Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:36:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ██MAR██Marijuanacoin██X11 PoW/PoS██Cryptopia██Platform Beta██SMOKIN' HOT!██  (Read 29425 times)
remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:06:05 PM

Hey so is the plan to stick with this thread or eventually build a new one? I'd say stick with this one. Already a fair bit of discussion relevant to movement to new devs. Also, being a bit older and busier this one will overtake the old scammers thread soon enough on Google and such.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MAR DEV (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:55:30 PM

@MAR DEV - Any update on the Stake meeting?

It was a productive night.

I will work out and post a list of things we discussed later tonight.

Hey so is the plan to stick with this thread or eventually build a new one? I'd say stick with this one. Already a fair bit of discussion relevant to movement to new devs. Also, being a bit older and busier this one will overtake the old scammers thread soon enough on Google and such.

We started this thread because we took over the development of the coin. OSMIUMCOIN created a community thread when the original dev locked the official thread. We on our turn asked OSMIUMCOIN to lock his community thread when we took over. So as far as I know, this is the only thread about MAR where the discussion is active.

etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:05:06 PM

@MAR DEV - Any update on the Stake meeting?

It was a productive night.

I will work out and post a list of things we discussed later tonight.

Thanks!

There sure are some dumpers out there holding the price down.  Chart at Cryptopia looks like a stairmaster workout.

Looks like the buy orders are up.  Highest I've seen in a long while.

with that chart we could easily see MARIJUANA at +100k sat if dev keep this productivity. Im holding long term.

Also why not pay Bittrex to get in there instead of cryptopia Smiley

chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:54:20 PM

Yes, get it listed on bittrex. Polo is pickier, and bittrex gets just as high volume.
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:16:01 AM

Yea

But wait till we're fully set up first...like the DEV said.

We dont wanna show up to the party....without any "goodies" Wink

agreed that we better have all our card on table before make a move Smiley
remistevens

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:29:39 AM

Also why not pay Bittrex to get in there instead of cryptopia Smiley

You can't pay Bittrex to get listed.  You can only submit a coin to them for review.  There are some requirements like the developer must have an advanced verification level account on the exchange.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

Livecoin takes payment to list, 3btc.
remistevens

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:06:06 PM

I bet once we absolutely dominate POT coin...theyll let us into Poloniex ^^

Polo is the reason POT dominates. Bit of a chicken and the egg thing.
remistevens

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:07:31 PM

Looking around the exchange https://liqui.io/ might be a good option.

Volume 24-hours
3348.19 BTC

That's pretty nice volume.

Not exactly sure how to get on the exchange, but I'm sure the dev could probably write to find out.

Contact Support @liqui.freshdesk.com
By Twitter @Liqui_Exchange
By Telegram @Liqui
Business inquiries hi@liqui.io

I think at this point, unless the dev has money to spend on an exchange listing, releasing new stuff and building up the demand / publicity for the coin is a good way to get on exchanges for free.

Cool, that ones new to me and yea that is good volume.
remistevens

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:15:32 PM

Looking around the exchange https://liqui.io/ might be a good option.

Volume 24-hours
3348.19 BTC

That's pretty nice volume.

Not exactly sure how to get on the exchange, but I'm sure the dev could probably write to find out.

Contact Support @liqui.freshdesk.com
By Twitter @Liqui_Exchange
By Telegram @Liqui
Business inquiries hi@liqui.io

I think at this point, unless the dev has money to spend on an exchange listing, releasing new stuff and building up the demand / publicity for the coin is a good way to get on exchanges for free.

Cool, that ones new to me and yea that is good volume.

Liqui also a good bet in that I don't see any other marijuana related coins on there. Might be smart to mention that when contacting them too. They need a marijuana coin, why not have THE marijuanacoin.
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:44:46 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2017, 04:15:40 PM by etoque

just unlock more fund for marijuana today... lets get bigger bag before any subsequent rise Smiley

... only 20 btc to reach 500k  Grin
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:55:08 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2017, 06:10:51 PM by etoque

just unlock more fund for marijuana today... lets get bigger bag before any subsequent rise Smiley

... only 20 btc to reach 500k  Grin

MAR will never reach 500K.  Maybe 100K if the developer starts cranking out new releases and features.

There is just too many coins to invest in, new ICOs happening every day, and MAR is on a low volume exchange.  There aren't the investors with large amounts of BTC on cryptopia to pump the price up.  Even if the coin would go to 100K, 300K or 500K I doubt that there would be much buy support.  

Big money is sitting on big exchanges.  If whales can make money trading a few coins at Poloniex and a lot of coins at Bittrex, why send coins to Cryptopia and invest in a coin with .8 BTC trading volume and not a whole lot of community around the coin.  Cryptopia hasn't even done 500 BTC trade volume in 24 hours.

I well remember komodo having +500 btc on cryptopia Smiley if news and development are there money will move be sure

I can personally buy half of total supply so ,who know 500k isn't that much ,that would give us only 5m market cap Smiley

In comparison Cann is 3.7m cap and dope 2.8m cap,or the dead THC hemp coin,with no dev have archieve 2.1m cap, potential is definitively here once we got more result

For 'too many coin to invest' I only see less than 5 pot-coin in crypto space so far, remember in late 90' when yahoo was #1 and google #17(the last lol) ? Smiley
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:19:24 PM

... only 20 btc to reach 500k  Grin

MAR will never reach 500K.  Maybe 100K if the developer starts cranking out new releases and features.

There is just too many coins to invest in, new ICOs happening every day, and MAR is on a low volume exchange.  There aren't the investors with large amounts of BTC on cryptopia to pump the price up.  Even if the coin would go to 100K, 300K or 500K I doubt that there would be much buy support.  

Big money is sitting on big exchanges.  If whales can make money trading a few coins at Poloniex and a lot of coins at Bittrex, why send coins to Cryptopia and invest in a coin with .8 BTC trading volume and not a whole lot of community around the coin.  Cryptopia hasn't even done 500 BTC trade volume in 24 hours.

I well remember komodo having +500 btc on cryptopia Smiley if news and development are there money will move be sure

I can personally buy half of total supply so ,who know 500k isn't that much ,that would give us only 5m market cap Smiley

In comparison Cann is 3.7m cap and dope 2.8m cap,or the dead THC hemp coin,with no dev have archieve 2.1m cap, potential is definitively here once we got more result

For 'too many coin to invest' I only see less than 5 pot-coin in crypto space

Anything can happen.  But cryptopia was great a couple of months ago.  Now there are other exchanges which compete for those BTC deposits. 

IMO money will move to Cryptopia if there is a hint that MAR might get listed on another bigger exchange.  But from what I'm seeing, Cryptopia is losing marketshare to other exchanges.

I like Cryptopia, they have a nice exchange - could use an interface update, but besides that it's good and secure.

The advantage of CANN and DOPE is that they're on Bittrex which has been slowly regaining volume.  When an exchange as a whole pickups volume the whales and pump groups look at coins they can pump - which sparks long-term action for a particular coin.  There just isn't that kind of action on Cryptopia from what I'm seeing.

Too many coins to invest means there are a lot of coins.  I wasn't referring to just MJ coins.  MAR has none of the MJ fanbase from what I can see.  We've only got and handful of people posting here and none seem to be focused on the MJ aspect of the coin IMHO.

Don't get me wrong, would love to see MAR @ 5M marketcap.  I just don't see it happening without a higher volume exchange.

yes one step at time,we could see news drop then reach 100k to see finally bittrex adding us later and reach 500k then. Coin itself have potential,so there's good probability to see something happen eventually imo
sinabu

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 06:31:45 PM

MAR has none of the MJ fanbase from what I can see.  We've only got and handful of people posting here and none seem to be focused on the MJ aspect of the coin IMHO.

For me it does. I was diagnosed with Migralepsy several years ago in my mid-30's out of the blue and I started having seizures. For several years I was tied to my Neurologist and Pain Management doctors, Tests, MRI,s CT Scans. Etc and not to mention multiple medications that ended up having me like a zombie all the time.

After a few years of that I got fed up and tried CBD Oil (no thc) to start and it's made a huge difference to me. I no longer take any of the prescriptions and I haven't had a seizure event in a couple years. I still have my bad days and get frequent migraines but it's allowed me to live my life again.  Sadly i'm in an area where CBD and MJ are illegal but I am in process of moving to Colorado with some friends because of that. I visited out there earlier in the year and tried MJ for the first time and it made a huge difference in my pain levels and mood. Even more so than the regular CBD Oil without THC.

Friend at work told me about this and it would be good to invest in and I look forward to seeing what happens with it more so related with MJ and not just the coin itself Smiley I don't have the funds to heavily invest but I love to stake and watch the coins grow and also it doesn't hurt to make a few dollars on it as well  Grin  I look forward to future updates

Shared, Dedicated and Cloud Hosting Available. We accept BTC, TOK, Paypal
https://www.anubianhost.com
sinabu

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 06:38:03 PM

MAR has none of the MJ fanbase from what I can see.  We've only got and handful of people posting here and none seem to be focused on the MJ aspect of the coin IMHO.

For me it does. I was diagnosed with Migralepsy several years ago in my mid-30's out of the blue and I started having seizures. For several years I was tied to my Neurologist and Pain Management doctors, Tests, MRI,s CT Scans. Etc and not to mention multiple medications that ended up having me like a zombie all the time.

After a few years of that I got fed up and tried CBD Oil (no thc) to start and it's made a huge difference to me. I no longer take any of the prescriptions and I haven't had a seizure event in a couple years. I still have my bad days and get frequent migraines but it's allowed me to live my life again.  Sadly i'm in an area where CBD and MJ are illegal but I am in process of moving to Colorado with some friends because of that. I visited out there earlier in the year and tried MJ for the first time and it made a huge difference in my pain levels and mood. Even more so than the regular CBD Oil without THC.

Friend at work told me about this and it would be good to invest in and I look forward to seeing what happens with it more so related with MJ and not just the coin itself Smiley I don't have the funds to heavily invest but I love to stake and watch the coins grow and also it doesn't hurt to make a few dollars on it as well  Grin  I look forward to future updates

Glad to see new people posting.  Sorry to hear about your condition, good to hear that MJ is helping you!  You'll enjoy CO, it's a great state.  If that State doesn't work for you, there is always Nevada, CA, OR, or WA.   Wink

Thanks! I can't wait to get out there!

I've been reading and lurking a bit for a while. Not sure what really I can contribute to the conversation but have been staking with my MAR for a few months now and watching for new updates Smiley

etoque
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:59:23 PM

coin is not going anywhere.  developer dumps coins on you promises new features delivers nothing.

new developer = old developer

you are going to get scam again and again.  price goes up on exchange and then dump.   Grin Grin Grin

new developer will deliver nothing.  as other has said in thread developer has only done what old developer has done.

where is developer?  he never posts.  he too busy dumping his coins on exchange.   Wink

people in this thread are going to be scammed again.   Grin Grin Grin

Lol shut up he actually posting continually

Eat my back loser Smiley
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:43:01 PM

Perhaps not copying and re-pasting the trash talk will help prevent people from reading it over and over and over.  Is definitely not going to help the cause!
forexs

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:28:28 AM

this train is looking good and safety. i have to get on this train now ,i don't want to be too late  Kiss Kiss Kiss
MAR DEV (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:02:12 AM

I talk a lot of shit

Looks to me someone is butt hurt because they dumped coins to early!  Cool
Old team? Don't make me laugh please. Next time you post crap, make sure you checked your facts.

I was trying to think of how we could put MAR into the "center stage" of the MJ coins.

Im not a "technical" person like u guys....but i like to try and "spot" (rofl) things...and try put them "together".

And right now, 2 things are standing out to me that could be of "significance"...at some point.

1) The amount of MJ supporters on YouTube (making tutorials on how to make ur own products, or grow , or buy product e.t.c ...now that MJ is "fairly" legalized world wide atm ..or in America at least).

2) The social media platforms that are starting to show up on other cryptocurrency coins (e.g Digital Price)

I dont know how..but man....if we could tie those 2 things together somehow....MAR would be the "Only" MJ coin ANYONE ever takes note of.

I think it would equate to MASS Free advertising somehow (via MJ YouTubers)....which would "then" point interested viewers to a possible "Social Media" platform....where they could converse, buy / sell products, latest news on the world wide MJ scene....and most importantly...earn MAR via "likes" and "shares"etc....where the "average" person can earn/buy/sell MAR , WITHOUT really having to understand all the "technical" aspects of the crypto system e.g Mining.

Just a 2 cents worth at the most basic level hehe ^^

This was talked about during our team meeting. More info below.

Thanks! I can't wait to get out there!

I've been reading and lurking a bit for a while. Not sure what really I can contribute to the conversation but have been staking with my MAR for a few months now and watching for new updates Smiley

Any contribution to the thread helps.  Doesn't have to be specifically about MAR.  Could be MJ news or something like that.  Keeping the thread up on the first page of the forum, helps expose new people to MAR.  Also, the amount of pages is one of the signs of a popular project.

Exactly!

MAR DEV (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:20:19 AM

Team meeting summary from the 26th of June 2017:

Subjects:

1: Lock/Vault fork
After testing the changes on a private network for 7 days, we came to the conclusion we're not going to rush and roll out this update yet. The vault system works, but our core developer needs more time to make this a flawless system. This is expected to be rolled our after summer. (holidays coming up)

We also discussed the rates that will be active after the fork.
PoW rewards will be lowered to 0.75 MAR per block.
Regular PoS rewards (no lock/vault) will be lowered to 0.5 MAR per block
Locked/Vault PoS rewards will be raised to 25% of staking input (example: 10000 MAR locked = 2500 MAR reward after 12 weeks)

Code:
12 weeks reward examples
Old rewards:
~2000 MAR each day through PoW = 168000 MAR
~1500 MAR each day through PoS =  126000 MAR

Total : 294000 MAR

New rewards:
We'll take an example where everyone has their funds locked, and 100% off all coins (900000 MAR) are staking (This is kind of impossible though, but it will do for example purposes)
~1000 MAR each day through PoW = 84000 MAR
25% stake of all coins                  =  225000 MAR

Total: 309000 MAR

As you can see the total difference is minimal, but the difference in rewards for loyal holders/stakers is massive!

2: Explorer
We are not happy with the Iquidus explorer. It crashes often without a good reason(Mongodb Roll Eyes ). We're going to look for 1 or two alternative explorers.

3: Promotions
This was a subject that kept us going for a while. We decided to play in on the social media community by creating our own video instructions on how to grow marijuana, use marijuanacoin, and testing/taste experiments. We'll start with this in the following weeks with a "How to for beginners" on growing marijuana, and using marijuanacoin itself. If anyone here has good video editing skills, and wants to help out,  please contact us!

4: Exchanges
Cryptopia is a great exchange, and they've been really great to list MAR. However, we do feel we need more users, and most importantly more volume to really live up to the potential this project has to offer. We decided to submit listing requests on Yobit and Bittrex. More information on that when we receive a reply.

5: Roadmap changes
Our roadmap was called a "development proposal" for a reason. It was likely to change after a couple of weeks working on the project. In order for us to get listed on some high volume exchanges, it is in our best effort to drop the shop and marketplace for now. Let's just say it is quickly misunderstood what's legal or not for exchanges and the laws they operate in. Instead we're going to focus on a flawless and easy to integrate payment terminal for merchants. Our final roadmap changes will be announced later this week.

sinabu

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 11:40:38 AM

MAR DEV,

Why are my posts here getting deleted? This is the second time I've gotten a PM saying one of my replies was deleted saying it was off topic when it wasn't and it was related to the MAR Updates but spammers like above posts don't get deleted

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: