will be significantly in a year's time.

faith in authority is the enemy of the truth.
Dr Charles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 11:43:33 AM

It will plunge on the exchanges because loads of people will just sell to profit from their ICO bonus.

I'm in it for the long run and believe the token price will be significantly in a year's time.

I dont know if I entirely agree. I bought in rounds 1 and 6 but I dont intend on selling right away. For me, the bonus is additional profit in the long run. The current ICO market means there are a ton of new people entering the crypto-space that have no intentions of helping develop a project... they are just here to make a quick buck. Those people will lose money. If the price drops if/when it hits exchanges, smart hands will buy more to capture supply since there is no mining additional coins.

While there is still a risk that the project never launches or falls on its face, that is a risk I am willing to take. I participated in the ETH ICO in 2014 and didnt even open my pre-sale wallet until last month. 600+ days later.

It should get interesting Smiley

hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:55:00 AM

Is Wagerr already listed in any exchange? Can't wait to see how the market react to this ICO.
WGR is one of the best project of these last months.
Dr Charles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 12:57:50 PM

Is Wagerr already listed in any exchange? Can't wait to see how the market react to this ICO.
WGR is one of the best project of these last months.

No, temp tokens will be dispersed this coming week on the WAVES platform until the main net launches in Q3 of this year.

topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:19:12 PM

Dr Charles, it seems to me you are in charge of Wagger marketing on this forum. What I want to ask you is how the Masternode will be set up and how many tokens do I need to set one up
Dr Charles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 01:49:02 PM

Dr Charles, it seems to me you are in charge of Wagger marketing on this forum. What I want to ask you is how the Masternode will be set up and how many tokens do I need to set one up

Hey Topesis, I am not officially tied to the Wagerr team although I am a fairly large stakeholder. The Wagerr team has not released any definite detailed in terms of the VPS requirements for setting up the Oracle Masternodes. What the team has released is that it will take exactly 25,000 tokens to be eligible for the masternode list. Right now the preliminary number of masternodes is said to be 2000.

With certain uptime and accuracy requirements, some nodes will drop off that cant me the requirements so everyone else who has 25k tokens has an opportunity to be elevated to a masternode at that point.

realtoken

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:17:18 PM

I like the idea of wagerr seems really to be a solid token but I hadn't invested in it i'm just waiting and see want happens
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:24:02 PM

Hey Topesis, I am not officially tied to the Wagerr team although I am a fairly large stakeholder. The Wagerr team has not released any definite detailed in terms of the VPS requirements for setting up the Oracle Masternodes. What the team has released is that it will take exactly 25,000 tokens to be eligible for the masternode list. Right now the preliminary number of masternodes is said to be 2000.

With certain uptime and accuracy requirements, some nodes will drop off that cant me the requirements so everyone else who has 25k tokens has an opportunity to be elevated to a masternode at that point.

Thanks for the information, I have more than 30k Wagerr tokens so I should be eligible for masternodes. 
What are the other requirements for setting up one masternodes apart from having 25k tokens ?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: