Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:22:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ██MAR██Marijuanacoin██X11 PoW/PoS██Cryptopia██Platform Beta██SMOKIN' HOT!██  (Read 29425 times)
sinabu

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 12:59:08 PM

Kind of in the same boat here. Would like to see more frequent updates.

Shared, Dedicated and Cloud Hosting Available. We accept BTC, TOK, Paypal
https://www.anubianhost.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MAR DEV (OP)

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:39:42 PM

Team meeting summary from the 26th of June 2017:

Subjects:

1: Lock/Vault fork
After testing the changes on a private network for 7 days, we came to the conclusion we're not going to rush and roll out this update yet. The vault system works, but our core developer needs more time to make this a flawless system. This is expected to be rolled our after summer. (holidays coming up)

We also discussed the rates that will be active after the fork.
PoW rewards will be lowered to 0.75 MAR per block.
Regular PoS rewards (no lock/vault) will be lowered to 0.5 MAR per block
Locked/Vault PoS rewards will be raised to 25% of staking input (example: 10000 MAR locked = 2500 MAR reward after 12 weeks)

Code:
12 weeks reward examples
Old rewards:
~2000 MAR each day through PoW = 168000 MAR
~1500 MAR each day through PoS =  126000 MAR

Total : 294000 MAR

New rewards:
We'll take an example where everyone has their funds locked, and 100% off all coins (900000 MAR) are staking (This is kind of impossible though, but it will do for example purposes)
~1000 MAR each day through PoW = 84000 MAR
25% stake of all coins                  =  225000 MAR

Total: 309000 MAR

As you can see the total difference is minimal, but the difference in rewards for loyal holders/stakers is massive!

2: Explorer
We are not happy with the Iquidus explorer. It crashes often without a good reason(Mongodb Roll Eyes ). We're going to look for 1 or two alternative explorers.

3: Promotions
This was a subject that kept us going for a while. We decided to play in on the social media community by creating our own video instructions on how to grow marijuana, use marijuanacoin, and testing/taste experiments. We'll start with this in the following weeks with a "How to for beginners" on growing marijuana, and using marijuanacoin itself. If anyone here has good video editing skills, and wants to help out,  please contact us!

4: Exchanges
Cryptopia is a great exchange, and they've been really great to list MAR. However, we do feel we need more users, and most importantly more volume to really live up to the potential this project has to offer. We decided to submit listing requests on Yobit and Bittrex. More information on that when we receive a reply.

5: Roadmap changes
Our roadmap was called a "development proposal" for a reason. It was likely to change after a couple of weeks working on the project. In order for us to get listed on some high volume exchanges, it is in our best effort to drop the shop and marketplace for now. Let's just say it is quickly misunderstood what's legal or not for exchanges and the laws they operate in. Instead we're going to focus on a flawless and easy to integrate payment terminal for merchants. Our final roadmap changes will be announced later this week.

Have some faith please.

What have we done so far in ~5 weeks:
-Takeover and revive an almost dead coin
-Explorer
-Webplatform, including wallet
-Wallet update with new alert and checkpoint keys and some other minor changes
-Started with video tut's
-Working behind the scenes on things of our development proposal
-Planned out a new fork/reward structure which is currently being tested

Don't forget we do not have a development fund or a premine. We work on this project because we like Marijuana and crypto. We're not getting paid for this. Yes, we have coins, but they are not for sale at this price level lol.

We read things of community members who want to help when we release more things, but hardly anyone has done anything when we released our platform, and later on a wallet update. We've got the same type of reactions after these important releases. Only one person donated so far, and one or two have been acting on their own to promote MAR. We cheer on these kind of initiatives! It would have been nice if everyone on that donation list in the previous thread kept their promise, but we did not expect anyone to do so tbh.

So yeah, we work on our own pace, for basically free. This is all fine by us. We knew it would be a tough battle to make something of this project again. But the facts are not lying, just look at the markets!  Cool

If you would like faster and more action, all I can say is: JOIN OUR TEAM! Wink

chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:24:41 PM

What do you need from potential team members?

I have no coding skills but I am an active trader, I can do some marketing or something.

Also, I love weed Wink
sinabu

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 02:32:11 PM

Same here. I don't know any coding etc but I can offer free web space if such as needed.

BauerHenne

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:01:59 PM

Unfortunately I am out in the meantime, but stand by course to my word and ask for the address for my donated donation!
They make a superjob so far and it is still great with mar.
Many Thanks

etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:03:29 PM

^

patience we gonna get rid of him soon
HIIMHOHAHA

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:02:19 AM

what is the totally amount of this coin??? is there a cap?
MAR DEV (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:41:21 AM

what is the totally amount of this coin??? is there a cap?

Please take a look on http://blockchain.marijuanacoin.net or https://marijuanacoin.net/stats

Shocked Shocked Shocked

We're very happy with that graph!

Meanwhile we are back at ICO level with higher BTC prices and more total coins. Wink

remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:47:24 PM

Team meeting summary from the 26th of June 2017:

Subjects:

1: Lock/Vault fork
After testing the changes on a private network for 7 days, we came to the conclusion we're not going to rush and roll out this update yet. The vault system works, but our core developer needs more time to make this a flawless system. This is expected to be rolled our after summer. (holidays coming up)

We also discussed the rates that will be active after the fork.
PoW rewards will be lowered to 0.75 MAR per block.
Regular PoS rewards (no lock/vault) will be lowered to 0.5 MAR per block
Locked/Vault PoS rewards will be raised to 25% of staking input (example: 10000 MAR locked = 2500 MAR reward after 12 weeks)

Code:
12 weeks reward examples
Old rewards:
~2000 MAR each day through PoW = 168000 MAR
~1500 MAR each day through PoS =  126000 MAR

Total : 294000 MAR

New rewards:
We'll take an example where everyone has their funds locked, and 100% off all coins (900000 MAR) are staking (This is kind of impossible though, but it will do for example purposes)
~1000 MAR each day through PoW = 84000 MAR
25% stake of all coins                  =  225000 MAR

Total: 309000 MAR

As you can see the total difference is minimal, but the difference in rewards for loyal holders/stakers is massive!

2: Explorer
We are not happy with the Iquidus explorer. It crashes often without a good reason(Mongodb Roll Eyes ). We're going to look for 1 or two alternative explorers.

3: Promotions
This was a subject that kept us going for a while. We decided to play in on the social media community by creating our own video instructions on how to grow marijuana, use marijuanacoin, and testing/taste experiments. We'll start with this in the following weeks with a "How to for beginners" on growing marijuana, and using marijuanacoin itself. If anyone here has good video editing skills, and wants to help out,  please contact us!

4: Exchanges
Cryptopia is a great exchange, and they've been really great to list MAR. However, we do feel we need more users, and most importantly more volume to really live up to the potential this project has to offer. We decided to submit listing requests on Yobit and Bittrex. More information on that when we receive a reply.

5: Roadmap changes
Our roadmap was called a "development proposal" for a reason. It was likely to change after a couple of weeks working on the project. In order for us to get listed on some high volume exchanges, it is in our best effort to drop the shop and marketplace for now. Let's just say it is quickly misunderstood what's legal or not for exchanges and the laws they operate in. Instead we're going to focus on a flawless and easy to integrate payment terminal for merchants. Our final roadmap changes will be announced later this week.

Have some faith please.

What have we done so far in ~5 weeks:
-Takeover and revive an almost dead coin
-Explorer
-Webplatform, including wallet
-Wallet update with new alert and checkpoint keys and some other minor changes
-Started with video tut's
-Working behind the scenes on things of our development proposal
-Planned out a new fork/reward structure which is currently being tested

Don't forget we do not have a development fund or a premine. We work on this project because we like Marijuana and crypto. We're not getting paid for this. Yes, we have coins, but they are not for sale at this price level lol.

We read things of community members who want to help when we release more things, but hardly anyone has done anything when we released our platform, and later on a wallet update. We've got the same type of reactions after these important releases. Only one person donated so far, and one or two have been acting on their own to promote MAR. We cheer on these kind of initiatives! It would have been nice if everyone on that donation list in the previous thread kept their promise, but we did not expect anyone to do so tbh.

So yeah, we work on our own pace, for basically free. This is all fine by us. We knew it would be a tough battle to make something of this project again. But the facts are not lying, just look at the markets!  Cool

If you would like faster and more action, all I can say is: JOIN OUR TEAM! Wink

If this coin has no competent dev behind it, its going nowhere. I can't donate funds or time until I know we actually have that backing us. Only really 2 ways you can establish that for the rest of us MAR DEV. Sorry to be harsh, just being realistic.

1) Prove your identity. Obviously you have skills if you're a dev, so what other coins have you worked on? Without a history, we can't tell if youre just talkin smack unfortunately.

2) Prove your skills/commitment. This one takes time of course. We'd all need to be patient- both us for updates and devs for donations and support. Keep working and it'll get there.

I pledged a donation and intend to make it. I just don't have proof at this time that Marijuanacoin actually has a dev. Please understand the perspective. Im not ungrateful, and listening to your plans with much interest.

MAR DEV (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:49:41 PM

If this coin has no competent dev behind it, its going nowhere. I can't donate funds or time until I know we actually have that backing us. Only really 2 ways you can establish that for the rest of us MAR DEV. Sorry to be harsh, just being realistic.

1) Prove your identity. Obviously you have skills if you're a dev, so what other coins have you worked on? Without a history, we can't tell if youre just talkin smack unfortunately.

2) Prove your skills/commitment. This one takes time of course. We'd all need to be patient- both us for updates and devs for donations and support. Keep working and it'll get there.

I pledged a donation and intend to make it. I just don't have proof at this time that Marijuanacoin actually has a dev. Please understand the perspective. Im not ungrateful, and listening to your plans with much interest.

I'm sorry, but I can't agree with that "no competent dev" or "actually has a dev" comment. If a required wallet update, new developed webwallet, Blockchain Stats/Charts pages are proof nowadays for an "no competent dev" I must say I'm pretty shocked.

To answer your points,

1: Correct, Time will tell. The beauty of crypto! Don't get me wrong here, but we're not having an ICO or premine, so we're in a position where we actually don't have to explain anything on that part. You either have faith and hold/buy, or you don't.

2: Working on that.
remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 06:09:59 PM

I'm sorry, but I can't agree with that "no competent dev" or "actually has a dev" comment. If a required wallet update, new developed webwallet, Blockchain Stats/Charts pages are proof nowadays for an "no competent dev" I must say I'm pretty shocked.

To answer your points,

1: Correct, Time will tell. The beauty of crypto! Don't get me wrong here, but we're not having an ICO or premine, so we're in a position where we actually don't have to explain anything on that part. You either have faith and hold/buy, or you don't.

Not exactly what I meant. You have displayed some competence, but we can't know that marijuanacoin has you long term. That shouldn't be shocking, you're an anonymous dev. Anonymous devs disappear from projects all the time...whereas if we knew where you were coming from and your reputation was on the line this would be much different....
HIIMHOHAHA

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:39:40 AM

is there a fixed cap of the Marijuanacoin amount?
Makoi666

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:43:51 PM

To answer your points,

I'm investor and trader. I didn't take place in ICO, but i saw a huge potential of this project (For my opinion potential of this coin is 0.0005-0.0025 BTC) and started to buy MAR from it's first day on Cryptopia, mine MAR on Supernova and make good trade with it. If all went according to road-map, Prizzzrak, Me and other MAR early owners already became major owners of one of the best project in CryptoWorld and make your profit every day. But...

Proving the identity of developer is very good for project, but it's not a law. Everybody can have his own opinion.
Now our new Dev show me that MAR can't die! And only one thing that MAR really need is good developing. If MAR DEV Wouldn't be able to move this project, so there would be another Dev...

As i know MAR community have some funds. Let's make a decision how to use it for MAR

I saw nodes and there is many Russians... I can make a Russian MAR thread if it would help
MAR DEV (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:04:00 PM

We have a capable team. Just be patient. Summer started here, and we're all on holiday on different dates. That is the main reason we're slowing down during this period.
Makoi666

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:12:25 AM

WOW!  Shocked Shocked :

MAR going for DIRT CHEAP right now!   Shocked Shocked

LIVE LINK:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=MAR_BTC

no mar buyers because mar dev is all talk.

he still not release new roadmap.   Huh Huh Huh  talks about patients.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

xxkaiwaxx is account created March 06, 2017 = mar dev trying to pump the coin.

i warn you.  you buy = you lose.

mar dev i not buy any coins.  i just here to warn people.

mar dev cartel going to dump and run like last time.

beware friends.   Wink  mar is dead.  no more development.

It's really sweet how you worry for all of us! Thank you! Go make your business, my friend!
BauerHenne

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:06:21 AM

I also think:
Stompper = prizZzrak

He can not look at how well MAR has kept and now becoming more and more successful.  Grin

lostcause99

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:45:10 PM

I also think:
Stompper = prizZzrak

He can not look at how well MAR has kept and now becoming more and more successful.  Grin

lol that's the thing about crypto, it seems to out grow its creator far to quickly  ..  

This is just the start of MAR Blockchain,  Coin so rare only 60k are for sale.  Get em while you can but not to many .. save some for your fellow crypto investors!  

If I buy 1% of all MAR coins and then stake that 1% 24/7 for the next year .. I will still have 1% of all MAR coins and my position is not diluted by a new influx of coins.  Maybe even 1.5% if I used the Dev's new supper stake feature.  (once POW ends or is removed)  Right now there is so few coins that POW is helpful in suppressing the price but will be happy to see it go.
sinabu

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 07:15:02 PM

Someone has been buying up the available supply. Down to around 50K on the exchange now.

MAR DEV (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:25:38 AM

Let us hope the dumper is out of MAR now. Kind of pathetic to dump at this price level.

"Waiting on Stomper to blame us"  Wink

Makoi666

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:45:57 AM

Let us hope the dumper is out of MAR now. Kind of pathetic to dump at this price level.

"Waiting on Stomper to blame us"  Wink

There are 1-2 real players and some small dumpers - 2000 MAR from PoW every day
And maybe some Cryptopia traders are making 5 - 150% profit.... ( Shocked wonderful trading night Shocked)
Miners and traders don't need MAR they want make BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: