Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:47:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ██MAR██Marijuanacoin██X11 PoW/PoS██Cryptopia██Platform Beta██SMOKIN' HOT!██  (Read 29425 times)
MAR DEV (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:29:45 PM

Hi, I want to get some coins by mining.
The name rings my bell.

I'm using sgminer and http://x11.ispace.co.uk/ as pool with my R7 360 GPU.
Run for more than an hour but I still didn't see any coins.

Is my GPU too slow to see anything or is my setting wrong?
I can see my worker's Hash Rate is 2.96 MH/s and some shares but My Balance shows 0s.

Thank you in advance.

Hi! I'm sorry to hear that. Unfortunately we don't control the mining pool, so I have no idea whats wrong. Please contact the pool operator on their website.

I will take a look myself at setting up an official pool for MAR.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MAR DEV (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:40:11 PM

Coinmarketcap is updated!  Smiley

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/marijuanacoin/
remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:19:33 PM

ICO funds - does he mean the burn address?

If he is referring to the burn address:  if you know anything about generating vanity addresses, it would be almost impossible to generate the address the org developer used to burn the coins.  Not impossible - there is always a chance that you could generate that address, but the chances are like 1 in trillion million zillion!

I figured he meant the burned funds. But it is exactly like you said. The chances of generating that exact address with the private key is nearly impossible.

I get that burnt coins can't be retrieved. Sorry, what I don't understand is why he would burn those funds. Why bother? Steal the 28btc and should a market value developed afterwards, dump the MAR that should have been distributed as well. What criminal steals a purse, keeps the cash but burns the credit cards?
remistevens

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:33:43 PM

I disagree with your first paragraph.  New tech?  This is all new tech.  Masternodes have been around for a few years.  Far from not proven and risky - I could agree if it was something that was released by 1 other coin, 2 weeks ago.  DASH sits at #7 and PIVX sits at #41.

Any hard fork is always inherently risky, as is any centralization. Not referring to just the tech but perception as well. Although you make a good point, what perception...seems to be me, you and the new dev. No one else is watching.
remistevens

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:40:15 PM

Masternodes aren't modern. Been around for years, plenty of brand new successful coins don't have them. Crypto is about decentralization, if we're not servicing that, what's the point of all this?....profit....OK,  guess I'm an idealist as well as a profit seeker.
MAR DEV (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:59:19 PM

You know, I did this takeover with the possibility of 0 community interest in the project's revival. But the way I see it, we did receive some attention from people. This thread has over 4000 views, and the markets reacted on the takeover.

We are only in the 3rd week of the takeover. Rome was not built in 3 weeks either right? I can only say things look better now, than before the takeover. Stay patient and let us do our thing. Our time will come! We have a good roadmap ahead of us, and I'm dedicated as f... to bring this coin to new all time highs! (get it?  Cool)

MAR DEV (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:05:00 PM

A short reminder where we once we're, and where we will rocket beyond once we are a bit further in the development plan.

pcfvjackie

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:53:53 PM

Thank you.
I will let my machine work for a day to see .
TheCheek

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:42:33 AM

You know, I did this takeover with the possibility of 0 community interest in the project's revival. But the way I see it, we did receive some attention from people. This thread has over 4000 views, and the markets reacted on the takeover.

We are only in the 3rd week of the takeover. Rome was not built in 3 weeks either right? I can only say things look better now, than before the takeover. Stay patient and let us do our thing. Our time will come! We have a good roadmap ahead of us, and I'm dedicated as f... to bring this coin to new all time highs! (get it?  Cool)

good luck, if you  are Europe based and start selling those autoflowering, all-female seeds for MAR, I would be buying. :-)
BauerHenne

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:38:43 AM

good luck, if you  are Europe based and start selling those autoflowering, all-female seeds for MAR, I would be buying. :-)

Yes, I also believe that the market for accessories and seeds is great.
Also, I think a single currency would make sense in this business!
Would be a huge opportunity for MAR!
The question is how the Dev builds the shop. Does it ship itself or can sellers set your own goods and buy shoppers directly at these?

BauerHenne

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:16:12 PM

Market cap has risen a lot in recent days!
Unfortunately nobody wants to sell his coins  Embarrassed
Thus, the volume which was traded was relatively low  Undecided

MAR DEV (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:24:25 PM

Market cap has risen a lot in recent days!
Unfortunately nobody wants to sell his coins  Embarrassed
Thus, the volume which was traded was relatively low  Undecided

There was a trading bot on MAR before. So it was hard to see any real volume in between the automated trades. It looks like the bot is off now.
MAR DEV (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:54:54 PM

Source and Client update: Marijuanacoin v1.0.0.2

Updates:
-New checkpoint server keys
-New checkpoint
-New alert keys
-New seednodes
-Coincontrol table view colour fix   (remove Marijuanacoin.qss from appdata/roaming/Marijuanacoin)
-Resources menu

Wallet links in OP!

Website will be updated later with new links.
Cryptopia has been notified.
Explorer and all seeds are updated.
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:07:00 PM

Glad to know that the Dev is dedicated to this project, with roadmap and potential future utility.

I live in a weed legal state so this could be especially useful for me.

I will be monitoring and periodically investing in this project
sinabu

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 07:24:37 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 12:32:20 AM by sinabu

Just heads up. Title Bar still displays old Ver #

Shared, Dedicated and Cloud Hosting Available. We accept BTC, TOK, Paypal
https://www.anubianhost.com
MAR DEV (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:10:53 AM

Just heads up. Title Bar still displays old Ver #

Thanks for noticing that! I have no idea why the old dev has put that there tbh. It's not a standard thing really.
https://github.com/marijuanacoin-official/marijuanacoin/blob/master/src/qt/bitcoingui.cpp#L89

I will change this when I get back home later today.

If you guys have any other suggestions to put into the resources menu bar, please let me know.

Glad to know that the Dev is dedicated to this project, with roadmap and potential future utility.

I live in a weed legal state so this could be especially useful for me.

I will be monitoring and periodically investing in this project

Thank you for the support!
MAR DEV (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:03:06 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 05:57:20 PM by MAR DEV

We try to deliver something new, or an update on a project at least once every 3-4 weeks.

So where are we now on our takeover:

TAKEOVER TODO LIST
-Register new domains
-Create a quick landingpage on temporary domain
-Create a new blockchain explorer
-Build a basis for our web platform
-Design a new fancy OP (Growing our account first)
-Inform Coinmarketcap (After basis webplatform release, domain will change)
-Update core with new checkpoint/alert keys
-Inform Cryptopia (After core update) - PENDING: Waiting on Cryptopia update confirmation

As you can see the list is (almost) complete! It's time to move forward with the new development proposal/roadmap. Cool

BauerHenne

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:21:43 PM

We try to deliver something new, or an update on a project at least once every 3-4 weeks.

So where are we now on our takeover:

TAKEOVER TODO LIST
-Register new domains
-Create a quick landingpage on temporary domain
-Create a new blockchain explorer
-Build a basis for our web platform
-Design a new fancy OP (Growing our account first)
-Inform Coinmarketcap (After basis webplatform release, domain will change)
-Update core with new checkpoint/alert keys
-Inform Cryptopia (After core update) - PENDING: Waiting on Cryptopia update confirmation

As you can see the list is (almost) complete! It's time to move forward with the new development proposal/roadmap. Cool

great thing
I think they are well on schedule!

MAR DEV (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:30:48 PM

Yes, we are exactly on schedule here. Smiley
remistevens

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:07:01 PM

Yes, we are exactly on schedule here. Smiley

There's a 4:20 joke here but I can't quite think of it...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: