Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:55:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ██MAR██Marijuanacoin██X11 PoW/PoS██Cryptopia██Platform Beta██SMOKIN' HOT!██  (Read 29425 times)
bksl90

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:10:55 PM

I`m not dumping coins either. dumping a coin with this much potential is just plain stupid.
the ideas are pristine. and staking is better than any masternodesystem i have come across.  dash for an example pays 90 pr 1000 dash a year.. this coin allmost gives 100 % return on investment pr year. if this coin gets somewhere.. we could get pretty rich

It's more likely you're not dumping it because it's relatively worthless right now (with little hope of that changing).

If it were 50 cents instead of 3 and a half, it would be a different story.

kindoff yeah.  if there is someprogress to be found, i guess my coins gonna be worth something..
other possibility is that we get a new dev team looking down the road, and they might propell this coin to some worth. attleast thats what i hope for.. Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bksl90

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:16:54 PM

Geez

Even after all this controversy ... the network hashrate still wants to stay "up there".

These scare tactics dont seem to be working very well dammit ^^"

hashrate stays high, but price on the coin has dropped significantly.. just to bad i aint got the cash to buy the cheap MAR coins.  Cry
be4zhuanom

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:11:04 PM

I have the same  but my balance is showing fine.
bksl90

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:54:02 PM

Geez

Even after all this controversy ... the network hashrate still wants to stay "up there".

These scare tactics dont seem to be working very well dammit ^^"

hashrate stays high, but price on the coin has dropped significantly.. just to bad i aint got the cash to buy the cheap MAR coins.  Cry

no need for You to buy. I seen how long u been mining for. U must be the Top Bag holder... or pretty close to it..by now ^^

hehe, i aint got that much really.. not mining with allot of power. but the staking is so sweet. if one has teoreticly 100.000 Mar you`d have allmost 200.000 mar after a year, (assuming staking diff stays the same).. totally batshit crazy! so if the coin one day climb to 0.5 dollar.. you would be fuckin rich. also saw that 10.000 mar got sold for  680 satoshi..  thats soo cheap. if i had money i would buy for sure.
bksl90

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:14:27 PM

hehe, i aint got that much really.. not mining with allot of power. but the staking is so sweet. if one has teoreticly 100.000 Mar you`d have allmost 200.000 mar after a year, (assuming staking diff stays the same).. totally batshit crazy! so if the coin one day climb to 0.5 dollar.. you would be fuckin rich. also saw that 10.000 mar got sold for  680 satoshi..  thats soo cheap. if i had money i would buy for sure.

I doubt you will successfully buy for that cheap , in any generous quantity.

The market is controlled by 1 person atm.

He sells to himself for low (like 680 sat).. and then gets YOU to place a bid "above" his 680 sat. Once you place the top bid... he wont sell to you again.
Instead....he begins to buy from himself, all of a sudden...to start raising the price... to make u start to panic... so that you will buy off him for Higher...before the "price takes off" rofl ^^... or at the least.. get you to Raise your bid..higher. And the Higher u raise ur bid...the Higher his sell order becomes. Until you either buy off him for High... or ...your bid has been raised enough (in panic) for him to sell to you for... at a profit... from his previous "victims" rofl (or to cover buy/sell fees..for selling/buying to/from himself)

I left a few pieces of his strategy out. But thats the general jist.

Watch out for those ones Wink

it`s a easy market to maniplate though.. what would be nice was if he could buy from himself in large quanta so it looks like there actually are someone buying this coin.. now a days it`s not as much as 1000$ a day... and that sucks..
bksl90

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:59:39 AM

Who cares about evaluation some trader.  The coins price is so low it doesn't even matter.

Total marketcap is 11 BTC.  

It's like evaluating a trader trading pennies.   Cheesy

Your right ^^

Just giving a heads up for the "younger" ones ^^.

Coz when hes doing it at 2k+ sat...it starts to add up ^^" (believe me, HE taught me THAT much rofl ^^""")

I'd be surprised if MAR reaches 2k.  Even if MAR DEV comes back, some of the ideas on the roadmap aren't game changers.  He's going to have a hard time building a community when other coins (including MJ based coins) are leaping ahead.  In addition, a lot of investors I know hate quiet developers.  Posting twice in the last 2 months isn't exactly good communication.  MAR DEV could've easily popped in and said hello once a week.  I'm waiting for the website and block explorer to be taken down.

At what point is MAR DEV gone?  Nov 1st?  MAR DEV hasn't even popped in to say "I'm still here" with the eye roll icon.   Roll Eyes

yeah, i guess i am holding my breath to see if the DEV shows up.
remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:13:18 PM

Plenty of devs out there who have good intentions toward a coin, but will go quiet periodically to suppress the price and do some buying. I wouldn't expect anything less from an anonymous dev who was rescuing a scam released coin with no market cap. . . .If they are being quiet to buy, I don't blame them its fair game- its open source on a free market. They don't owe anyone anything. I also hope they'd be successful in buying cheap. The best anyone with MAR can hope for is a dev who holds lots of coins.
nitinum

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:40:48 AM

Plenty of devs out there who have good intentions toward a coin, but will go quiet periodically to suppress the price and do some buying. I wouldn't expect anything less from an anonymous dev who was rescuing a scam released coin with no market cap. . . .If they are being quiet to buy, I don't blame them its fair game- its open source on a free market. They don't owe anyone anything. I also hope they'd be successful in buying cheap. The best anyone with MAR can hope for is a dev who holds lots of coins.

plus one to the previous speaker +1
bksl90

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:22:00 PM

there is about zero resistance for the coin on cryptopia now. anyone feel like pushing the coin up to a new high ? Grin

pushing it up to say 2000 satoshi or 3000, will show up as a 100-200 % increase on coinmarketcap and cryptopia. might help the coin abit. but might be premature to do so before dev har any new toys to show for
sinabu

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 02:53:28 PM

Famous Last Words...  Grin

Hold my Beer

Shared, Dedicated and Cloud Hosting Available. We accept BTC, TOK, Paypal
https://www.anubianhost.com
sinabu

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 05:41:13 PM

Well someone killed it selling too low without letting the offers adjust  Roll Eyes

bksl90

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:45:36 PM

Well someone killed it selling too low without letting the offers adjust  Roll Eyes

might be someone that pushing down the price to keep interest away from the coin while he/she is mining with nicehash.
sinabu

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 12:50:49 PM

That's why when I invest in Alt Coins of any kind I make sure to get make my ROI back which I have already done time and time again with MAR. I am still staking and plan to keep staking for the time being. People should not go into this to strike it rich because that just does not happen but to a select few. I bought in my MAR coins months before this thread ever started and the price was at it's all time low so even selling everything right now I would make a nice profit.

People know the risk so there is no point in wasting your breath here. You win Some and you lose Some Simple as that. I just as others have had a high hope for this coin especially me since I do have a vested interest medically. That's why I would like to open the discussion on what can be done if anything.

Can A coin like this that be taken over or is it locked to the last dev. How does one start new development on a coin that's been abandoned etc. Want to get into this kind of talk to see what is possible.

bksl90

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:05:16 PM

That's why when I invest in Alt Coins of any kind I make sure to get make my ROI back which I have already done time and time again with MAR. I am still staking and plan to keep staking for the time being. People should not go into this to strike it rich because that just does not happen but to a select few. I bought in my MAR coins months before this thread ever started and the price was at it's all time low so even selling everything right now I would make a nice profit.

People know the risk so there is no point in wasting your breath here. You win Some and you lose Some Simple as that. I just as others have had a high hope for this coin especially me since I do have a vested interest medically. That's why I would like to open the discussion on what can be done if anything.

Can A coin like this that be taken over or is it locked to the last dev. How does one start new development on a coin that's been abandoned etc. Want to get into this kind of talk to see what is possible.

This is the constructive talk i am rooting for aswell.
i am invested with mining equipment, so there is absolutely no loss in this for me. but i still would like to see this coin developed even though it might be hopefull, and according to previous poster "mental disorder " to hold such fait.

i used to love mary-j and i like how THIS particular system is put togheter (roadmap), and i think allot of other people smoking the herb also thinks this would be a great asset to the marijuana comunity world-wide:

*you get to adopt a plant, and get return on investment on the grow; the feeling and anticipation on the "adopted" plant must be awesome.

You also get a community with a buy/sell platform, that allows people to sell  their own handcrafts and other equipment from peers to peers, with a specialication on the marijuana culture.

the whole concept is good, and with everything put togheter it makes for a really good "home" for stoners, or even vendors to come into contact with crafters etc.

and the webshop is a nice attribute.

i will continue to mine, with the HOPE that this coin picks up pace and momentum.
forexs

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:21:53 AM

any news for MAR DEV ?
forexs

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:31:56 AM

I think MAR need a MasterNode  Smiley Smiley Smiley
sinabu

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 08:01:31 PM

any news for MAR DEV ?

He hasn't logged in since August 28th.

Still wanting to talk about what it would take to take over the coin if its possible though or is it locked away with him

sinabu

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 12:37:03 PM

Grin Yup MAR to the MOON  Tongue

forexs

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:12:30 PM

MAR TO THE MOON  Smiley Smiley Smiley
gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:29:37 PM

MAR landed on the moon at 17 cents and then exploded.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: