Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:21:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Manchester Explosion  (Read 7430 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:01:03 AM

What I CAN'T STAND THOUGH is the stupidity of people like popcorn1 (and maybe you?)
If we ATTACK THEM it is normal that they ATTACK US BACK.
It doesn't mean that the only solution is to open all borders and give them free money. Killing them all is also a solution.

NO YOU ATTACKED OUR CHILDREN..In a concert.. Angry Cry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Hmmm... First I haven't attacked anyone, I'm a good white agnostic dude, not a terrorist (from West or Middle East).
Then YOU ATTACKED THEIR CHILDREN FIRST
What do you think? That the bombs UK drops on Middle East cities are children avoiding?
You killed THOUSANDS of innocents children and made dozens of thousands of orphans!
And when 22 of your children get killed you're all "omg no it's horrible those bastards hos dare they"

Yeah lol, a lot more of your children will die, and if they don't deserve it because they have nothing to do with your greed, you deserve to get your children taken.

You want to see the ANGER where i come from..
We beg you government BOOT THEM OUT because we the people will have no choice but to deal with it ourselves..
That would be a good solution. A good first step to stop this madness. Kill the governments and stop those stupid wars in Middle East. In 20 years we'll no longer see any terrorism.

If no ISLAMS left in the UK ..I.E you have all been booted out what are you going to do then?..
But what are you going to do? Kick out all Muslims of UK? That's about 6% of your population, and where will you send them? Oo

Yeah lol, a lot more of your children will die, and if they don't deserve it because they have nothing to do with your greed, you deserve to get your children taken.

Threats to our children ..
Do you hear this we are getting threats to our children..

Just a warning how we feel..

TONY BELLEW DOESN'T HOLD BACK AS HE GIVES HIS ... - YouTube
Video for tony bellew doesn't hold back▶ 5:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QTXhlbLlPs
13 hours ago - Uploaded by iFL TV
TONY BELLEW DOESN'T HOLD BACK AS HE GIVES HIS VIEW ON THE MANCHESTER TRAGEDY (STRONG .
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:10:29 AM

Anymore have been released?

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:13:08 AM

Dear popcorn1,

I am curious to know your reactions or comments about the interview of tommy robinson on infowars...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1932647.0

He seemed realistic about the fact that it will get worse and worse. And that english men have developed an high sense of tolerance toward abuses...

Direct link to the video : https://youtu.be/68XUjXRETbw
Masha Sha    it's like this many have jobs and need to carry on with life so we keep getting booted up the butt holes for our family sake <NO GOOD IN JAIL children suffer no money..

BUT when we cannot take our children to a concert or a venue without the fear of our children getting blew up THAT MEANS our precious children are in danger what we live for..

Now our government want us to chill out and think it will all blow over and these ISLAM CRAZIES
will change..BUT THEY WONT..1400 years of muslim war over fairy tales..OH now OIL Wink.

So i believe this will slide because we can say you stooped so low and we let you off.
But next time WAR on the STREETS and we out number them by many many fold..

And they think cutting a head off and we are scared ..Wait till you see what we do to you..
Oh yes we can be just as EVIL..
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:42:38 PM

About what me singing?..

A youtube video you can see it come from the horses mouth .

I could say blah blah blah blah and with no proof..

Now i just say BLAH and do this ..

Mob Murders Pakistani Student Over 'Blasphemy' - YouTube
Video for blasphemy killings in pakistan youtube▶ 0:55
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_31PBqwIVPE

OH actual proof a youtube video ..
Do you believe BLAH or blah blah blah blah and no video to back what i say is real..?

VIDEO EVIDENCE ..Goes a long way..Although on some a man can fly Wink..
But very easy to tell what's real and what's a lie..

Bible or koran never distorted my brains you see..

I just noticed that you only seem to link to youtube videos from a youtube only news channel in response to the debate I am attempting to have with you.

I was trying to understand your viewpoint better but all you seem to do is call 1.6Bn people goat fuckers and link to low value news sources.

You also seem to link to Katie Hopkins who is somebody who spends her life in court being forced to pay compensation for lying about people.

seojp

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:44:39 PM

This day is a terror day.  In philippines there is maute group who terrorize the southern philippines.  In UK there is a blast in arianne grande concert.  Something is wrong in this world people nowadays get crazy.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:28:50 PM

This day is a terror day.  In philippines there is maute group who terrorize the southern philippines.  In UK there is a blast in arianne grande concert.  Something is wrong in this world people nowadays get crazy.

And one more happened in Jakarta last night. There was a big explosion. Last I saw the news there was no casualties except the perpetrator who turned out this is a suicide bombing. I'm not too sure about the next news. The point is, the world is now insecure. Terror can happen anywhere and anytime, we must be very careful.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:55:48 PM

I was trying to understand your viewpoint better but all you seem to do is call 1.6Bn people goat fuckers ....

That's one hell of a bunch of goat fuckers.
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:16:04 PM

First it was an attack on teens in the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester.

At the same time a city here in the Philippines was besieged and aside from taking over a hospital and burning down a campus building, it turns out they released prisoners from the city jail and a district jail and now we found out they also barged into a novena mass and abducted the parish priest, some acolytes and parishioners as they were doing the final preparations for a religious festival.

And now I'm reading in FB that there was a suicide bombing attack in Jakarta.

Oh of course, this has nothing to do with....
Masha Sha

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:30:59 PM

Have you seen how now they play the bad american cards? It's all about the leak of the pictures.

What does security worker in the uk MUST understand and learn is to work faster than the medias and /pol 4chaners.

There incomeptences and amateurism is total. They pretend... time for nsa to extract it all. They are not to be trusted.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:49:40 PM

Listen you keep going on about we keep blowing up some shit holes in the desert  innocent men women and children to take their ressources

Then you could agree WHY WOULD YOU INVITE THE ENEMY IN?..
i DON'T LIKE My government bombing poor nations BUT if they are WHY INVITE THEM IN OUR NATION..

I corrected this for you

But yeah we agree on this!
They should make a clear choice: kill all muslims and take their oil OR don't attack them. But this "we bomb the shit out of you and then we welcome you" isn't a solution.
You know why they do this?
So YOU focus on the 6% muslims you have. This way you don't question your government and what they do.

I think we can agree on something, we get rid of our assholes that govern us and then we see how we deal with middle east in a logical way:
either stop wars and let them all in peace or kill them all without exception. This middle method is useless.
craked5

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:54:51 PM

man you really make me laugh xD

Again, you killed their children first. So why shouldn't they come to kill yours?
When you bomb an entire country and that your army spend months cautiously bombing cities, what do you expect?
You expect them to say "ah ok well bad luck, no hard feeling though"

The funniest thing is there is probably at the exact same time a Allah-popcorn1 saying more or less the same thing than you but against UK xD

And I find that reaaaaaaaaaaaally funny to see how angry you get while you only get what you deserve!

I just feel sad for the children, they never had any choice in this :/
gollygosh

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:59:56 PM

We blew the middle east to bits, this is their way of saying you shouldn't have done that and I know someone who was there who had to crawl over the bodies to get out, but unless we deal with the corruption at the top then this kind of thing will continue on forever.

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 03:00:46 PM

Again, you killed their children first. So why shouldn't they come to kill yours?
When you bomb an entire country and that your army spend months cautiously bombing cities, what do you expect?

The funniest thing is there is probably at the exact same time a Allah-popcorn1 saying more or less the same thing than you but against UK xD

And I find that reaaaaaaaaaaaally funny to see how angry you get while you only get what you deserve!

When was UK bombing Lebanon?  What are you talking about?  The Muslim Jihadist was British born citizen of Lebanese parents.

The Jihadist ideology was the sole reason he bombed this arena.  Not some personal vendetta for lost family members due to British army actions.

Get your head out of the shit hole.  You little twit.

Masha Sha

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:02:31 PM

You don't read? full denial of history... what about Vienna? Spain? Constaninople? Raid by the tartars against russians? You don't understand the double trapping that those people are in? One side the instructions manual to conquer the world and on the other the insane demographic pressure.

You know guilt never really worked. It's the aspirational...

And you are frankly too stupid...  not that you don't know, but don't want. Why? Your steaks depend on it?

We blew the middle east to bits, this is their way of saying you shouldn't have done that and I know someone who was there who had to crawl over the bodies to get out, but unless we deal with the corruption at the top then this kind of thing will continue on forever.

You are deploying your sock puppet army? How many do you have?

craked5

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:55:53 PM

Hmm... Seems like I have to correct a mistake that both Masha and af-newbie made.

You seem to understand my words as "they're proud warriors only trying to fight the evil western nations"

This is NOT what I'm saying. This is what YOU understand. And I'm not responsible for you trying to put ideology in my words.

I'll be as clear as possible:

-The West attacks the Middle East, destabilizes it and take everything they can
-As a consequence, extremism both in politics and religion rises to new ATH
-Western world in general is perceived as a threat to their existence (which is quite true)
-Western world is attacked by anything Middle East can launch

That's all.

That does NOT MEAN:
-The "terrorists" are brave soldiers fighting back invaders
-Anyone attacked by "terrorist" deserves to die
-West is completely guilty for everything

I KNOW that West and East fought for decades. Trying to say "this one attacked first" would not only be impossible, it would be stupidly useless.
I KNOW that the people making bombs aren't necessarily people who got directly involved in the previous wars.
I KNOW that people attacked are not always responsible. ISIS attacked Sweden guys, Swedish never attacked anyone since WW2

What I SAY is that YOU CAN'T bomb, attack, loot entire nations, kill hundreds of thousands of innocents and expect everything to be alright.
We created this threat and it born only from our warmongering behaviour. West is guilty as a whole, from a global perspective, it doesn't imply every citizen did it consciously.

That's all I'm saying and all I said. If you understood something else then please read again.
Masha Sha

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:01:41 PM

Lack historical perspectives, you get a D-.

Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:59:10 PM

When was UK bombing Lebanon?  What are you talking about?  The Muslim Jihadist was British born citizen of Lebanese parents.

The Jihadist ideology was the sole reason he bombed this arena.  Not some personal vendetta for lost family members due to British army actions.

Get your head out of the shit hole.  You little twit.

If you use this logic as you suggest now Britain must make Jihad to Lebanon. I'm sure the power of the British army enough to destroy the whole of Lebanon and not a single inhabitant did not commit the attacks. But this will not happen because the liberal values of Britain do not allow to do so. Muslims are savages and they need to either destroy or isolate from a civilized society.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:41:32 PM

The guy did what he did because of Jihadist ideology NOT some personal vendetta against the British people.

The Islamists think music is bad, music is evil, so they bomb a music festival. They disagree with Christmas, they run a truck into a crowd at Christmas. They don't like gays, a couple of them take rifles and kill gays at a Florida nightclub.

It has nothing to do with the British people, or the German people, or the American people.

Of course, Jews are another matter entirely. They want to kill Jews because well, Jews are Jews.
Card

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:37:11 AM

Is this a deed

ISIS Huh

andikaputh24

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:05:48 AM

Believe me the hatred as multiplied 100 fold for islam..
They attacked young girl children ..
Really brave NOT..Pussies ..

My government have no balls ..

CHURCHILL I AM SORRY MAN..You be spinning in your grave..

I know to many fucking lick arse money grabbing Islamic loving politicians who love there money..

WE ARE AT WAR WITH ISLAM..
You leaders are weak as FUCK..

In 1 week i seen a poor Russian get his head cut off  Cry
And now killing children in a concert.. Angry Angry..

IT'S FUCKING WAR..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: