Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:54:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Manchester Explosion  (Read 7427 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:17:10 AM

Believe me the hatred as multiplied 100 fold for islam..
They attacked young girl children ..
Really brave NOT..Pussies ..

My government have no balls ..

CHURCHILL I AM SORRY MAN..You be spinning in your grave..

I know to many fucking lick arse money grabbing Islamic loving politicians who love there money..

WE ARE AT WAR WITH ISLAM..
You leaders are weak as FUCK..

In 1 week i seen a poor Russian get his head cut off  Cry
And now killing children in a concert.. Angry Angry..

IT'S FUCKING WAR..

Do you understand what IS are trying to achieve?  I don't think you do.  Its not a question of being brave or not.

Islamic State, by their own admission, believe in a future colossal war between their flavor of Islam and the rest of the world. In order to do this, they need to convince enough people that they are acting in the name of Islam and that it is Islam that is the problem rather than terrorist organisations.

Now, Islamic State and Al Qaeda COMBINED number no more than 300,000 people by their own claims.  The real figure, at least the one estimated by the CIA, is closer to 50,000 people.

So, there are 50,000 sick and fucked up terrorists out there who are trying to turn the west against billions of peaceful moderate Muslims and they are doing this by choosing targets that will cause the most outrage.  Clearly a childrens concert is part of this agenda.

These terrorists are fucked up.  They believe that slaughtering innocents furthers their cause.  However, people are giving them what they want...hatred of Muslims rather than hatred of the monsters themselves.

I'm 35 years old, I see no resolution to this horrendous situation and I fully expect to see a global war and genocide as a result of these terrorist attacks and the totally flawed belief that they happen in the name of Islam.

All of the people who are saying BOMB MUSLIMS and campaigning against Islam itself are falling right into the trap that Islamic fundamentalist terrorists are setting. Your hatred will feed theirs. The only way out of this is to target those responsible for these acts and to embrace those that aren't.

And before anybody accuses me of being a lover of Islam, that is not the case.  I tend to believe that religion of any kind is increasingly irrelevant and dangerous in the 21st Century.

ARE YOU STUPID?..MONEY MONEY MONEY..KILLS MY CHILDREN Angry Angry Angry..

With your stupid ideas how life is..Please don't tell me what goes on thanks..

Everybody could benefit by listening to opposing opinions.

You mention Churchill.  Did you know that he was an admirer of Islam to the point that the British Government and his family were concerned that he might convert?

And yes, you are right.  Oppression and greed has fanned the flames of this problem.  From the very moment that wars were fought over natural resources in the middle east.  This stretches back over one thousand years.  Not just to the first Gulf War.
Churchill Quotes..

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedanism law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property–either as a child, a wife, or a concubine — must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

You think i have never known muslims before  Cheesy.

if you had 50k to pay to kill someone how many could you get to do it?..

Well i seen someone sell there own son for 400k to blow himself up.. Shocked

Now if you pay that much how much do you get back or to get what if you pay that much?..

You see we have drug wars so i could say well we should kill you for selling and producing SMACK..
But no it's our own fault for being stupid..

Like we sell bombs to kill you ..Not very nice i know..
But you sell us drugs which destroys our cities like SMACK ..

ALL FOR MONEY..
So if you STUPID ISLAMIC FUCKS WOULD WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES ..Then we could all live in peace..

ISLAM IS NOT THE RELIGION OF PEACE..It's the religion of slaves and to be slaves..

stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:40:42 AM

I know to many fucking lick arse money grabbing Islamic loving politicians who love there money..

IT'S FUCKING WAR..

Do you understand what IS are trying to achieve?  I don't think you do.  Its not a question of being brave or not.

Islamic State, by their own admission, believe in a future colossal war between their flavor of Islam and the rest of the world. In order to do this, they need to convince enough people that they are acting in the name of Islam and that it is Islam that is the problem rather than terrorist organisations.

Now, Islamic State and Al Qaeda COMBINED number no more than 300,000 people by their own claims.  The real figure, at least the one estimated by the CIA, is closer to 50,000 people.

So, there are 50,000 sick and fucked up terrorists out there who are trying to turn the west against billions of peaceful moderate Muslims and they are doing this by choosing targets that will cause the most outrage.  Clearly a childrens concert is part of this agenda.

These terrorists are fucked up.  They believe that slaughtering innocents furthers their cause.  However, people are giving them what they want...hatred of Muslims rather than hatred of the monsters themselves.

I'm 35 years old, I see no resolution to this horrendous situation and I fully expect to see a global war and genocide as a result of these terrorist attacks and the totally flawed belief that they happen in the name of Islam.

All of the people who are saying BOMB MUSLIMS and campaigning against Islam itself are falling right into the trap that Islamic fundamentalist terrorists are setting. Your hatred will feed theirs. The only way out of this is to target those responsible for these acts and to embrace those that aren't.

And before anybody accuses me of being a lover of Islam, that is not the case.  I tend to believe that religion of any kind is increasingly irrelevant and dangerous in the 21st Century.

You mention Churchill.  Did you know that he was an admirer of Islam to the point that the British Government and his family were concerned that he might convert?

And yes, you are right.  Oppression and greed has fanned the flames of this problem.  From the very moment that wars were fought over natural resources in the middle east.  This stretches back over one thousand years.  Not just to the first Gulf War.
Churchill Quotes..

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedanism law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property–either as a child, a wife, or a concubine — must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Now if you pay that much how much do you get back or to get what if you pay that much?..

You see we have drug wars so i could say well we should kill you for selling and producing SMACK..

ALL FOR MONEY..
So if you STUPID ISLAMIC FUCKS WOULD WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES ..Then we could all live in peace..

ISLAM IS NOT THE RELIGION OF PEACE..It's the religion of slaves and to be slaves..

Thanks for the relevant quote. I'm sure that when you read The River War you would have considered the context.

Churchill wrote that in 1894 while he was 20 years old, it was published in 1899 and by that stage he had no personal experience of the Islamic world.

Over the next 30 years he lived and worked in Islamic countries and cha he's his beliefs based on a wider understanding of the world and religion.

By 1930, he was an admirer of Islam but an outspoken critic of Islamic Fundamentalism which he saw as destructive and perverse.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:14:15 AM

IT'S FUCKING WAR..

Churchill Quotes..

ALL FOR MONEY..

Thanks for the relevant quote. I'm sure that when you read The River War you would have considered the context.

Churchill wrote that in 1894 while he was 20 years old, it was published in 1899 and by that stage he had no personal experience of the Islamic world.

Over the next 30 years he lived and worked in Islamic countries and cha he's his beliefs based on a wider understanding of the world and religion.

By 1930, he was an admirer of Islam but an outspoken critic of Islamic Fundamentalism which he saw as destructive and perverse.

You do know there is a nice type of Muslims you know..
But the ones with the MONEY ARE TAKING OVER  ..You doughnut  Cheesy I.E the bad ones..

And who is killing the nice Muslims?..

You must understand if you went to buy a car ?..

You want a certain type of car you go in one show room he wants 10k you walk in another show room
he wants 8k both the same cars off the production line ..WHO IS YOUR FRIEND..?
             ^
Now how do i know what he does when he goes home?..

Now about Churchill how do you know he never got money later in life from the oil makers ..?

Like this made me CHUCKLE ..Watch and you see what i mean..

Obama Is Afraid to Call Shooting An Act of Islamic Terrorism - YouTube
Video for trump saying obama wont call them islamic terrorist youtube▶ 1:04
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yaXu1NX1KU

Now trump gets this below and his daughter get 100 million

Donald Trump signs $110bn arms deal hours after landing in Saudi ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Americas › US politics
4 days ago - The US and Saudi Arabia have reached a $110bn-plus arms deal, significantly expanding the longstanding security relationship between the two countries, the White House has said. ... Donald Trump awarded with Saudi Arabia's highest civilian honour. ...

AND NOW   AFTER   THE    MONEY Cheesy..

Donald Trump calls terrorists 'Evil Losers' after Manchester ... - YouTube
Video for trump call islams losers youtube▶ 2:06
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGE9vGyyrU4

WHAT HAPPENED TO ISLAMIC NUTTERS?...Well i got 80 odd billion Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
And are Invanka got 100 million   so yes the are looser's  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

ALL ABOUT THE MONEY HONEY.. Wink
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:31:11 AM

Bush says "money trumps peace" - YouTube
Video for Bush saying money trumps peace▶ 1:06
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utRKKOUHA4A
14 Feb 2007 - Uploaded by Marydad

WAKE UP..

You islams kill each other to sell cheap oil and we don't care as long as we get cheap oil..

UNDERSTAND..

Like a car ...2 sales rooms      who do you care what they do to each other if you get 2k off your car..

That's life  TOTAL CAPITALISM ..Greed liars cheaters TOTAL CAPITALISM ..

But no you have DUMB ASS humans who think fairy tales are true ..
When  it's the money that's the TRUTH..
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:49:57 AM

Let Trump to do a few more sword dance, support Saudi more and sell them weapons and fighter jets,then come here talk about oil and sands.

Talk about if you invented free energy and such like the God which I worship didn't create you as well, who do you think is giving you the knowledge and the wisdom?

22 children died?

Tell me if you don't already know every second  thousands of people die worldwide, dying is inevitable, but these terrorists are taking advantage by killing specific and well targeted people in specific location.

I as a Muslim am really sorry for their parents and families, but Islam teaches us to respond violence with goodness.

What your religion teaches you?

To insult and offend every single Muslim?
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:26:09 PM

Let Trump to do a few more sword dance, support Saudi more and sell them weapons and fighter jets,then come here talk about oil and sands.

Talk about if you invented free energy and such like the God which I worship didn't create you as well, who do you think is giving you the knowledge and the wisdom?

22 children died?

Tell me if you don't already know every second  thousands of people die worldwide, dying is inevitable, but these terrorists are taking advantage by killing specific and well targeted people in specific location.

I as a Muslim am really sorry for their parents and families, but Islam teaches us to respond violence with goodness.

What your religion teaches you?

To insult and offend every single Muslim?
This is the trouble with fairy tales ..I can insult fairy tales if i so wish Wink..

If i write a book and you read it have you the right to call it what you will ..

And what if this stupid book i wrote i worshipped every word it said
Do i have the right to kill you over offending my book?..

Says in one part of my book anyone covering there faces should be stoned to death..
should you be allowed to call that book and me crazy for following a book with words..?

but Islam teaches us to respond violence with goodness.

WHAT A BIT LIKE THIS?..Oh no what have i done to my spouse ..Violence with goodness Wink..

I once watch a young girl say my father tried to kill me cut her to bits sliced all over her body
And he come to visit me in hospital though nothing had happened < violence with goodness

Pakistan honour killing: warning - shocking content - YouTube
Video for honor killing youtube▶ 8:18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgbCQMw5LOM
22 Feb 2013 - Uploaded by Channel 4 News
Warning: this video contains shocking content Foreign Affairs Correspondent Jonathan Rugman talks to a man ...

Honor Killing - Iraqi Girl Stoned - YouTube
Video for honor killing youtube▶ 2:31
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_ZWTx-QUj4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3_W-XhdISs
9 Apr 2016 - Uploaded by Real Stories
Brutally murdered by her family in 2006, 'Banaz: An Honour Killings' tells the story of her, Banaz' sister ...

Five Pakistani Women Buried Alive in Group Honor Killing - YouTube
Video for honor killing youtube▶ 3:15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-ttwyNZEu4
9 Sep 2008 - Uploaded by ExposingPorkistan
According to human rights groups and local reports, the five women were driven away to a desert area by men ...

Pakistani woman killed in so-called 'honor killing... - YouTube
Video for honor killing youtube▶ 2:17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69zjJuJTQ9w
17 Jun 2016 - Uploaded by CNN

And yes your religion is crazy and should be wiped out..
All religion would be nice..

BUT YOUR RELIGION THE MOST..<CRAZY SHIT..

I bet you have nothing to say to my EARTH SISTER?..Lets see if you can answer her back..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edVQETclhps

^^
NOT 1 MUSLIM SAYS ANYTHING TO MY EARTH SISTER..    I WONDER WHY?..

Is she a LIAR?
philggg

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:56:57 PM

Police should investigate the issue critically, I am suspecting that it could be terrorist sttsck
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:02:57 PM

Cheesy Cat got your Muslim tongues..

Not saying MUCH NOW..    

Excellent: Ex-muslim Woman Speaks the Truth About Islam - YouTube
Video for ex muslim woman▶ 8:47
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edVQETclhps

Funny a westerner says the same oh we are the baddest people.
An Arab says the same NO ANSWER Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

She is the best Wink..Having trouble with a muslim    In court show them her and say she told me Wink..

You are STUMPED  Cheesy Cheesy..

Now islamic nutters learn science and you will forget all about fairy tales and will want PROOF.. Grin

Less likely to kill over fairy tales ..<Well you will need proof..

God said do it ..Well we Islamic's are into science now where is your proof well i have non
well i am not doing it Wink..SCIENCE..

And share it and we can all live in peace..
If i invent a flying car i want you to enjoy it too..

Not if your killing children over fairy tales       i don't want you to be enjoying anything..

Also to our government when i say NUKE those little ones that go boom..
And when they walk in that part of the desert they get an extra TIT..

Well they deserve one for being TITS..
killgald

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:15:36 PM

It was recently, the police should take his time to investigate if were a real terrorist attack after do statesment, poor Ariana Grande.

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:17:36 PM

Popcorn1 still completly mad about Muslims, you're really the reason our world is so shitty man Grin

Anyway I like your analyze Stonehedge.
But I'd say you're not taking sufficiently into account the impact of West here.
You're putting ISIS and Al Qaeida like independant enterprises in fact ^^

I'd say we had a nearly complete responsability in their creation but still in their development. Simply because it helps big companies and governments to have this.

People like Popcorn1 are too stupid to see reality and go all against Muslims. While the real ennemies are the ones in the banks and sharholders of the companies.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:27:50 PM

Popcorn1 still completly mad about Muslims, you're really the reason our world is so shitty man Grin

Anyway I like your analyze Stonehedge.
But I'd say you're not taking sufficiently into account the impact of West here.
You're putting ISIS and Al Qaeida like independant enterprises in fact ^^

I'd say we had a nearly complete responsability in their creation but still in their development. Simply because it helps big companies and governments to have this.

People like Popcorn1 are too stupid to see reality and go all against Muslims. While the real ennemies are the ones in the banks and sharholders of the companies.
I am the solution Wink..

Wipe islam out no more islam crazies..

Well how i do that?..Free energy you have nothing to sell..BYE BYE MUSLIM CRAZIES..

Do you want to buy some sand   NO FUCK OFF Grin..

Also if you look i am just replying to people who questioned what i said..THE TRUTH HURTS..
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:02:34 PM

RIP to the victims and condolences to the bereaved.

Unfortunately, this will not be the last one. Wasn't the last attack was when that drivers ran over people near Parliament and killed a police? You probably already know the drill - say it's got nothing to do with Islam, hold a vigil and maybe an interfaith event, change profile pictures on social media, wait for the next attack...

Around the same date some Islamist group attacked a city here in the Philippines, occupying a hospital and burning down a campus building. A third of the country is now under martial law.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:22:11 PM

I forget to mention i mean you can keep your religion in your own lands but don't bring it to the UK
We are mostly non believers..

We think people who believe in fairy tales are STUPID..
HAPPY CLAPPERS we called them in work..

Oh shut up happy clapper and get that work done..

No time for bullshit anymore the world is spinning to fast and we need money..

Well every other week a new toy or product comes out what we all want..
Spinning so fast we need to buy buy buy..

So you and you goat fuckers and your pedo vicars and your dick cutter suckers can all FUCK OFF..

You gang of crazy people..Lets get real we need money to feed everyone and give us all a starting point to live..

UNIVERSAL INCOME..I told you if it wont happen this planet will die..

And you greedy people will all die too ..
I know id want to live with all that money..

Well spread it about ..UNIVERSAL INCOME FOR ALL..

I mean what was trump doing talking to a FUCKING WALL Cheesy Cheesy..MAD BASTARD ..

Hello wall what are you up to today ..WELL i will be standing here all day Grin..

So PISS OFF YOU CRAZY Islamic crazies and take your shitty religion back to the desert where it belongs..

Fact all Most of our religions come from the DESERT anyways..
So take it all back..

Any chance you can take the PEDO VICARS with you..What that's our problem..OK  Cry
But they did believe in the desert religion the pedo vicars..

3 main religion take them back to the desert where they belong..

I will invent i knew RELIGION IF I HAVE TOO..

All about the earth and how that created us and through science how we will live forever ..
No you wont but humanity will.. Wink..

We could all sing and dance on a Monday..< hate Mondays might perk us all up..

And we could sing
WE LOVE THE EARTH and THE EARTH LOVES US  Cheesy Cheesy..

Recycle our stuff so the world don't get ruff  ..
The whales and the fishes don't want to eat plastic .

recycle our stuff so the word don't get ruff ..

I not finished the song yet BUT i will get there ..

Now what hats should we wear special ones ..I know baseball caps with ...LOVE THE EARTH..

I wonder if we will get     oh look the earth people hate them Cheesy Cheesy
Especially that popcorn singing Cheesy. And his shitty songs..

If you want to join 1 BTC Cheesy

Joke my earth temple is free ..How do i get the money  Undecided Undecided Undecided..

Maybe the earth god come down give us some Roll Eyes..

Anyways NO MORE KILLING CHILDREN..

You will loose so bad ..

If you had any sense you would see i am trying to save you ARABS from killing each other over your stupid religion..

If i was evil  I would say nothing and let you all kill each other knowing what's happening is all about controlling your peoples to keep the oil money..

And we have bad politicians who will lick your bum holes for money..<Like most humans do..

But to blame the public over your shitty desert countries is pathetic ..

Blame the real people you PUSSIES ..

Look you muslims conquered a lot of the world YOU NEVER CONQUERED the UK

Our knight templar priests went over and kicked your asses ..
And took back control..You was getting out of hand you see..

Don't make the mistake again..

who buys who's weapons?..

You don't think we sell you are best shit do you Wink..IF you only knew..

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:47:31 PM

But don't mind me. I'm no better. I'm a greedy French asshole who did more or less exactly the same thing as you.
The only difference is that I'm aware of that. That when there is a terrorist attack in France I don't go yelling and crying at the "barbarians" because I know we deserve it and even worse.
I like this quote it brings smile to my face as it is so typical of the attitude represented by the leftists in France, Germany, Sweden and some other EU countries. It's this attitude of submissive sufferers, that is slowly destroying Europe.
"We are responsible for all these wars, we want to change it, repent, help people! Let's show them Christian love, gather money to send to poor regions of Africa and the Middle East, bring migrants to our homes, pay them money to raise families and feel loved, we can all leave in peace"
At the same time these is the view of your beloved refugees:
"These idiots are inviting us, let's take their money, set up comfortably and take over. We'll have their women, their land, and make them our slaves"

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:54:46 PM

I forget to mention i mean you can keep your religion in your own lands but don't bring it to the UK

So you and you goat fuckers and your pedo vicars and your dick cutter suckers can all FUCK OFF..

You gang of crazy people..Lets get real we need money to feed everyone and give us all a starting point to live..

I mean what was trump doing talking to a FUCKING WALL Cheesy Cheesy..MAD BASTARD ..

Hello wall what are you up to today ..WELL i will be standing here all day Grin..

So PISS OFF YOU CRAZY Islamic crazies and take your shitty religion back to the desert where it belongs..

So take it all back..

Any chance you can take the PEDO VICARS with you..What that's our problem..OK  Cry

All about the earth and how that created us and through science how we will live forever ..

And we could sing

Now what hats should we wear special ones ..I know baseball caps with ...LOVE THE EARTH..

Joke my earth temple is free ..How do i get the money  Undecided Undecided Undecided..

You will loose so bad ..

If you had any sense you would see i am trying to save you ARABS from killing each other over your stupid religion..

If i was evil  I would say nothing and let you all kill each other knowing what's happening is all about controlling your peoples to keep the oil money..

And we have bad politicians who will lick your bum holes for money..<Like most humans do..

Do you back up all of your opinions with youtube videos or do you have some facts to back up your opinions?
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:08:16 PM

About what me singing?..

A youtube video you can see it come from the horses mouth .

I could say blah blah blah blah and with no proof..

Now i just say BLAH and do this ..

Mob Murders Pakistani Student Over 'Blasphemy' - YouTube
Video for blasphemy killings in pakistan youtube▶ 0:55
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_31PBqwIVPE

OH actual proof a youtube video ..
Do you believe BLAH or blah blah blah blah and no video to back what i say is real..?

VIDEO EVIDENCE ..Goes a long way..Although on some a man can fly Wink..
But very easy to tell what's real and what's a lie..

Bible or koran never distorted my brains you see..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:26:32 PM

So take it all back..

And we could sing

You will loose so bad ..

Do you back up all of your opinions with youtube videos or do you have some facts to back up your opinions?
This might help you ..You said you wanted facts..

Middle Ages for Kids: Crusades - Ducksters

www.ducksters.com › History › Islamic Empire
The Crusades were between the armies of the Europe, mostly the Holy Roman Empire, and the Arabs that had control of Jerusalem. In the first Crusade this was the Seljuk Turks. There were around 30,000 soldiers from Europe in the first Crusade, they were made up of Knights, peasants, and other commoners.

they were made up of Knights, peasants, and other commoners.

See us poor sorting it all out while the rich run Wink..Always the way..And they start it all..

JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick - YouTube
Video for everything a rich mans trick▶ 3:27:56
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
19 Nov 2014 - Uploaded by Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick
The who, how & why of the JFK assassination. Taken from an historical perspective starting around world war

Oh more youtube evidence ..

TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:51:40 PM

Islam is religion of terror and death. God wants nothing to do with them, we should stop calling them a religion of peace.
I don't know who calls Islam a religion of peace. Probably think only Muslims. But Christianity also has radical supporters, and Orthodox Jews are better? I watched in Orthodox district of Jerusalem the Jews threw stones at a woman journalist who was dressed not as accepted them. Any religion is a restriction of freedom and democracy.

All religions are fucked up but Islam leads the pack in terms of violence and superiority complex.

The other religions at least make an effort to modernize. But Islam clings on to the 8th century practices. I am not saying that religions such as Christianity are above criticism. Obviously they have their own problems such as the bishops sodomizing the choir boys.

Which also happens in madrassahs though not as widely reported.

The main difference between Islam and Christianity is the level of secularization of countries following them. Christian churches have no temporal powers in the West, it's not like a priest can have you dragged to jail for blasphemy for disputing canon. That won't happen even in the Vatican. Secularization is what people believe "defanged" religion in those nations.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:14:37 PM

SNIP~SNIP after SNIP after SNIP
I know exactly what you want dude, you want to be free to fuck, you want to be free to eat and drink whatever you like, you want to do whatever you see fit and desire.
You don't want to humble yourself for your maker, you are arrogant and an idiot as a whole.
You lack the ability to understand.
Like you can't understand real Muslims are the ideal human beings, if you're not the ideal human being then you are not a Muslim no matter how much you'd like to be and call yourself and pretend and others think you are.
There is no such a thing as "honor killing".
Whatever you do only you'll be held responsible and no body else will answer instead of you.
When the time comes and you are dragged on molten lava in front of the entire world and tossed in to the fire of hell, I'll make sure to let you see my smile.
This is like when I tell people Bitcoin will rise and rise and keeps rising as time passes but only a few really believe it and act upon it accordingly and the rest are just bystanders, doubters-non-believers, the difference is very big between a person holding 200 Bitcoins when price reaches $50,000 and a person holding a few satoshis, difference is literally a fortune.

You are free to say and do what ever you want but don't come here bitching about how they'd stoned/raped/killed or whatever and crying why why.
Yeah I'm a Muslim but I'm a human like every body else but when I read a book I wont walk around spreading false information and misleading others.

I am certain the God who made us all can defend himself and knows how to deal with his creatures, so no need to kill some body because of blasphemy, not in my book, I'd let my maker to deal with such people but if some body took the matter in to their hands and did something wrong, he'll be judged like all at the end.

But some people like your self since don't believe in so called fairy tales you want to take the matter into your hands as well, so you stupid ass tell me the difference between yourself and crazies you call them extremists? sounds like religious or non-believers we all still are the same thing, humans.

🖤😏
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:07:36 PM

SNIP~SNIP after SNIP after SNIP
I know exactly what you want dude, you want to be free to fuck, you want to be free to eat and drink whatever you like, you want to do whatever you see fit and desire.
You don't want to humble yourself for your maker, you are arrogant and an idiot as a whole.
You lack the ability to understand.
Like you can't understand real Muslims are the ideal human beings, if you're not the ideal human being then you are not a Muslim no matter how much you'd like to be and call yourself and pretend and others think you are.
There is no such a thing as "honor killing".
Whatever you do only you'll be held responsible and no body else will answer instead of you.
When the time comes and you are dragged on molten lava in front of the entire world and tossed in to the fire of hell, I'll make sure to let you see my smile.
This is like when I tell people Bitcoin will rise and rise and keeps rising as time passes but only a few really believe it and act upon it accordingly and the rest are just bystanders, doubters-non-believers, the difference is very big between a person holding 200 Bitcoins when price reaches $50,000 and a person holding a few satoshis, difference is literally a fortune.

You are free to say and do what ever you want but don't come here bitching about how they'd stoned/raped/killed or whatever and crying why why.
Yeah I'm a Muslim but I'm a human like every body else but when I read a book I wont walk around spreading false information and misleading others.

I am certain the God who made us all can defend himself and knows how to deal with his creatures, so no need to kill some body because of blasphemy, not in my book, I'd let my maker to deal with such people but if some body took the matter in to their hands and did something wrong, he'll be judged like all at the end.

But some people like your self since don't believe in so called fairy tales you want to take the matter into your hands as well, so you stupid ass tell me the difference between yourself and crazies you call them extremists? sounds like religious or non-believers we all still are the same thing, humans.
There is no such a thing as "honor killing"..
An honor killing or shame killing is the homicide of a member of a family, due to the perpetrators' belief that the victim has brought shame or dishonor upon the family ..

Exposure: Banaz An Honour Killing (Documentary) - Real Stories ...
Video for honor killing documentary▶ 47:29
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3_W-XhdISs       < i MUST BE SEEING SOMETHING ELSE

When the time comes and you are dragged on molten lava in front of the entire world and tossed in to the fire of hell, I'll make sure to let you see my smile.< YOU WISH Wink..

No such thing as hell fire  Cheesy..All made up stories to entertain the DUMB ASSES ..

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy^^^^  200 at 50k Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy. Try cash out Wink..

Like you can't understand real Muslims are the ideal human beings..<I would disagree .

But anyways enjoy your 20 million pounds
you can give us a 20 dollar loan ..Well you got 20 million what's 20 dollars..

WHAT A DREAMER ..< Bit like the way you believe your religion.

If i want a btc i trade EASY ..
Make a btc easy..

Buy into a crypto and trade it till it's dead..
Then move onto another  until i got a btc..

But you must remember what if the government bans it?..

I don't sit on BTC i do what btc needs me to do USE IT Wink..Gamble it..

Everyone sat on it no one would make a business out of it..
So you thank me for using it        YOU GREEDY PERSON ..Oh i want to make as much as i can MERR..

Oh it's oh I PARDON YOU.. Wink

I'll make sure to let you see my smile..You could do with smiling you Muslims always unhappy..

Must be the KORAN making you angry..
No i am angry because you killed children ..

And i would love to see you on a battlefield ..MAYBE SOON HAY Wink..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: