Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:56:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Unlimited 4g LTE/Hotspot/VPN phone, no bill!  (Read 4442 times)
GoodLuckChuck (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:52:20 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 04:26:10 AM by GoodLuckChuck

https://i.imgur.com/DNIYTIj.png

Here are a few pics that show the amount of data I use at work:

https://imgur.com/a/PYA3X

This service is similar to another service that was active here months ago
Despite what some have said, the loophole is alive and well
I am NOT associated with the previous seller of this service.

Hey there BCT community!

I am selling a unique phone service that runs off a major cell phone network and provides unlimited, throttled LTE data.
This loophole is perfectly legal and does not require any hacking or spoofing.
These phones are not like your typical phones as they cannot be used for calling or texting.
The beauty of this product is in its unlimited data and hotspot feature.

For those that don't know, using a phones hotspot allows it to share its data with other devices near it.
The hotspot acts just like a wireless router in that you can set up a name and password for devices to connect to.
Once connected to the hotspot, the devices can use the phones internet capabilities as if it were their own!
Alternatively, by connecting a "dummy phone" (such as a phone you have lying around, I know you got em') to the hotspot and using apps such as Hangouts and Skype, texts and calls can be made for free!
There is no name associated to these phones, there is no contract, and there is no fee (other than original payment to me).
With a simple push of a button, a new IP is generated each time!

I myself have been using this phone to browse the web at work, do some online gaming (ARK, The Division), and watch movies/shows.
I get to work, connect my laptop to the hotspot and I'm ready to go. All without flagging my employer.
I have been doing this for longer than a year, at times leaving my laptop on to download gigabytes of data.
My average data use at work has been around 25 GB a month. I do not use data 40 hours a week at work but, when I do use data, I use a lot!

Sadly, these phones are VERY limited and extremely difficult to get a hold of.
More importantly, setting up these devices takes quite a bit of knowledge and time.
That means that this service is limited to the phones I have.
If there are any questions that I can answer, feel free to send me a PM. My response time is usually within a day.

And now, the important stuff:

Service is for USA only.
I cannot guarantee service in other countries.
ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED OUT ON MONDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS PRIORITY USPS WITH TRACKING
Again, UNITED STATES ONLY
Willing to work with an escrow agent so long as any/all fees are paid by other party.
Payment in BTC only
Payment upfront

*Edit: I'm not sure why my graphic isn't loading. Feel free to click on the link  Tongue

MODELS
HTC Desire 510
Moto E/Galaxy Core Prime
Galaxy S3
Moto G

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gadman2
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:55:45 AM

Escrow available?

GoodLuckChuck (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:24:12 AM

Escrow available?

I would be comfortable using an escrow so long as fees are split evenly between myself and the individual making the purchase. They must also be on this list: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276897.0
VyprBTC

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:46:58 PM

What carrier does it operate on? I ask because i've had sprint, tmobile att verizon and only thing that works were i'm at is att thanks.
GoodLuckChuck (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:25:15 PM

What carrier does it operate on? I ask because i've had sprint, tmobile att verizon and only thing that works were i'm at is att thanks.

It uses the Sprint network.
GoodLuckChuck (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:52:16 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2017, 03:04:44 AM by GoodLuckChuck

Bump. One time offer, first two buyers will get $100 off!! I will pay all escrow fees.

Both offers have been redeemed and they are no longer available.
Patel
Legendary

Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 01:29:32 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 12:18:30 PM by Patel

Bump. One time offer, first two buyers will get $100 off!! I will pay all escrow fees.

I am interested in the Galaxy S4, can you send first?

Edit: Ordered one!
GoodLuckChuck (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:17:25 PM

Sent you a PM
cointrader99x

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:27:46 AM

what are the prices ?
GoodLuckChuck (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:33:38 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2017, 03:05:20 AM by GoodLuckChuck

what are the prices ?

Prices are listed in the imgur link above. Not sure how to make it show up in the thread.
GoodLuckChuck (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:31:03 PM

Holiday bump
Patel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 12:54:12 AM

Received it. Basically brand new device.

Data works good. I will leave a more detailed review after a week or two of use. I want to rack up as much data on it as I can.
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:30:12 PM

what are the prices ?

Prices are listed in the imgur link above. Not sure how to make it show up in the thread.
You'll need to become a Jr. Member after 15 or 30 activity.
But once you are able to it'll just be this code
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/DNIYTIj.png[/img]
To get this:

GoodLuckChuck (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:55:13 PM

Weekend bump to the top
icon73

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:56:16 PM

Weekend bump to the top

What is the typical speed you get when using the phone at work?
GoodLuckChuck (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:51:21 PM

Weekend bump to the top

What is the typical speed you get when using the phone at work?

It depends on location and coverage. Larger cities (like Seattle and San Francisco) I get blazing fast speeds, around 30-40 mbps. Some areas (camping for example) the service will be less so the speeds will be lower.
Patel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 08:28:10 PM

Received it. Basically brand new device.

Data works good. I will leave a more detailed review after a week or two of use. I want to rack up as much data on it as I can.

Update, I have used maybe about 4gb of data now. The speeds vary, depending on location and signal service. The device comes in really handy for people who travel alot. The internet went out at my job location as well, and the hotspot came in handy to connect to the internet to keep the business running smoothly.

I've gotten speeds as high as 40mbps because my city has LTE Plus by Sprint.
indohardware

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:02:19 PM

https://i.imgur.com/DNIYTIj.png

This service is similar to another service that was active here months ago
Despite what some have said, the loophole is alive and well
I am NOT associated with the previous seller of this service.

Hey there BCT community!

I am selling a unique phone service that runs off a major cell phone network and provides unlimited, throttled LTE data.
This loophole is perfectly legal and does not require any hacking or spoofing.
These phones are not like your typical phones as they cannot be used for calling or texting.
The beauty of this product is in its unlimited data and hotspot feature.

For those that don't know, using a phones hotspot allows it to share its data with other devices near it.
The hotspot acts just like a wireless router in that you can set up a name and password for devices to connect to.
Once connected to the hotspot, the devices can use the phones internet capabilities as if it were their own!
Alternatively, by connecting a "dummy phone" (such as a phone you have lying around, I know you got em') to the hotspot and using apps such as Hangouts and Skype, texts and calls can be made for free!
There is no name associated to these phones, there is no contract, and there is no fee (other than original payment to me).
With a simple push of a button, a new IP is generated each time!

I myself have been using this phone to browse the web at work, do some online gaming (ARK, The Division), and watch movies/shows.
I get to work, connect my laptop to the hotspot and I'm ready to go. All without flagging my employer.
I have been doing this for longer than a year, at times leaving my laptop on to download gigabytes of data.
My average data use at work has been around 25 GB a month. I do not use data 40 hours a week at work but, when I do use data, I use a lot!

Sadly, these phones are VERY limited and extremely difficult to get a hold of.
More importantly, setting up these devices takes quite a bit of knowledge and time.
That means that this service is limited to the phones I have.
If there are any questions that I can answer, feel free to send me a PM. My response time is usually within a day.

And now, the important stuff:

Service is for USA only.
I cannot guarantee service in other countries.
ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED OUT ON MONDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS PRIORITY USPS WITH TRACKING
Again, UNITED STATES ONLY
Willing to work with an escrow agent so long as any/all fees are paid by other party.
Payment in BTC only
Payment upfront

*Edit: I'm not sure why my graphic isn't loading. Feel free to click on the link  Tongue

Is it like BTS, right? I ever know about this device only for wifi.
GoodLuckChuck (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:30:37 PM

Is it like BTS, right? I ever know about this device only for wifi.

Send me a message to discuss. Not quite sure what bts is.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 10:01:00 AM

I purchased one of these units. It came brand new, the box was opened of course because it had to be modified. It included all the original accessories and all the screen stickers etc were still in place. This device runs on the Sprint network, so check to see your coverage of this network before ordering. Where I am I usually get 2 bars, which gives me about 200 Kbps down and 100 Kbps up, but I am sure given a better connection this would go up. I configured the WiFi hotspot settings in the phone, naming the hot spot and setting a password, and then connected over WiFi. I was on and running in seconds. Everything ran as advertised, and I have had it for about 2 weeks now and everything is running fine. I plan to take a closer look at it later and will update here.

Note to op: You can price items live based on a USD price using this code: img]http://btc-priceimg.herokuapp.com/img/300[/img In this case 300 = $300, just add a [ at the start and a ] at the end.

it displays as:
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: