Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:28:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ██MAR██Marijuanacoin██X11 PoW/PoS██Cryptopia██Platform Beta██SMOKIN' HOT!██  (Read 29425 times)
aliketrogle

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:20:51 PM

what will be price on ico?
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xrobesx

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:16:09 PM

what will be price on ico?

There isn't an ICO, the coins are already distributed.
lostcause99

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:05:27 PM

Crypto space is lacking Devs , be happy we have active seed nodes and a dame nice QT wallet.  But yes MAR needs a code update soon.

I'm still voting for POS/Masternode with a even split and an end to POW.

maybe even a coin swap , to shed some of this coins shady past.

Makoi666

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:47:32 AM

There is no big question that MARcoin DEV is stupid. He made this shit coin for some income (20 BTC now is good money) and run. Then he went back and try to make more money, but i think that he didn't make more than 5-10 BTC.
Last 2 months all cannabis coins, except MAR coin, were pumped and renewed their all-time highs with very tasty BTC price.  And i cant understand this stupid inactivity.
Stay online and list MAR to more exchanges, idiot Grin

Happy new year for all MAR community!
Make profit and wait for new dev Wink
Wealthway

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

A Nigerian cryptocurrency advocate, let's do it

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:17:55 AM

Just bought some coins, hopefully Mar will get to the $1 mark in about 2 months time

The law is: don't invest what you can't afford to lose and I am very much aware of that

Good luck everyone and Happy New Year

A Nigerian based Cryptocurrency Advocate: I believe strongly in TEAM work - Together, Everyone Achieves More
divest.ted

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:24:16 PM

Just bought some coins, hopefully Mar will get to the $1 mark in about 2 months time

The law is: don't invest what you can't afford to lose and I am very much aware of that

I agree, the price quadrupled in a couple weeks... imagine we are staking coins that are worth more than a dollar at some point, that would be amazing to ANYONE interested in investing.

I think the dev has done a great job, the wallet works fantastic and looks amazing. I think this currency will get much more attention as we move forward, just for the fact people can get in and dont need mining equipment. I can't wait to see where this takes us.

Jeff Sessions just killed off this coin in the U.S. might see the value drop some.
coin8coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:07:15 PM

I agree, the price quadrupled in a couple weeks... imagine we are staking coins that are worth more than a dollar at some point, that would be amazing to ANYONE interested in investing.

I think the dev has done a great job, the wallet works fantastic and looks amazing. I think this currency will get much more attention as we move forward, just for the fact people can get in and dont need mining equipment. I can't wait to see where this takes us.

Jeff Sessions just killed off this coin in the U.S. might see the value drop some.

some one just pump and dumped the MAR on cryptopia these days, the price dropped today !
1kek

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:42:17 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 07:33:05 AM by 1kek

Just sent to wallet i got off marijuanacoin.net did i download the wrong wallet and sent over 1000 coins from topia to it, hope not!!

Update : Just waiting for wallet to sync its in progress and syncing. The Block Explore is  a disaster my addresses from topia doesn't even show up on the .pw and .net sites. I am hoping the .pw site is the same as the .net site.

Update : I got the coins they went through i dont think i am staking. What do i need to do?

Update : i minted a coin its working.
1kek

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:51:07 PM

I doubt it.
1kek

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:46:59 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 09:56:19 PM by 1kek

What is the max supply on this coin? Cant find that info. After all is mined how many coins will there be? infinity never ending mining? Why is no one talking here? Is there a hidden premine?
lostcause99

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:30:49 PM

What is the max supply on this coin? Cant find that info. After all is mined how many coins will there be? infinity never ending mining? Why is no one talking here? Is there a hidden premine?

Current:
"moneysupply" : 2291247.98000000,

Around 500k of these where burned after ICO and ICO funds where stolen. Some senor Bitcoin talk members took over and found us a real Dev and got the coin stable.

so 1570721.7288333299 are spendable

Max I believe is 21 million , like other Crypto's. Mining will end about 2 years from now I think.

I bought in after the ICO funds where stolen as I felt bad for the original investors and was a bargain for a decent POS wallet that is listed @ Cryptopia

Donated to the new DEV and run a seed Node.  No hidden premine that I am aware of.

grantycoiner

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Follow ME : @EllenDonley

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:51:27 AM

Current:

Around 500k of these where burned after ICO and ICO funds where stolen. Some senor Bitcoin talk members took over and found us a real Dev and got the coin stable.

Max I believe is 21 million , like other Crypto's. Mining will end about 2 years from now I think.

I bought in after the ICO funds where stolen as I felt bad for the original investors and was a bargain for a decent POS wallet that is listed @ Cryptopia

Donated to the new DEV and run a seed Node.  No hidden premine that I am aware of.

WOW I did not know this coin had a shady past.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
1kek

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:09:29 AM

Current:

WOW I did not know this coin had a shady past.

What Ico funds did investers get there marijuanacoins or did the original Dev lose his ass on the funds that were btc or eth or whatever peopled used to buy mar.
Did he take the all the ico funds including marijuanacoins that people were supposed to receive? Do you have proof of this? How many marijuana coins were stolen?
tortellino

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:39:19 PM

can anyone give me a good pool to mine MAR? Thanks Smiley

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
ddd12md

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:16:13 AM

Happy Birthday Marijuanacoin!!!!!!! Keep Going!!!
xrobesx

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:09:15 PM

can anyone give me a good pool to mine MAR? Thanks Smiley

Dabmining.co has a pool for MAR. I am the operator of the pool.

I mentioned before that I have also added a MAR slack TipBot to my slack. You can send coins to people just by typing "tipper tip @..."

The TipBot also puts every tx on the blockchain. If anyone wants to join my slack, you can tryout the bot.

There is also a #marijuanacoin channel where people are welcome to join and discuss MAR.

To join slack go to,  slackinvite.dabsolutions.co
TitanDabs

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:51:58 PM

I got my first marijuanacoins by using the slack TipBot in Dab Solutions slack.

Does marijuanacoin have its own slack?
xrobesx

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:01:06 PM

I got my first marijuanacoins by using the slack TipBot in Dab Solutions slack.

Does marijuanacoin have its own slack?

As far as I know Marijuanacoin doesn't have an official slack.  Anyone interested is more than welcome to use my slack, Dab Solutions.

http://slackinvite.dabsolutions.co offers both a slack invite and a link if you're already signed up.

Beyond slack, we have also setup a Marijuanacoin cateorgy on the DabForum at  https://forum.dabsolutions.co/category/9/marijuanacoin

Anyone is welcome to use this platform for Marijuanacoin.

Come join slack and get some MAR tips.
bitcoiniot

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:20:47 AM

Is this project dead?

Developer offline for months.

Is anyone going to do a takeover?
grantycoiner

Activity: 212

Follow ME : @EllenDonley

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:26:28 AM

Is this project dead?

Developer offline for months.

Is anyone going to do a takeover?

No news from the DEV  ??

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: